James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a baby and then getting annoyed when it keeps you up all night :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How dare they have to adapt their lifestyle to the needs of their newest content creator?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am still in disbelief at the thought of putting a 5 week old baby in a room on its own at 7pm for 3 hours. 🤯

Maybe she has PND? As it doesn’t seem like they want to spend any time with her. I don’t think they realise they will blink and she will be a toddler, child, teenager, adult! It’s mad to me. I want to spend every minute with my baby and make the absolute most of it as I’ll never get this time back?!

Reactions: 11
What does this fool not understand about SIDS? The reason a baby is safest to be asleep in a room WITH you is because the stirs and little noises the parents make, help to stop the baby falling into a deep sleep. No camera is going to pick that up, a baby may look fine but might not be. I’m surprised they aren’t giving her formula at night to fill her up so she will sleep through. (nothing wrong with formula AT ALL by the way, I used formula with my eldest and I am transitioning my 9 month old onto it now! but there seems to be a myth floating around that giving a breastfed baby formula before bed helps them sleep better). Where you goin tomorrow hun that means you have to get a full 8 hours sleep? You busy filming a house update? Ffs take the hit of a few wake ups, bond with your baby at 3am and take a nap during the day if you’re that tired. Lazy bastards honestly.

Reactions: 32
What does this fool not understand about SIDS? The reason a baby is safest to be asleep in a room WITH you is because the stirs and little noises the parents make, help to stop the baby falling into a deep sleep. No camera is going to pick that up, a baby may look fine but might not be. I’m surprised they aren’t giving her formula at night to fill her up so she will sleep through. (nothing wrong with formula AT ALL by the way, I used formula with my eldest and I am transitioning my 9 month old onto it now! but there seems to be a myth floating around that giving a breastfed baby formula before bed helps them sleep better). Where you goin tomorrow hun that means you have to get a full 8 hours sleep? You busy filming a house update? Ffs take the hit of a few wake ups, bond with your baby at 3am and take a nap during the day if you’re that tired. Lazy bastards honestly.
Formula definitely doesn't make babies sleep. My son was formula fed from the start, don't think we've ever had a full night's sleep from him and he's almost one. 😂
But that's life, you just get on with it.

Reactions: 8
Formula definitely doesn't make babies sleep. My son was formula fed from the start, don't think we've ever had a full night's sleep from him and he's almost one. 😂
😂 I know it’s the biggest myth going! My eldest was formula fed straight from go too and I think she had her first full night just before she was one!! It was about eleven years ago and I was only young and my Nanna kept telling me to give her rusks to fill her up too! Nothing worked, I think people forget that babies don’t only wake in the night for milk, they might just need comforting and that’s what their parents are for 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
😂 I know it’s the biggest myth going! My eldest was formula fed straight from go too and I think she had her first full night just before she was one!! It was about eleven years ago and I was only young and my Nanna kept telling me to give her rusks to fill her up too! Nothing worked, I think people forget that babies don’t only wake in the night for milk, they might just need comforting and that’s what their parents are for 🤷‍♀️
You hear it all don't you! People telling you to wean early as that will help them sleep. How long before Jarys are doing that? Your baby either sleeps or they don't. And at 4/5 weeks if your getting 3-4 hour stints that's great! Sleep then.

Reactions: 5
You hear it all don't you! People telling you to wean early as that will help them sleep. How long before Jarys are doing that? Your baby either sleeps or they don't. And at 4/5 weeks if your getting 3-4 hour stints that's great! Sleep then.
but if they slept when the baby slept, they wouldn't be able to film an updated house tour to show us the new wreath on the front door🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right? This used to wind me up so much because most of the people in my NCT group were able to breastfeed but I felt so ashamed for having to formula feed, and I got so many comments about it making her sleep better etc, but it didn’t make a single bit of difference some of the breastfed babies slept through the night from like 3 months, and some didn’t and my little one was just up and down some nights were good and some were bad 🤷🏼‍♀️ They sleep through when they’re ready some do it early and some don’t.
I read the formula myth stems from years ago when the formula wasn’t as thin as it is, consistency wise it’s very similar to breastmilk now, but I think it used to be a lot thicker and therefore kept babies fuller for longer and therefore less incline to wake up as often for feeds.
Also people forget that decades ago they actually used to say formula was better than breastmilk and breastfeeding was hardly done and at this time babies were also meant to sleep on their tummies not their backs, which I imagine they slept better because they didn’t startle themselves awake as much.
Sorry for the unsolicited info, TL;dr formula used to be thicker and that’s what started the myth

Reactions: 6
How long until amber is in her own room? So they can have their room to themselves again?
Defo won’t be long.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I formula feed and my little girl is taking 6ozs and still is waking every 3 hrs for her next bottle defiantly doesn’t make them sleep longer. My cousins partner breastfed her baby and she was still wakening every 2 hrs at night at 6 months to be fed lol so if she plans breastfeeding her for up to 6 months to a year or whatever she decides that’s probably the way it’s gonna be so she’s just gonna have to adapt and get used to it

Reactions: 3
wonder if she chose those candles because she wants to go from candle number 1 to candle number 2 👀🙈😂

on a more serious note, would it not be annoying to have to move the candles to use your weights 😂 anything for an aesthetic 🙄
I just get annoyed that she doesn’t just admit she wants to get back in shape? I don’t see what the issue is? There’s nothing wrong with that surely? I would like to get in better shape and lose half a stone/stone ideally bit equally, I’m ok with how I look now as well, I don’t hate my body or feel massively upset by what I see I’d just like to be fitter and for my clothes to fit a bit better! I feel like people feel bad these days for saying they want to lose weight or get in shape because then they can’t possibly be body positive which is crazy! :/ she may well be happy with how she looks now which is fine but there’s nothing wrong with her wanting to get back in shape either? I wish she would just admit it! Lol!!

Reactions: 22
I just get annoyed that she doesn’t just admit she wants to get back in shape? I don’t see what the issue is? There’s nothing wrong with that surely? I would like to get in better shape and lose half a stone/stone ideally bit equally, I’m ok with how I look now as well, I don’t hate my body or feel massively upset by what I see I’d just like to be fitter and for my clothes to fit a bit better! I feel like people feel bad these days for saying they want to lose weight or get in shape because then they can’t possibly be body positive which is crazy! :/ she may well be happy with how she looks now which is fine but there’s nothing wrong with her wanting to get back in shape either? I wish she would just admit it! Lol!!
yes same, it's so frustrating. to me it's obvious she wants to lose a bit of fat and tone up more, because she talks exactly how i do, I always say I just want to be healthier and stronger so I don't get the "omg you're not fat though" comments, but my main goal is to lose weight/fat (will start exercising too, gave birth 9 weeks ago, but not starting for a few weeks as waiting until I'm fully comfortable, and enjoying my newborn) Plus carys always looks like she's going to cry when she talks about her body🥴. even if she didn't just have a baby, there's no shame in wanting to lose weight, I don't get the issue with admitting it. body positivity should include losing some weight for your own good and health

Reactions: 13
maybe its because she doesnt want james to love Amber more than her!
i remember her saying she was worried about having a baby because she worried that james would love the baby more. she always has to be the center of attention
Not to be rude but what do they actually do all day? They are in an extremely rare and fortunate position where they can fit their life around their baby. I feel quite sad for Amber because it really does feel like they want to shove her in another room as much as possible. They should take a break from ‘content’ and focus on parenting their child.

Reactions: 21
wonder if she chose those candles because she wants to go from candle number 1 to candle number 2 👀🙈😂

on a more serious note, would it not be annoying to have to move the candles to use your weights 😂 anything for an aesthetic 🙄
I don't follow her anymore so didn't see anything about it, but candles in the gym? like, why? can't they have a normal room with just weights like normal people would ffs 😂

Reactions: 15
Not to be rude but what do they actually do all day? They are in an extremely rare and fortunate position where they can fit their life around their baby. I feel quite sad for Amber because it really does feel like they want to shove her in another room as much as possible. They should take a break from ‘content’ and focus on parenting their child.
I think they still want to live their lives the way they where pre baby either that or they miss their old life pre baby which it’s normal to miss your old life at times. I miss mine from time to time but it’s more things like being able to leave the house quickly if I need to pop to the shop or if I’m going somewhere I’ve only myself to worry about getting ready have to get up earlier now if I’ve to be somewhere cause it takes longer lol

Reactions: 5
During pregnancy she really misstreated her body and made a huge parade around being body posi and loving urself. She wrote how unhappy she was whilst doing fitness etc. She was really miserable and looked unhappy but kept saying shes never been this happy and in love with herself. So I think she doesnt wanna admit it was all load of crap and she enjoys her lean body more etc. Carys we saw trough you allready months Ago ✌

Reactions: 19
During pregnancy she really misstreated her body and made a huge parade around being body posi and loving urself. She wrote how unhappy she was whilst doing fitness etc. She was really miserable and looked unhappy but kept saying shes never been this happy and in love with herself. So I think she doesnt wanna admit it was all load of crap and she enjoys her lean body more etc. Carys we saw trough you allready months Ago ✌
Yea I think that’s more likely isn’t it! She just doesn’t want to admit it....thing is though I don’t understand why? I’ve def said to myself or other people oh I don’t care about putting on a few pounds, not interested in losing weight or getting fit and sometimes I’ve meant it, others I haven’t and just didn’t want to admit I’d not been as good food/exercise wise lately and just couldn’t really be bothered to do anything about it! Lol! But it hasn’t stopped me admitting that and changing my mind and coming out and saying yea actually I wasn’t being truthful then and I do want to change a few things! People would respect that a lot more I think if she was just honest about it!

Reactions: 7
The problem is that her whole life, career, existence is based around her body.
if it’s not perfect and aspirational, what does she have?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The problem is that her whole life, career, existence is based around her body.
if it’s not perfect and aspirational, what does she have?
Amen! She used To pose with her ass out 400 pics then changed into preggas poses and now she is absolutely Lost! She is so hooked on attention, she craves it! The baby is nuisance and no she can only get fulfillment from the attention!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.