Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popping back in this thread even though I’ve not watched Jamie in a year because every now and again I get recommended a video and it makes me lol

1. What the duck is a Babymoon 🤣 it’s as bad as their “mini honeymoon” 2. Why are they flying a drone about a holiday resort designed for peace and tranquility? 3. How much of a shock are they gonna get when baby is actually here and they have to actually do some hard work?!

So glad I don’t watch anymore cause honestly I can’t deal with the “I’m tired”, “I’m not well” and “we’ve got so much to do today“ moaning that’s gonna be quadrupled!

Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice her face looks a lot more like it used to? She must be off all the procedures and every now and the you get a glimpse of old Jamie.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice her face looks a lot more like it used to? She must be off all the procedures and every now and the you get a glimpse of old Jamie.
I think she looks a lot healthier imo, she seems be blooming with pregnancy, meanwhile I looked and still look like a absolute mess 🤣

Reactions: 9
I really hope the pregnancy and motherhood gives her a reality check that she doesn’t need to try and look like a Bratz doll anymore. It’s just not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hope the pregnancy and motherhood gives her a reality check that she doesn’t need to try and look like a Bratz doll anymore. It’s just not a good look.
She has a cute pretty face naturally, chubby cheeks etc, I hate how she puts so much filler in her face to try give her a more sculpted/defined look it honestly doesn’t suit her. She won’t be able to get filler whilst she’s pregnant so its moved around (filler doesn’t actually dissolve, as commonly thought) into a more natural position. I still think she needs to tone the lips down however, her natural lips would bring out her eyes more.
3957704F-D36E-4DD7-A485-4A65A1C636E2.jpeg

03219DEF-AEE6-4054-89E0-62552FDA5BD8.jpeg

39AF48BF-6908-4D3C-8D80-E97FB6E177B7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s naturally very beautiful. Her eyes are stunning!! Her overfilled and overlined lips are revolting 🤢

Reactions: 16
Christ she genuinely looks like a different person now. Her cheek and chin fillers (I think that’s what it is?) make her look like a wax figure, she’s gone into uncanny valley territory imo!

Reactions: 9
Her overfilled and overlined lips are revolting
and the massive teeth. It’s like the Joker.

At least botox just wears off, I’m not sure her face would ever fully recover even if she stopped now, the fillers will just float around looking weird and will end up lumpy. Daft lassie.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she is flogging GHD yet again. The amount GHD wastes on influencer launch events will always put me off buying them. Plenty other alternatives now, better ones too.

Reactions: 11
Probably good for Jamie and her audience to see what her face looks like without filler and Botox now. Those pics are like 10 years old.

Reactions: 6
Molly Mae went on a babymoon, so of course every other influencer has to do it too! 😄
Fkn MOLLY BASTARD MAE. When will she duck off?
---

She has a cute pretty face naturally, chubby cheeks etc, I hate how she puts so much filler in her face to try give her a more sculpted/defined look it honestly doesn’t suit her. She won’t be able to get filler whilst she’s pregnant so its moved around (filler doesn’t actually dissolve, as commonly thought) into a more natural position. I still think she needs to tone the lips down however, her natural lips would bring out her eyes more.
View attachment 1926982
View attachment 1926985
View attachment 1926987
Ah man, I really miss the old Jamie

Reactions: 2
Filler causes the face to swell/go puffy in pregnancy so yeh that’s why she’s back to a full face 😂 water retention or something lol

Reactions: 5
Is Vieve being released in the states? There was a Vieve event with American influencers. Manny, Desi Laura etc.

Is Vieve being released in the states? There was a Vieve event with American influencers. Manny, Desi Laura etc.
I think so. My friend in America (not an influencer) has been invited by Vieve to a brunch thing in Chicago with Jamie! I think they’re inviting a lot of US based fans.

I think so. My friend in America (not an influencer) has been invited by Vieve to a brunch thing in Chicago with Jamie! I think they’re inviting a lot of US based fans.
That’s great news for Jamie and the business!

Reactions: 5
Really pleased for her to see how well Vieve is doing- it’s definitely a great achievement and she’s done really well with it. On another note I really dislike her hair these days 🙈 I wish she’d sack Jack Baxter and go to someone else and get something different. It don’t think the ashy type colour suits her and it’s just meh, would love to see her do something different with it!

Reactions: 15
I don’t know WTF happened to him. He literally went from hero to zero in the space of a couple of years. It’s been said a lot of times before but I feel he’d have a much better “influencer” career if he’d gone more down a home reno type account with a bit of mens lifestyle stuff rather than the cliche cringe posing tit.

Reactions: 21
Here’s mr wanna be
What the actual fxxk
🤣 absolutely creasing

love Jamie especially since she’s mellowed out alittle since being pregnant but him 🫣 what went wrong 🤣 if only he picked up a hammer round the house instead of a hairdryer 🤣
I have second hand embarrassment for the guy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.