Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder they have so much money, it must be nice to get everything gifted and not have to put your hand in your pocket.

Reactions: 20
So sorry if this isn’t Tattle worthy! I’m just curious what other makeup YouTubers you guys watch? I don’t watch Jamie anymore because she only reviews and recommends her own products. Who do you recommend and why :)? Really appreciate any suggestions! Thank you.

P.S I do love a lot of makeup people on Tiktok like Amelia Olivia but I find tiktoks --- to watch all evening..
Annette's makeup corner, very small platform but she does great eye looks and thoroughly reviews products. For example, she'll do 6 or 7 looks for one eye palette, instead of the usual smokey or copper eye most influencers do, so you can really see the products in action and getting use

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually really liked her birth story video, she seemed so much like the old Jamie I loved years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haven’t watched it yet but the novelty of being a new Mum seemed to wear off quite quickly, she just is full on back to the shill. Wish she would properly step away for a few weeks and just 24/7 devote herself to the new chapter in her life. Everything else should take second place.

Reactions: 12
I actually really liked her birth story video, she seemed so much like the old Jamie I loved years ago.
I agree she seemed so much softer talking about something she wasn’t selling it was lovely. I really wish she would go for a more natural make up looks and relax into it , always so OTT .

Reactions: 7
I agree she seemed so much softer talking about something she wasn’t selling it was lovely. I really wish she would go for a more natural make up looks and relax into it , always so OTT .
It's definitely the most relatable she's been in a long time, no sponcon or ads and she seems so genuinely happy. I can count in one hand how many of her videos I've watched in the last 3+ years because how many ways can you actually do a warm smoke and she's turned into a walking #ad. I really hope she doesn't turn into the type that uses their kids for free tit. Romy is absolutely beautiful but I honestly didn't expect to see many photos of her, I know it's been mostly on stories but I totally thought it would be one when she was born and that would be it.

Reactions: 11
About a month ago, Jamie did her 'answering questions' video. She said how she wanted a water birth and she was going to 'breathe' the baby out. A woman who already had two or three children commented that even with the best will in the world you cannot just breathe babies out, with minimal pain relief- especially with your first!! Jamie laid into her saying that a water birth was HER preference and not this woman's preference and Jamie knew what she was talking about as she'd done this hypnotherapy course etc etc ......ie. a woman who had never given birth up to that point was telling this mother of two or three that she was exaggerating. The post looks like it's been removed.........I wonder why??????????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
About a month ago, Jamie did her 'answering questions' video. She said how she wanted a water birth and she was going to 'breathe' the baby out. A woman who already had two or three children commented that even with the best will in the world you cannot just breathe babies out, with minimal pain relief- especially with your first!! Jamie laid into her saying that a water birth was HER preference and not this woman's preference and Jamie knew what she was talking about as she'd done this hypnotherapy course etc etc ......ie. a woman who had never given birth up to that point was telling this mother of two or three that she was exaggerating. The post looks like it's been removed.........I wonder why??????????
😂 She had an epidural and all in the end..no shame in that mind you, I wanted one too but I couldn’t as I progressed too fast.

Reactions: 14
😂 She had an epidural and all in the end..no shame in that mind you, I wanted one too but I couldn’t as I progressed too fast.
I said from the very start I didn’t want any pain relief or medical interventions….3 days in labour I had an epidural, hormone drip and the a c-section 😂🫣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I said from the very start I didn’t want any pain relief or medical interventions….3 days in labour I had an epidural, hormone drip and the a c-section 😂🫣
God same. I laboured for 2 days but went into back labour like Jamie did, when my waters finally broke I begged for the epidural. Ended up having an episiotomy and everything. It’s easily said when you’ve never given birth what you want to do and how you want it to go but it’s so different when you’re doing it

Reactions: 12
There’s the hygiene aspect of it as well….I don’t even like my dogs licking me never mind letting them lick a little babies hands etc 🤢

Reactions: 9
That is obscene 😱. Redken hair dye is a bloody tenner from sallys. I started doing my own hair about 5 years ago and it’s not that hard. Even had a stylist in Mesart compliment the colour. Cowboys the lot of them

Reactions: 13
Jamie's hairdresser posting updated pricing - I'm sorry, £60 for a blow-dry and £90 to get a haircut?! Is this normal, think my last cut and blow-dry was £25. Am I going to a jakey salon 😳
They're taking the piss with an after colour blow dry. I paid 160 euro for a full head of highlights with blowdry and cut recently and it’s a very modern salon.

It’d be 300 pounds with him which is double what it is for me. Christ alive

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.