Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to be one of those hyper critical internet types 😂 but……I wish they’d keep those dogs away from the wee baby a bit more.
Same!! If she feel safe doing that then great, but it’s really makes me feel a little nervous!

Reactions: 4
I will never understand her obsession with Jack Baxter. Every time she gets her hair done I think it looks terrible. The cuts on her bangs are so random

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I will never understand her obsession with Jack Baxter. Every time she gets her hair done I think it looks terrible. The cuts on her bangs are so random
Do not rate jack baxter or his salon, I went and was nearly £300 for a cut and colour and my hair didn’t look any bloody different

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Do not rate jack baxter or his salon, I went and was nearly £300 for a cut and colour and my hair didn’t look any bloody different
He thinks he can charge crazy prices because Jamie goes to him lol. As if watching Mrs Greaseball herself makes you think “wow I should go to her hairdresser”

Reactions: 9
As much as they may be friends, I can’t help but think it must be a bit of a business relationship too. Exposure for him and his salon. And therefore why he charges so much. I don’t think his work is ‘bad’ per-say but I don’t think it’s particularly standout.

Reactions: 8
As much as they may be friends, I can’t help but think it must be a bit of a business relationship too. Exposure for him and his salon. And therefore why he charges so much. I don’t think his work is ‘bad’ per-say but I don’t think it’s particularly standout.
Yeah it’s not bad….just overpriced. I often think Jamie looks like she’s got a mullet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair is such a petty thing that really annoys me. As has been said I think Jack Baxter’s work looks totally average and there’s hairdressers in my local town that I think seem to do a better job of blending colour etc. I just think she’s got so much money and the opportunity to use extensions, get her hair done really often etc and she never seems to do anything exciting with it! So bored of that ashy bronde type colour with the stripey bits that always end up looking brassy. Would love to see her going darker and richer or even a nice beachy blonde.

Reactions: 12
Also molly mae goes to him to so thats why he charges soo much for a hair cut i think. QUOTE="sophie1106, post: 15372457, member: 322432"]
He thinks he can charge crazy prices because Jamie goes to him lol. As if watching Mrs Greaseball herself makes you think “wow I should go to her hairdresser”
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Also molly mae goes to him to so thats why he charges soo much for a hair cut i think. QUOTE="sophie1106, post: 15372457, member: 322432"]
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think so? Every time I’ve seen Molly get her hair done she always tags Emily Rose Munk. And it’s not just for extensions cause she vlogs it and emily does her colour and cut

Reactions: 11
Sorry but after having a baby the last thing on my mind was sitting taking selfies 😂🙄
Same, I could barely put a brush through my hair and wash my face with my little velcro baby attached to me nevermind getting time to myself to put a full face of make up on, get my hair done and sit and take selfies 😂 Wouldn’t change it though. taking selfies for insta wasn’t my priority.

Reactions: 14
Same, I could barely put a brush through my hair and wash my face with my little velcro baby attached to me nevermind getting time to myself to put a full face of make up on, get my hair done and sit and take selfies 😂 Wouldn’t change it though. taking selfies for insta wasn’t my priority.
100% this! Sounds disgusting…some days I didn’t even get to brush my teeth until about 2ish, that’s the reality of it!

100% this! Sounds disgusting…some days I didn’t even get to brush my teeth until about 2ish, that’s the reality of it!
I remember before I realised I could stick my son in the bouncer whilst I had a shower & brushed my teeth, after 2pm when it could be any time from then, I’d wait and wait and wait for my fiancé to come home so I could hop in the shower 😂😂 insta mums make it look so glam when it isn’t

• Heart
Hate to admit it but as a mum with financial stresses it does leave a bad taste in my mouth watching her get everything gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hate to admit it but as a mum with financial stresses it does leave a bad taste in my mouth watching her get everything gifted.
It’s absolutely disgusting! I’d rather support a brand that gifted those that need it!

Reactions: 14
So sorry if this isn’t Tattle worthy! I’m just curious what other makeup YouTubers you guys watch? I don’t watch Jamie anymore because she only reviews and recommends her own products. Who do you recommend and why :)? Really appreciate any suggestions! Thank you.

P.S I do love a lot of makeup people on Tiktok like Amelia Olivia but I find tiktoks too short to watch all evening..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.