Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like I just keep banging on but has anyone seen the price of Loewe T-shirts?!
feel like I need to just delete Instagram at this point 😂
Working 40 hours a week to pay my bills and feed my kids while others are out here getting free makeup, free skincare, free holidays in luxury hotels and prancing round in £300 tshirt

I may just sound bitter but duck me 😂 it’s just so unjustifiable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Feel like I just keep banging on but has anyone seen the price of Loewe T-shirts?!
feel like I need to just delete Instagram at this point 😂
Working 40 hours a week to pay my bills and feed my kids while others are out here getting free makeup, free skincare, free holidays in luxury hotels and prancing round in £300 tshirt

I may just sound bitter but duck me 😂 it’s just so unjustifiable!!
To be fair I know what you mean. People earning money and spending it doesn't bother me at all even if I'm skint but it's the free holidays that are winding me up. I'm probably sounding bitter too and like a broken record but the bleeping brand trips have wound me right up 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They brand trips are totally out of place now the way the world is just now with energy crisis and cost of living. Jamie is so tone deaf she has given nothing back in all these years to charity or giveaways unless the company or brand foot the bill. I can't believe she's posting a brand trip which just put me of nars completely now. She has no decency or idea what people are going through no wonder her views are dropping

Reactions: 16
I also don’t get why a company like NARS doesn’t just put on a couple of smaller events in the countries they want to market to and use influencers from that country. Or something like that. I know New York might be a broader appeal or whatever but realistically the trips seem to be more about bragging rights than the actual product they’re supposed to be advertising.

god what a ramble, I hope that makes some sense 😅

Reactions: 13
And now she’s been seen hanging out with Grace Beverley…..she’s doomed to become a pretentious rich person claiming they’re a humble hard worker!

Reactions: 7
The brand trips have always got on my tits, more so in the current climate. Here's a video of a luxury resort, blue sea and white sand, luxury suite, cocktail parties and a new lip liner in five shades. I mean, really WTF? I've never bought anything I've seen because I saw it on one of these brand trips, watching Jamie Genevieve prancing around in a fancy hotel is not going to make me buy said lip liner. It's just a bleeping jolly, isn't it? Bloody show offs. She shouldn't alienate her target audience and fanbase, the gas bills on a house the size of hers are going to be a bastard this winter.

Reactions: 30
Also I just really can't imagine Jamie bringing in the custom to NARS that equals the cost of flying the two twits out to New York.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I just really can't imagine Jamie bringing in the custom to NARS that equals the cost of flying the two twits out to New York.....
Exactly. This is the issue I have. I just don’t think any influencers have the impact they used to. And how much did we actually see of that trip? That related to NARS anyway? Not much at all!

Reactions: 5
Another thing I have noticed about Jamie, she has all the other influencers promoting her brand KJH, Sali Hughes etc but she never does the same in return for their branded products. Only interested in lining her own pockets and keeping scuzzy Jack in white socks and slides - wtaf was that?

Reactions: 16
It baffles me brands still want to work with her when her attitude continues to be shockingly entitled and crappy

Reactions: 3
Another thing I have noticed about Jamie, she has all the other influencers promoting her brand KJH, Sali Hughes etc but she never does the same in return for their branded products. Only interested in lining her own pockets and keeping scuzzy Jack in white socks and slides - wtaf was that?
She’s really buying into the hype and aligning herself with all these other pretentious London “real makeup” types like Katie Jane Hughes, Lisa Potter Dixon etc, the images her brand repost are nothing to close to the style of makeup that made her famous in the first place, it’s all about bare, borderline oily skin and undone no makeup makeup. I think to evolve is very natural but there’s something that is coming across as very try hard which is making me really go off Jamie and her brand too. Add to the fact she clearly CBA with the platform that made her famous in the first place and as such, the fans that made her too and it’s just a shame.

Reactions: 6
She’s really buying into the hype and aligning herself with all these other pretentious London “real makeup” types like Katie Jane Hughes, Lisa Potter Dixon etc, the images her brand repost are nothing to close to the style of makeup that made her famous in the first place, it’s all about bare, borderline oily skin and undone no makeup makeup. I think to evolve is very natural but there’s something that is coming across as very try hard which is making me really go off Jamie and her brand too. Add to the fact she clearly CBA with the platform that made her famous in the first place and as such, the fans that made her too and it’s just a shame.
I agree, she's constantly trying hard to be noticed or viral. She's just become another influencer for me which is sad. The thing for me too is I bet she's still like herself in real life but has adapted this new online persona

Reactions: 6
I used to enjoy Jamie's content a lot and she's been the only YouTuber I've subscribed to for several years. These days I really question why I even bother. I haven't watched a single vid since she started uploading on a Thursday. The Sunday vlogs used to be great but were going down hill. All her videos are adverts for products that most of us would never buy and for holidays we'll never go on. She's very very unrelatable these days. I think I've convinced myself to unsubscribe while writing this comment 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.