James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @HolymolyMeohmy for the title suggestion! Apologies had to shorten it down for it to fit 🙈

So to recap:
Carys delivered Amber safely on Easter Sunday morning, she’s been home for a couple of weeks now settling in with Mila and James.

Carys is flogging a new ITS collection which just seems to be the same tat she tried to flog months ago but with different colours. People are saying the quality isn’t great.

James is still being a wet flannel and loves to talks over Carys any opportunity he gets. It’s the JAMES and Carys show now guys, forget Busybeecarys! He’s learning slowly but surely he can’t actually physically breastfeed Amber, so resorts to making sure she latches instead. (Whatever that means. 🤮)

I’m sure I’ve missed loads of things so feel free to add your own!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
carys might not be able to carry amber for too long while also walking etc? After my tear they said to carry nothing heavier than my baby, but holding her for long periods started to ache. Carys is still recovering. I would like to at least see some pics of her and amber though, that aren't selfie or have James in 🤣

Reactions: 9
Thanks to @HolymolyMeohmy for the title suggestion! Apologies had to shorten it down for it to fit 🙈

So to recap:
Carys delivered Amber safely on Easter Sunday morning, she’s been home for a couple of weeks now settling in with Mila and James.

Carys is flogging a new ITS collection which just seems to be the same tat she tried to flog months ago but with different colours. People are saying the quality isn’t great.

James is still being a wet flannel and loves to talks over Carys any opportunity he gets. It’s the JAMES and Carys show now guys, forget Busybeecarys! He’s learning slowly but surely he can’t actually physically breastfeed Amber, so resorts to making sure she latches instead. (Whatever that means. 🤮)

I’m sure I’ve missed loads of things so feel free to add your own!
The bit that shocked me is when he turns around to Cary’s and says it’s time for her feed now. This guy is so weirdly involved like to involved it’s uncomfortable.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Posting this from what I said on elles thread :
Ok so, I'm a LONG time reader of this thread, I never really wanted to comment or someone else always said what I was planning on saying BUT I cannot believe this girl. I've never followed her and only found her through on of carys old videos (10,000cals challenge) which elle seems to do every day. But jesus christ, I cannot believe this girl has the following and career she does, I think shes spoilt, slow, self centred and DULL. When her "BEST FRIEND" Carys had her baby, I believe amber was about 1 day old, carys posted a picture of her, james and the baby I think and within an hour elle had posted a pic of her and connor holding her bump saying "just the three of us" and I was gobsmacked. Not saying elle cant post her pregnancy when she wants to but bleeping hellx she literally couldn't wait for carys to have 24hrs of posting her NEWBORN baby before having to remind everyone she was also pregnant. If this was my friend I would be too busy congratulating her to post anything of my own, especially with 3 months left to go. Also to add the post wasnt even sponsored, for work, or even anything that was time sensitive so would need to be posted the same day. It was just a picture of a dog walk, absolute pure spite but I hadn't seen anyone else comment on it so I thought maybe I'm over reacting and THEN she puts up the nursery tour on the SAME DAY as carys first video with amber like WHAT, the jealousy and immaturity and bitterness of this girl is astounding to me, who needs enemies with "friends" like her. Actually vile behaviour. And I know some people would care but actions say a lot. Especially when it wasnt needed or could of waited, even a day or so. But nope, princess waits for nobody. I've watched a few more videos of hers lately as I wanted to form my own opinion rather than reading on here and thinking that's that but my god, within the first 5 mins of any video shes bragging about something and she talks to Con like hes an annoying 5 year old. 😓😓😓 phew got that all off my chest after weeks hahahha.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Posting this from what I said on elles thread :
Ok so, I'm a LONG time reader of this thread, I never really wanted to comment or someone else always said what I was planning on saying BUT I cannot believe this girl. I've never followed her and only found her through on of carys old videos (10,000cals challenge) which elle seems to do every day. But jesus christ, I cannot believe this girl has the following and career she does, I think shes spoilt, slow, self centred and DULL. When her "BEST FRIEND" Carys had her baby, I believe amber was about 1 day old, carys posted a picture of her, james and the baby I think and within an hour elle had posted a pic of her and connor holding her bump saying "just the three of us" and I was gobsmacked. Not saying elle cant post her pregnancy when she wants to but bleeping hellx she literally couldn't wait for carys to have 24hrs of posting her NEWBORN baby before having to remind everyone she was also pregnant. If this was my friend I would be too busy congratulating her to post anything of my own, especially with 3 months left to go. Also to add the post wasnt even sponsored, for work, or even anything that was time sensitive so would need to be posted the same day. It was just a picture of a dog walk, absolute pure spite but I hadn't seen anyone else comment on it so I thought maybe I'm over reacting and THEN she puts up the nursery tour on the SAME DAY as carys first video with amber like WHAT, the jealousy and immaturity and bitterness of this girl is astounding to me, who needs enemies with "friends" like her. Actually vile behaviour. And I know some people would care but actions say a lot. Especially when it wasnt needed or could of waited, even a day or so. But nope, princess waits for nobody. I've watched a few more videos of hers lately as I wanted to form my own opinion rather than reading on here and thinking that's that but my god, within the first 5 mins of any video shes bragging about something and she talks to Con like hes an annoying 5 year old. 😓😓😓 phew got that all off my chest after weeks hahahha.
I think she is jealous of Carys and James massively! James isn’t my cup of tea at all and is irritating at times but he genuinely seems to adore Carys and Amber and whilst maybe there are aspects of their relationship that seem odd, I don’t think he is the type to ever cheat or treat Carys badly in that respect, also I just think in general their much more down to earth and likeable to some extent than Elle and Connor.....I think Elle knows that and is jealous of their relationship etc! Just my thoughts but I think Carys should def ditch her! She isn’t a real friend in my opinion!

Reactions: 49
I think she is jealous of Carys and James massively! James isn’t my cup of tea at all and is irritating at times but he genuinely seems to adore Carys and Amber and whilst maybe there are aspects of their relationship that seem odd, I don’t think he is the type to ever cheat or treat Carys badly in that respect, also I just think in general their much more down to earth and likeable to some extent than Elle and Connor.....I think Elle knows that and is jealous of their relationship etc! Just my thoughts but I think Carys should def ditch her! She isn’t a real friend in my opinion!

100% I could just see her being the type of condescending person let's say if carys weans amber early, her turning round and saying "omg, really, cool" then bitching about her in the car as soon as she leaves saying her angel only its 0% sugar 0%fat 0%happiness types of food hahaha. I really hope carys becoming a parent and elle makes them go their separate ways. Who needs friends like that.

Reactions: 6
I'm not convinced they are real friends, I think it's just for views.

Reactions: 35
It’s definitely such a fake friendship. Elle is so jealous Carys ‘got there’ first with motherhood!

Reactions: 19
I'm not convinced they are real friends, I think it's just for views.
Aren't we still waiting on that follow up video from when Elle sent Carys baby clothes for a video, and Carys was then supposed to send Elle some in return? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think they’re struggling more than they care to admit and want everything to look perfect and happy! Yes having a new baby is the most amazing thing in the world but let’s not all forget, it’s bloody hard work!! Something I don’t think they actually thought about

Reactions: 32
Do you think they’re struggling more than they care to admit and want everything to look perfect and happy! Yes having a new baby is the most amazing thing in the world but let’s not all forget, it’s bloody hard work!! Something I don’t think they actually thought about
Definitely, Carys posted about needing a nap and James taking Amber out on his own, and she also posted yesterday with a picture saying "tired mum tired baby" or something. Obvs its normal to be tired in the early days, hell Im even tired now and my daughter is 8 months, but I think Carys is wearing herself down trying to do too much when she just had a baby. E.g- going out shopping for whole days when the shops have literally just opened and so would've been heaving. Not saying that new mums shouldn't be allowed to do that, but I struggle to see anytime that she's giving herself to just rest apart from that period where James took the baby out for a walk- I get the impression James probably had to convince her to nap as well. After all, her body has just gone through the biggest event in general a woman's body goes through in its life, she should give herself some time instead of just flogging her its collection and going out for whole days out otherwise there's no wonder she's tired and finding things difficult behind the scenes

Last edited:
most new mums would be on maternity leave right now but Carys isn’t and I feel like she feels a pressure to pretend that she’s doing fine and life is exactly the same as it was 9 months ago, just with a baby now! I think she needs to admit that she needs to take some maternity leave and enjoy it, I don’t think anyone would criticise her for doing that!!

Reactions: 29
I think it’d be totally fair for them to take a few weeks away from YouTube/Instagram. They could still film bits here and there for themselves if they wanted to.
As you say, most people take maternity and paternity leave and they’re not really doing that but there’s a reason it exists!

Reactions: 24
I think it’d be totally fair for them to take a few weeks away from YouTube/Instagram. They could still film bits here and there for themselves if they wanted to.
As you say, most people take maternity and paternity leave and they’re not really doing that but there’s a reason it exists!
I agree, but I think they don't need it the way not-influencer people do. Their "job" is to be home and film stuff. How many hours a day can the actually film? If they get to film two hours that's a "blog" for them and that's all they have to do. The rest of the day they just sit on the sofa and walk Mila. And that's it for a day of work

• Heart
it would be nice if she actually acknowledged her youtube audience though! i'm assuming she puts all her announcements on other socials but never puts anything on her youtube community page! bit of a piss take considering all her "fame" is from her youtube channel!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.