Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
According to this article she sold a minority stake for £5.5m last year, but she remains the majority shareholder. It's probably pretty savvy to employ someone with much more business experience in the CEO role. She's obviously great at product development and the creative side of things but has never actually run a company before.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

PeanutButterHead

Will she call the baby Blossom? After that tree she passed one time she showed where she grew up,and that blossom tree was prominent in her memories she shared . Seems daft perhaps a reach, but that's my guess. It's not unique as such but not all that common ... Other Guesses Tattlers?
“Silverbirch” after their favourite garden centre…..

🙈

• Haha
I used to enjoy Jamie's content a lot and she's been the only YouTuber I've subscribed to for several years. These days I really question why I even bother. I haven't watched a single vid since she started uploading on a Thursday. The Sunday vlogs used to be great but were going down hill. All her videos are adverts for products that most of us would never buy and for holidays we'll never go on. She's very very unrelatable these days. I think I've convinced myself to unsubscribe while writing this comment 😂

• Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Said it before but Jack gives me Stephen bear vibes (not because he’s a sex pest) but like Stephen bear with a bit more class and money.
It’s crazy that he’s ended up this much of a cringe because back in the day he always came across as so nice and funny in her vlogs and very much just an average Scottish boyfriend which was endearing I think but since he’s fell into the whole influencer bullshit he’s gone so downhill. He would have been better doing his account based round renovating their house or something because him posing with his shift half open is 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22

spongey

VIP Member
I'm howling that I just watched that video and thought it was just a nice video showing off some of the flowers she got, I'm really not switched on today 😂 you guys mentioned a gender reveal and I went back to see what it was 🤦‍♀️ anyway, as you were...

• Haha

sophie1106

I will never understand her obsession with Jack Baxter. Every time she gets her hair done I think it looks terrible. The cuts on her bangs are so random

• Haha

Abce3456

VIP Member
And now here come all the baby freebies, she’s probably a millionaire and will accept any freebie she can, no one thought to it even when 10 mins down the road in Govanhill there is children going without heat, food and clothing. It’s sickening.

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
FFS she is just back to full on grifting. Take a step back Jamie, enjoy your new baby. Thought becoming a parent might have made her realise there is more to life than selling every private part of your life.

bluecups

VIP Member
I bought a four bedroomed house in need of complete renovation a few years ago and I'm a single middle aged woman. I agree with what others have said, sometimes you have to live in it and get a feel for how you want it to look. It took me a long time - a couple of years - as I did a lot of the work myself. I had to project manage and still go out and work and pay for everything, like Jamie does. I'd have been pissed off if whilst I was out working I had a lazy ass husband sat on his backside admiring his whiskey collection, doing a bit of dog walking and polishing his Mustang. Even more so if he were experienced in the construction trade. Cheeky bastard.

Jack is a lazy cunt. You think he'd have been itching to get cracking on that house, what an amazing project. Not like he has fuck all else to do. If he'd started a youtube channel for house renovations I think he'd have done well, found his niche. Videos like "Today I'm going to rip out a bathroom with a crowbar", people love home improvement stuff. He's planning some kind of mancave in the massive attic, that would be worth filming. He's just bone idle I reckon.

• Heart

Nestor

Surprised she’s gone there with the health advice being not to travel to countries with a Zika virus risk when pregnant.

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Would love her to be pregnant because it would obviously be lovely to see them have a baby and it would also be absolutely fuckin hilarious to see the shock to the system it would deliver when they can’t just ditch the baby like the dogs to go London three times a month and Jamie can’t go and lie in the bath for two hours in the afternoon for “self care” 😂😂

• Haha
I just feel as though everything is dirty when they have a new baby about. Long nails, slapping on the make up, make up must get behind the piercings, the level of tattoos on both of them (sorry, just don’t like them to that intensity), dogs getting close to the bay, dog hairs - etc, etc.
Tattoos do not make you dirty 🙄

lols84

Chatty Member
Jamie always talks about Jack as if he’s some sort of God send but to me he just seems like your average lazy husband but doesn’t actually work a full time job like most 🤣
We need to remember how young she was when she met him. I think she was 16/17 but they try to spin the lie that she was 18 because he was in his 20s. It’s a very typical dynamic for that type of relationship.. she idolises him. I won’t elaborate any further incase anyone jumps down my throat but, their initial relationship had a very serious power imbalance.

• Heart

Bilbo16

VIP Member
What lovely news! She’s in a good position in life, it’s just so lovely to hear this news.

• Heart
I actually really liked her latest video, nice ‘real’ perspective on her pregnancy and her talking about wanting to feel like she’s sacrificed everything - absolutely get that! I wouldn’t want my entire personality to turn into just being someone’s mum

I think this experience may bring her back down to earth a little bit

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
Okay peeps this is a thread about JG let’s stop attacking other tattlers over stuff that really doesn’t matter 👀😅