James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why cant they just do vlog where they get to the point..stop with all the rambling.
i cant stand it when shes over explaining something, then gets distracted numerous time, keeps having to come back to the original story because she got side tracked!
its all just so boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I loved how they think it's necessary to recap on all the house 'transformations' before they show something new like redecorating the twig in the living room😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
and the ten minute tour of their house before they just go and we are deciding to paint the space from where we took the radiator off the wall in the lounge 😂 okay, but did I need to see your kitchen, downstairs toilet, utility room/garage, snug room and hallway to know that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know the brand of the baby sling? It looks so handy with the one panel at the back! I spend ages faffing trying to use mine which is just one long strip of fabric.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know the brand of the baby sling? It looks so handy with the one panel at the back! I spend ages faffing trying to use mine which is just one long strip of fabric.
Not sure of the brand but I have one called baby ktan which is pre wrapped so much easier!! Sorry for the recommendation before I get jumped on and called Mumsnet thread blablabla

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kudos to her posting realistic things on her story like her post partum belly. I don’t really have an issue with carys and James, I think when you compare her to Elle, she’s 1000x better and at least she doesn’t lie and say she’s a size S in pregnancy like Elle😡
She only shows the realistic things when she has been reading Elle's thread. Whenever something is mentioned about Elle on her thread not being 'real', soon after Carys will show her realistic point so everyone can clap her for it. She must sit and read Elle's thread to make her own content look better.

koala baby care cuddle band 😊 I've got a long strip of fabric too and someone recently happened to recommend this one to me so recognised it straight away 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice the creepy way James was frimping Carys old birthing ball yuk! he proper took it out the room to have a good ole sniff when Carys was looking into the camera. Dirty idiot!

James’ laugh!! When Cary’s was talking about the peaches - around 48:30 - he sounds like a ghoul!
you will not believe this, but I had this vlog on in the background and as I read your comment just as he laughed lol!😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice the creepy way James was frimping Carys old birthing ball yuk! he proper took it out the room to have a good ole sniff when Carys was looking into the camera. Dirty idiot!

you will not believe this, but I had this vlog on in the background and as I read your comment just as he laughed lol!😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Haha no way brilliant. Went right through me!! I also need to apologise for my post, I meant Carys!! Time differences are killing me off 🥴

Kudos to her posting realistic things on her story like her post partum belly. I don’t really have an issue with carys and James, I think when you compare her to Elle, she’s 1000x better and at least she doesn’t lie and say she’s a size S in pregnancy like Elle😡
Hmmm I dont agree with the realistic stories thing. For example, their whole vlog was them bragging about how easy going Amber is as a baby with James even making a patronising comment about how parents with "difficult" babies would be wearing the sling all the time but not them because Amber is so easy, then it came out Carys has been using nipple shields when she had portrayed that breastfeeding was going so well and was easy and that Amber won't sleep anywhere else but on them, yet they try and always sugarcoat parenthood saying how perfect and easy she is. Also, Carys always made excuses about why she wore and still wears a size 14 as if its something to be ashamed of, so she does try and hide her real size in a way. But I do agree Elle is annoying.

Reactions: 20
Hmmm I dont agree with the realistic stories thing. For example, their whole vlog was them bragging about how easy going Amber is as a baby with James even making a patronising comment about how parents with "difficult" babies would be wearing the sling all the time but not them because Amber is so easy, then it came out Carys has been using nipple shields when she had portrayed that breastfeeding was going so well and was easy and that Amber won't sleep anywhere else but on them, yet they try and always sugarcoat parenthood saying how perfect and easy she is. Also, Carys always made excuses about why she wore and still wears a size 14 as if its something to be ashamed of, so she does try and hide her real size in a way. But I do agree Elle is annoying.
Agree with this. it seems shes only real and relatable when it suits her.

Reactions: 13
Seems so absurd to me that they want to get rid of their guest room. They’ve already got pretty much two living rooms and a filming room to hang out in, and they want to take over the space that isn’t about them and their stuff? I get that it might not be so practical if they rarely have people over, but it just seems so selfish to me in a way that they have so much space already devoted to them that they have to also change the guest room to something to stick their stuff in and then stick a guest on the couch if there’s a visit.
I honestly think this is one of their more sensible decisions! No point having a room sat empty in their house for 90% of the year when they could find a better use for it🤷🏻‍♀️

You can criticise them for a lot, but I don’t think it’s selfish for them to make better use of a room in their own house lol

They’re full of tit and I hope no new parents watch them and feel like a failure because of the way they are portraying newborn life. Carys was all ‘she’s been sleeping for hooours’, then James says ‘no it was only an hour’, why lie?!

And Carys, we know what a poonami is, you do not need to explain this in every video.

Reactions: 23
They’re full of tit and I hope no new parents watch them and feel like a failure because of the way they are portraying newborn life. Carys was all ‘she’s been sleeping for hooours’, then James says ‘no it was only an hour’, why lie?!

And Carys, we know what a poonami is, you do not need to explain this in every video.
Literally and that insensitive comment james made about “difficult” babies being in their sling all the time but Amber being so amazing because she is easy. Absolutely hate that people categorise babies into “good” or “bad” based on their needs. Some babies need more attention than others and that’s completely normal! Wish this was normalised instead of parents taking the opportunity to brag all the time about how good their baby is

Reactions: 23
they piss me off with the good vs difficult baby. Even the comments on their videos are the same bullshit, saying amber is so content because James and carys love her so much and are great parents. anyone reading that whose baby isn't quiet all the time (although how true that is for amber we don't know as they no doubt wouldn't vlog her being unsettled) are basically being told they are a tit parent and don't love their baby 🙄. she will show this "amazing" child who has "no problems" her whole life, or when she does get fussy it's just "soooo magical guys"

Reactions: 21
Right tattlers iv just finished watching the latest YT video 🥴
Carys is doing my head in totally LOVES herself and plays up to the camera.
Carys is definitely the more dominant one in that relationship.
I think the way James behaves on camera is due to the way she treats him off camera (getting him to do everything for her and her playing up on her anxiety) it’s probably the only time he gets away with it as carys likes to make out life is just perfect.
Also I think the reason James interrupts her is the constant and lengthy waffling she does as she fucken loves the sound of her own voice, James is more straight to the point.
Also she’s on the beg for a ball pit 🤬

Reactions: 25
I just feel these two are just so naive 🙈🙈Makes me laugh the little bubble they have made for themselves. Everything seems so perfect to them right now and well...good luck to them. They seem harmless enough and obviously adore Amber.
But I feel like they are just pretending to be adults and are sheltered from a lot of things in life. They just aren’t relatable though and I can’t understand how their channel is so popular!! I can’t help but feel Carys is desperate to find her feet and being a mum has given her more confidence but it seems like James just holds her back, which is such a shame and I reckon it will be the cause of a lot of problems a few years down the line.
Be interesting to see how the dynamics play out in a few years time when they’ve had more children, life experiences and Carys grows more confident.

Reactions: 11
Also she’s on the beg for a ball pit 🤬
100%. Says she sees them all the time on Instagram but can't remember where they are from. Here's an idea Carys, open Instagram scroll through some other "mummy" accounts and you'll see one straight away, like you said, you see them on there all the time so shouldn't be too hard 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.