Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight derailment, apologies. But does that Christina Lessani/Laila Lettering have a thread? Only bringing it up here cos I know she was mentioned here once before, so there's every chances some folk might know who I'm on about.

Other than the odd calligraphy class, does she do anything else other than bugger off to Australia every couple of months? I ordered one of her wine glasses a while back and it took over 3 weeks to come, and she couldn't even use the excuse that she was in Australia at the time 😂 Wondering if the calligraphy is mainly a hobby and her hubby funds all her gallivanting.

Also, cute arrival announcement.

Reactions: 4
I'm still not a fan anymore, I can't stand the tone deaf constant grifting and don't start me on lazy ass Jack, but a baby is a baby, I will only ever want it to be well and healthy.

If she does start monetising the baby she will drop so low in my estimations. It just doesn't sit well with me at all. Babies grow up and once you have shared everything you can never take it back. She generally keeps her family private, she should give the baby the same consideration.

Reactions: 23
I'm still not a fan anymore, I can't stand the tone deaf constant grifting and don't start me on lazy ass Jack, but a baby is a baby, I will only ever want it to be well and healthy.

If she does start monetising the baby she will drop so low in my estimations. It just doesn't sit well with me at all. Babies grow up and once you have shared everything you can never take it back. She generally keeps her family private, she should give the baby the same consideration.
Agreed on the family vlogging, thankfully YouTube’s cracked down on that genre and it’s harder to monetise kids stuff now and family vlogging seems to be kinda dying down now given so many kids were exploited through it. I can’t really see her turning into one of those channels though. Her YouTube is clearly a secondary source of income for her rather than a diary like some YouTubers use it as. She would’ve uploaded way more pregnancy related content if she was to go down that road I think.

Reactions: 15
She generally keeps her family private, she should give the baby the same consideration.
I agree, and I hope she does. She is a beauty influencer with a make-up brand, so there would be no relevance in her showing the baby. Fair enough, show how she is adapting as a mother and how that affects her brand, but she can do that without showing the baby online. Fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: 9
Romy Jack is the name. I’ve never known of the dad’s name being used for the daughters middle name - very different. I kind of like it 😳 but how do you pronounce Romy? Is it like Roamy or Rommy

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m used to seeing the dad’s name being used in girls names having worked with the muslim community where it’s practically standard for the daughter to get their dad’s name as their middle name. I know Jack and Jamie obviously aren’t Muslim.

Not sure if Jack’s name goes further back his family and it’s perhaps a tribute to a family member or they just wanted his name included.

I really like her name, it’s different but not that different where you think poor kid having to go to school with that name like some other influencers children.

Reactions: 16
Romy Jack is lovely, surprised she picked Romy as it’s becoming very popular.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.