Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked this and I was shocked! He was born April 1989 and she is June 1993. She is 29 and he’s 34. So when she was 17 he was 22…I didn’t even know they had an age gap.
I mean... a 4 year age gap is barely worth even mentioning haha

Reactions: 27
I mean it's worth mentioning when she was 17 when they starting going out
100%. The fact is someone who is 17 and someone who is 22 are at completely different stages in life, especially when she idolised him

Reactions: 10
:sick: Can just imagine him trying to be the big ‘I am’ when she was 17. His pre comb-over days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100%. The fact is someone who is 17 and someone who is 22 are at completely different stages in life, especially when she idolised him
Didn’t they meet at like T in The Park when she was 16 though? I’m sure she’s mentioned something about that before

Reactions: 6
4 years is nothing but it’s the fact they met when she was a child and he was an adult; I’m not sure why even an 18 year old would be appealing to someone in their 20s tbh

Reactions: 14
I find Jamie & Jack’s relationship so unusual. And I’m not saying we know everything about them, cause we definitely only get a partial view through a camera lens.
There’s often so many posts on Tattle calling Jack lazy and cringe, as he’s not had a ‘real’ job in years and always seems to just piggy back on whatever money Jamie’s making (editing videos, taking photos for Vieve). Apart from walking the dogs, it doesn’t seem like Jack does a lot for someone who’s basically unemployed. I just feel like their home could be much more completed than it is currently if he seemed to take interest… Jamie always talks about Jack as if he’s some sort of God send but to me he just seems like your average lazy husband but doesn’t actually work a full time job like most 🤣
Reminds me of hinch's husband 🤣

im surprised Jack hasn't asked to borrow her credit card to get some Turkish hair plugs

• Haha
I know people feel really strongly about their dogs but I don’t think I’d leave them that close to the baby (regarding her photo dump just now), I’m a dog owner too and I definitely wouldn’t have let her near my newborn son like that… you just can’t predict a dogs next move 🤷🏻‍♀️ even if they’re normally the kindest animal on the planet

Reactions: 25
I know people feel really strongly about their dogs but I don’t think I’d leave them that close to the baby (regarding her photo dump just now), I’m a dog owner too and I definitely wouldn’t have let her near my newborn son like that… you just can’t predict a dogs next move 🤷🏻‍♀️ even if they’re normally the kindest animal on the planet
I totally agree. I thought the same on the reel Jack uploaded where the dogs are sniffing her when they take her home. It's so cute but personally gives me the fear. Can never be too careful with dogs are babies

Reactions: 17
Have never seen a more contrived photo as that one of her breastfeeding. It’s the most beautiful thing in the world (for some) and she comes off as being more bothered about not having a double chin than the baby she’s feeding ☹

Reactions: 24
Have never seen a more contrived photo as that one of her breastfeeding. It’s the most beautiful thing in the world (for some) and she comes off as being more bothered about not having a double chin than the baby she’s feeding ☹
I thought the same - clearly doing the trick she tells us about to give yourself a jawline in photos 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why isn’t she having a few weeks away from socials to get used to the biggest life change she will ever have? Why does everything have to be for social media?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cause she's a complete bampot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why isn’t she having a few weeks away from socials to get used to the biggest life change she will ever have? Why does everything have to be for social media?
She won't get anything #gifted if she's not on socials.

Reactions: 15
I feel bad for saying it but I thought the same. I didn't exactly think she thought the chin was more important but she's defo tried to pass it off as a candid photo when it clearly isn't

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.