Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreferDogsToHumans

I can’t believe how much they treat Amber like a robot, it makes me uncomfortable. Having the white noise blaring literally 10cm from her head, did they really need someone to point out to them that that’s probably not a good idea?!! And facing Amber away from them to ‘bore’ her to sleep 🙄 I could understand if she was colicky and difficult to settle but they keep going on about how amazing she is so why don’t you just HOLD YOUR DAMN BABY because she is 3 weeks old and that’s what 3-week-old babies want 🤦🏻‍♀️ And Carys always says she wants to cuddle her all the time so why not just do that! What works to settle her today probably won’t work tomorrow, they need to go with the flow and stop expecting her to do everything by the book.

I don’t think Amber is as easy as they are making out though, every time one of them says anything ‘negative’ about her not sleeping or not settling, the other immediately jumps in saying ‘no she is perfect it was just for 5 minutes’ blah blah blah. Lying through their teeth I reckon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Glad she’s found some confidence to leave the house without James. It isn’t normal for someone to be so dependant on someone else all of the time and it isn’t healthy either. This is why one of them at least should have a normal job, because then they wouldn’t be in each other’s pockets constantly!

bananabutter

VIP Member
She’s just a fucking idiot.
If you don’t want undisturbed sleep, don’t have a baby. Not rocket science. Don’t get why it’s such a big deal anyway it’s not like they work. Amber’s not a dog you can train. YOU need to adapt to AMBER carys. Lesson number 1 of parenting - BABY NEEDS COME BEFORE YOURS.

• Heart

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Why does she keep posting stuff like a humble brag “omg Amber is basically standing you guyssssss” - all babies do that 🤦‍♀️ Can’t she just google things.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Emogoo

Imagine having a baby and then getting annoyed when it keeps you up all night :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How dare they have to adapt their lifestyle to the needs of their newest content creator?!

• Haha

Houseofh

Thanks to @HolymolyMeohmy for the title suggestion! Apologies had to shorten it down for it to fit 🙈

So to recap:
Carys delivered Amber safely on Easter Sunday morning, she’s been home for a couple of weeks now settling in with Mila and James.

Carys is flogging a new ITS collection which just seems to be the same tat she tried to flog months ago but with different colours. People are saying the quality isn’t great.

James is still being a wet flannel and loves to talks over Carys any opportunity he gets. It’s the JAMES and Carys show now guys, forget Busybeecarys! He’s learning slowly but surely he can’t actually physically breastfeed Amber, so resorts to making sure she latches instead. (Whatever that means. 🤮)

I’m sure I’ve missed loads of things so feel free to add your own!
The bit that shocked me is when he turns around to Cary’s and says it’s time for her feed now. This guy is so weirdly involved like to involved it’s uncomfortable.

• Wow

struggs

I think it's great she posts about BFing, no mum should feel they have to cover up, it's natural.

mklanch

VIP Member
why cant they just do vlog where they get to the point..stop with all the rambling.
i cant stand it when shes over explaining something, then gets distracted numerous time, keeps having to come back to the original story because she got side tracked!
its all just so boring!

• Haha

mklanch

VIP Member
So depressing these kids get stuff handed to them for free. If he gets his teeth done as a “gift” it’s such a joke to those of us hardworking people that had to save up and pay over the course of a year for the same treatment! Who knows though, they probably follow a load of local businesses and that just happens to be one of them 🤷‍♀️
if they can afford a £600k + house, then they can more than afford to buy their own shit!! i wish people would stop gifting these bums everything!

• Heart

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
What does this fool not understand about SIDS? The reason a baby is safest to be asleep in a room WITH you is because the stirs and little noises the parents make, help to stop the baby falling into a deep sleep. No camera is going to pick that up, a baby may look fine but might not be. I’m surprised they aren’t giving her formula at night to fill her up so she will sleep through. (nothing wrong with formula AT ALL by the way, I used formula with my eldest and I am transitioning my 9 month old onto it now! but there seems to be a myth floating around that giving a breastfed baby formula before bed helps them sleep better). Where you goin tomorrow hun that means you have to get a full 8 hours sleep? You busy filming a house update? Ffs take the hit of a few wake ups, bond with your baby at 3am and take a nap during the day if you’re that tired. Lazy bastards honestly.

Reactions: 32

Dutchie123

Anyone else who hasn't watched any of the vlogs since Amber?

I'm about to be a mum so her content should be appealing to me, but her birth story bored me so much I'm just not interested in their vlogs at the moment. The birth story was so awfully done IMO (starting with them not even knowing whether baby Amber is 5 or 6 days old - come on EDIT your videos and cut out the pointless rambling!) and so fake and misleading as I refuse to believe they didn't have more footage than that... and now same with the baby being here, I'm not interested if they don't show the negative sides and pretend everything is rainbows and unicorns.

Liz9229

Do you think they’re struggling more than they care to admit and want everything to look perfect and happy! Yes having a new baby is the most amazing thing in the world but let’s not all forget, it’s bloody hard work!! Something I don’t think they actually thought about

mklanch

VIP Member
i knew she would be one of those type of influencers....that whips the nips out whenever she gets the chance! i understand the baby needs feeding but why not find a more private spot to do it.

• Angry
  • Sad

Flyonthewallxo

not here to judge anyones parenting choices but OMG NO leaving amber under that huge, fluffy blanket as well as a swaddle then leaving the room to show us something that isnt important is just a massive NO! i really like them but omg that scared me i was screaming at the screen!
Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 18.43.40.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Looks like Carys is back to working out
All the advice is to wait until AT LEAST 6 weeks before exercising. Surprise surprise Carys has started as soon as she can but she’s absolutely fine with her body changes and she is embracing it 🙄 I wish she would just admit she Is struggling with her body image postpartum and she wants to change it, it’s nothing to be ashamed of (I know I felt the same!)

Had to unfollow her, her last story was stupid 5 weeks trying to get the long stint of sleep stop focusing on trying to make your baby sleep it will happen when it happens she's 5 weeks old for fuck sake excuse the language but she's really infuriating me now. I sent her a nice message to say she's 5 weeks don't rush things and the long stint probably isn't possible at a decent time when you go to bed then she puts up that rude story about don't dm her with advice she basically doesn't want to hear. You cannot ask for advice only you want to hear doesn't quite work like that fuck off you absolute dick.

Jasba

I like how James was the first to answer the question on physical changes since giving birth

Bud I don’t think that question was for you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched it and they do look like their trying to be ‘textbook parents’ but I just felt sad, hold her whilst she naps guys, you’ll think and look back on it and wish you had her in your arms whilst you could. As for the ‘breastfeeding session’ 🤢 it’s just feeding her James, she’s feeding her child
don’t think I’ve posted on this thread before but 👏🏻 can honestly say you should hold your babies as much as possible! My youngest loves to be cuddled, she’s only started sleeping in the cot during the day at 9 months old 🤷‍♀️ Quickest 9 months of my life and I miss the cuddles already. In their last vlog James said ‘difficult’ babies sleep in the sling all the time (sorry if it’s been spoken about before I’ve not caught up!) . Lol okay health visitor james you absolute munter, there’s no such thing as a difficult baby, a baby is a BABY and they each require different things, of course you would know that during all your extensive training as a doula and all the hundreds of kids you have..oh wait 🥴
Amber’s a newborn who sleeps the majority of the day, just you wait until toddler time mate then you’re in for the shock of your life! I was 18 when my eldest was 2 and fit as a fiddle and she gave me the run around even then 😂🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 31