Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippin93

100% agree, I hate seeing babies in shoes, my son is 21 months and only started wearing shoes when he took he could walk, my daughter is 12 weeks so obviously not wearing shoes!
Not related to this thread at all but just wanted to say hey because my daughter is also 12 weeks!

plwcm

VIP Member
They look like creases in her top. Either on the sleeve or the back which is why you can see it sticking out past the arm. It’s not photoshop c‘mon!
yeah I apologise for my first post about it, as I was looking at it with tired eyes (because my baby is "fussy"😂). She just needs to stop using whichever filter she puts over some of her pics, as I'm pretty sure she's been accused of photoshopping her half naked pics for the same reason (it distorts stuff in the background like that brown door threshold/frame thing)

caterday28

Chatty Member
my computer im currently on have autocorrect but often spells things wrong or the american way! i have no idea why lol
Even if you spellchecked matt it would come up as correct, as "matt" is the correct way to spell matt (as in dull/without shine). :)

Megan07

Did anyone notice the creepy way James was frimping Carys old birthing ball yuk! he proper took it out the room to have a good ole sniff when Carys was looking into the camera. Dirty idiot!

you will not believe this, but I had this vlog on in the background and as I read your comment just as he laughed lol!😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Haha no way brilliant. Went right through me!! I also need to apologise for my post, I meant Carys!! Time differences are killing me off 🥴

plwcm

VIP Member
I guess it’s personal preference. Moses baskets are safer (I used a sleepyhead with my son but apparently guidance has changed since) so it’s probably easier than lugging the Moses basket everywhere. Much easier to have a sleepyhead to move. As long as it’s safe sleeping I guess that’s the main thing
I know guidance on the sleeping aids they have are basically to not use them 🥴 but I have no problem really with them using them in a supervised way as that's safer than using it as a crib insert apparently (no judgement for anyone that has used one, considered one myself but never bothered). Just more shocked at the fact she has 4 places to sleep, 5 if you include her actual cot in the nursery too😂 they said the whole reason for the moses basket was so they didn't have to keep moving the snuzpod around. oh well, if you've got the money, as those sleepyhead are usually around £150 each

plwcm

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s photoshop (as photographer) it would be v difficult not to warp anything with the background being tiles as it would knock on the effect of the lines quite obviously
Think it’s just a weird angle
ah okay, must be that and probably several filters over the top that's distorts it a little bit with the pixelation🤣

Living doll

Chatty Member
I've been breastfeeding (baby is 7 weeks) and I had night sweats for first 2 ish weeks, not as bad as hers sound though. I think it is a thing people do just get after birth as hormone levels decrease
Is this just through breastfeeding do you think ?

Has anyone on here who’s not breast fed experienced them ?