James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like they’re not trusting their maternal/paternal instincts (or they just don’t have them).
And think every baby should be the same

Reactions: 13
also i saw she followed a hot tub place on insta and said about it on here. latest vlog they talk about decking the garden and having a hot tub (probably going to be #gifted). Carys also recently followed a dental practice that seems to only do teeth straightening or veneers, is James going to get his teeth straightened? 👀😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
also i saw she followed a hot tub place on insta and said about it on here. latest vlog they talk about decking the garden and having a hot tub (probably going to be #gifted). Carys also recently followed a dental practice that seems to only do teeth straightening or veneers, is James going to get his teeth straightened? 👀😂
So depressing these kids get stuff handed to them for free. If he gets his teeth done as a “gift” it’s such a joke to those of us hardworking people that had to save up and pay over the course of a year for the same treatment! Who knows though, they probably follow a load of local businesses and that just happens to be one of them 🤷‍♀️

So depressing these kids get stuff handed to them for free. If he gets his teeth done as a “gift” it’s such a joke to those of us hardworking people that had to save up and pay over the course of a year for the same treatment! Who knows though, they probably follow a load of local businesses and that just happens to be one of them 🤷‍♀️
if they can afford a £600k + house, then they can more than afford to buy their own tit!! i wish people would stop gifting these bums everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
oh yeah, could just be coincidental, just found it funny😂 annoys me how much stuff influencers just get handed to them for free, especially when it is rather expensive things

Reactions: 5
Waking up during the night is normal for ALL babies. Not just breastfed babies.
It's also meant to be preventive against sids.
James doesn't have a job to go too, so why does it matter if she wakes 2,3 100 times a night?

Reactions: 28
Waking up during the night is normal for ALL babies. Not just breastfed babies.
It's also meant to be preventive against sids.
James doesn't have a job to go too, so why does it matter if she wakes 2,3 100 times a night?
Completely agree, it might of just been my post natal anxiety/depression with my youngest but I was thankful for the night awakenings. Even though I was super tired, I was happy to hear those cries if that makes sense. A sleepy newborn is not typically normal, whilst I appreciate they do exist it is important to remember they are not typically normal. It makes me angry how desperate they are for Amber to sleep through, the amount your baby sleeps is NOT a reflection of how good you are as a parent. My daughter is 9 months and still wakes up for two night feeds, does that mean she is 'difficult' (to quote Jarys) NOPE, it just means she is hungry or thirsty. Next thing you know Amber will be crawling out of her cot in the night to feed herself she is so advanced.

NEWSFLASH James and Carys, every single parent in the world thinks that their baby is the most beautiful, the cutest, the most advanced and the best there ever was. Myself included, I am in awe of my two babies and to me they are absolute perfection! but to everyone else, they aren't. So please stop being so smug because honestly, it is just embarrassing to witness.

Reactions: 22
?? Her post before this one was an hours difference, Amber looked quite happy on Cary's chest. I'd give anything to have that time back with mine.
That "swaddle" looks awful 😕
I think this baby spends more time swaddled than not. It’s a good job they have her ‘stretch routine’ 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
I think this baby spends more time swaddled than not. It’s a good job they have her ‘stretch routine’ 🙄🙄🙄
I always thought of a swaddle as a way to settle a baby instead of holding them, if you didn't have time to cuddle them, they have the time!
You can't give a baby Too many cuddles, they're idiots imo

Reactions: 11
I always thought of a swaddle as a way to settle a baby instead of holding them, if you didn't have time to cuddle them, they have the time!
You can't give a baby Too many cuddles, they're idiots imo
I agree. We did use the grosnug for our first but only for nighttime sleep. Daytime we mostly contact napped, especially in the early days. They’re only small for a short time and I loved being trapped under a sleeping baby especially in those early days. They’ve spent so much time inside the womb of course they’re going to want to be close to their Mum (or Dad) instead of in a cold Moses basket (even if it is a safe sleeping hard surface nap like they talked about in their vlog)

I can’t get over how cold and robotic their language is around parenting. There doesn’t seem to be any instinct or emotion involved, just following what the ‘course’ says.

Completely agree, it might of just been my post natal anxiety/depression with my youngest but I was thankful for the night awakenings. Even though I was super tired, I was happy to hear those cries if that makes sense. A sleepy newborn is not typically normal, whilst I appreciate they do exist it is important to remember they are not typically normal. It makes me angry how desperate they are for Amber to sleep through, the amount your baby sleeps is NOT a reflection of how good you are as a parent. My daughter is 9 months and still wakes up for two night feeds, does that mean she is 'difficult' (to quote Jarys) NOPE, it just means she is hungry or thirsty. Next thing you know Amber will be crawling out of her cot in the night to feed herself she is so advanced.

NEWSFLASH James and Carys, every single parent in the world thinks that their baby is the most beautiful, the cutest, the most advanced and the best there ever was. Myself included, I am in awe of my two babies and to me they are absolute perfection! but to everyone else, they aren't. So please stop being so smug because honestly, it is just embarrassing to witness.
My little boy is almost one, he still wakes in the night. And I'm back at work now, my daughter slept through from 9 weeks. But it didn't last, there's teething, growth spurts, developmental leaps. I don't know why they are so obsessed, there could be people out there thinking there's something wrong with their baby because they don't sleep through or don't self settle.

Reactions: 5
I've unfollowed their igs now. I cant listen to talk about self soothing etc at that age. They are definitely going to sleep train and I find that really upsetting so I'm not going to stick around their channels!

Just going to cuddle my still contact napping, co sleeping, baby wearing, fed to sleep, wakes multiple times a night 10 month old and wonder how she got so big 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not a fan of swaddling your baby, I think they should be free to move and stretch as and when, can you imagine being restricted when sleeping can’t scratch an itch when needed

Reactions: 11
They really should take a leaf out of Jake Quickenden's book, little Leo has been asleep on his chest for the past 3 hours

Reactions: 7
My little girl is 12 weeks tomorrow we have contact naps during the day or she’ll have a little pram nap after our walk ( in that time I get little jobs done ) i am obsessed with spending time with her and the last 12 weeks have gone so fast I couldn’t imagine constantly wanting my baby to sleep or be on her own :( I know we all parent differently but the way jarys are just doesn’t sit right with me at all.

I’m currentlyhaving a tattle scroll whilst bubba is on me as I missed her too much when I went to the gym lol

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs hold her! Cuddle her to sleep. it's so uncomfortable to watch.
I know they show snippets so could he totally wrong but all they seem to do with her is nap nap nap. She doesn't need to sleep 24.7

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.