Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad beige nursery for a sad beige baby.
Hardly... She literally kept going on about how she can't wait for the girl to pick her own colours and decor when she gets older. You want your baby nursery to be a cosy, light and calm space, not in full blown primary colours from day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When I saw the thumbnail I was like surely she’s not filmed the baby already!! Glad it’s just a picture.

Reactions: 5
I'm hardly saying it should be neon pink with disco lights but for me personally it's just a very dull looking nursery. It is beautiful but I just feel it lacks any personal touches.
Except all the books they picked out for her and the pictures specially selected from things Jamie likes and a custom sign of her name. People are so nasty about such a lovely nursery.

She was so excited about it all in the video, just be happy for her and move on.

Reactions: 25
Did she not buy a brand new Snoo bedside crib a while ago for like £1,000? Wonder if that got returned when she got the free mamas and papas bedside crib; or if the mamas and papas one is just for show and it’s actually the Snoo she’s using 🧐

Reactions: 14
Did she not buy a brand new Snoo bedside crib a while ago for like £1,000? Wonder if that got returned when she got the free mamas and papas bedside crib; or if the mamas and papas one is just for show and it’s actually the Snoo she’s using 🧐
Haven’t watched the video yet but she also bought that lovely furniture from silver birch. Seems odd to buy chest of drawers, a ‘narnia’ wardrobe, and then strategically have the mdf mamas and papas chest of drawers as well.
---
Haven’t watched the video yet but she also bought that lovely furniture from silver birch. Seems odd to buy chest of drawers, a ‘narnia’ wardrobe, and then strategically have the mdf mamas and papas chest of drawers as well.
Also to add - not shaming the mamas and papas range at all. It looks cute, just is obviously an add on (sorry ‘AD’ on) to what they had originally bought for the nursery

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
she did, plus all the other furniture she bought that they had personally chosen with care - but the greedy grabby Jamie and Jack got ££ in their eyes again. They should have named the baby Kerching!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find Jamie & Jack’s relationship so unusual. And I’m not saying we know everything about them, cause we definitely only get a partial view through a camera lens.
There’s often so many posts on Tattle calling Jack lazy and cringe, as he’s not had a ‘real’ job in years and always seems to just piggy back on whatever money Jamie’s making (editing videos, taking photos for Vieve). Apart from walking the dogs, it doesn’t seem like Jack does a lot for someone who’s basically unemployed. I just feel like their home could be much more completed than it is currently if he seemed to take interest… Jamie always talks about Jack as if he’s some sort of God send but to me he just seems like your average lazy husband but doesn’t actually work a full time job like most 🤣

Reactions: 30
I feel like Jack has missed a trick by trying to be a bog standard influencer cos it’s just comes off as cringe and he would’ve been far better making his account around home reno with a wee bit lifestyle.
Looking forward to see how they adapt to parent life.
Also, I would say get as much beautiful neutral decor in just now while she’s a baby because as soon as they get older they want everything garish and big character faces all over the place and your “aesthetic” will be fucked 😂

Reactions: 17
I’m really terrible at working Instagram reels but Jack posted one where he edited his bio to say father, has he deleted it??

Reactions: 2
I find Jamie & Jack’s relationship so unusual. And I’m not saying we know everything about them, cause we definitely only get a partial view through a camera lens.
There’s often so many posts on Tattle calling Jack lazy and cringe, as he’s not had a ‘real’ job in years and always seems to just piggy back on whatever money Jamie’s making (editing videos, taking photos for Vieve). Apart from walking the dogs, it doesn’t seem like Jack does a lot for someone who’s basically unemployed. I just feel like their home could be much more completed than it is currently if he seemed to take interest… Jamie always talks about Jack as if he’s some sort of God send but to me he just seems like your average lazy husband but doesn’t actually work a full time job like most 🤣
I think she’s mentioned before that when they were younger she felt uglier compared to jack and basically punching above her weight. So I guess she feels lucky to have someone she perceives as ‘hot’ to be in a relationship with her and therefore everything he does is amazing, helpful etc. She probably has a sense of she can’t do any better.

When to us it’s very clear he’s a no user and Jamie could do so much better imo.

Reactions: 11
Jack is a lazy wee shite who must thank his lucky stars every day. It's like a lottery win for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s mentioned before that when they were younger she felt uglier compared to jack and basically punching above her weight. So I guess she feels lucky to have someone she perceives as ‘hot’ to be in a relationship with her and therefore everything he does is amazing, helpful etc. She probably has a sense of she can’t do any better.

When to us it’s very clear he’s a no user and Jamie could do so much better imo.
So glad someone else said this. I was gonna say this too but felt like I was rambling lol. It’s almost like she’s still just appreciative he’s even with her that no matter what he does he’s perfect…it’s kind of a shame for Jamie.

Btw I’m not even Jamie’s biggest fan, this is just what I’ve perceived over the last few years of watching them.

Reactions: 10
Jamie always talks about Jack as if he’s some sort of God send but to me he just seems like your average lazy husband but doesn’t actually work a full time job like most 🤣
We need to remember how young she was when she met him. I think she was 16/17 but they try to spin the lie that she was 18 because he was in his 20s. It’s a very typical dynamic for that type of relationship.. she idolises him. I won’t elaborate any further incase anyone jumps down my throat but, their initial relationship had a very serious power imbalance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We need to remember how young she was when she met him. I think she was 16/17 but they try to spin the lie that she was 18 because he was in his 20s. It’s a very typical dynamic for that type of relationship.. she idolises him. I won’t elaborate any further incase anyone jumps down my throat but, their initial relationship had a very serious power imbalance.
Are they not the same age?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.