Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
View attachment 569130
So Carys posted this to her stories ...

My chest actually feels heavy with sadness, 5 weeks old and sounds like she will be putting her upstairs to bed. For the first 6 months baby should always be with you when they are sleeping. I honestly don’t understand with Carys, she just seems so cold and not motherly at all. Babies want to be with their mums, not separated and upstairs in a different room all by themselves
Putting babies in their own room alone to sleep at 5 weeks drastically increases the chances of SIDs. She is so out of touch with everything its unreal. Amber is 5 weeks old and she's already trying to force a routine on her as it seems Carys is too damn lazy to be a mother and cope with the sleepless nights and how Amber wants to do things. Its all about her and James, not about Amber at all, for example saying she wants that longest stint to be at the best time for her sleeping too. Sorry but motherhood doesn't work like that. Babies needs come first. Bet she will attempt sleep training soon. She is coming across as just lazy and strange at this point. Obsessed with Amber's sleep just because it inconveniences her. She doesn't seem to understand that babies aren't robots you can just programme to sleep whenever it works with you.

Reactions: 41

caterday28

Chatty Member
I take objection to them describing Amber as "well behaved". If their child was fussing and hard to settle this would not make them poorly behaved because they're a BABY and they're just expressing their needs. It's not behavioural!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

PreferDogsToHumans

I’m so surprised and disappointed by Amber and her defiance, I mean doesn’t she know her parents went to the effort of making REVISION CARDS!!! Shocking, truly shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Berniebow

Nothing irritates me more as a woman and as a pregnant woman than when James talks about things like he’s educating women here’s all about breast feeding, here’s what happens when you ovulate .. I wish carys would do some videos by herself about certain topics

andersanna

I’m disgusted by her recent stories. Actually horrified. These people do nothing but sit on their arses all day, the both of them!! And they want to leave their newborn alone upstairs to sleep ?? My husband and I couldn’t keep our eyes off of our little one when she was tiny!! I used to put her to bed then stare at her and check she was breathing😂😂😭😭 they clearly did not think through what having a child would entail. Obsessed with sleep sleep sleep. My baby sleeps through, but guess what she wakes up everyday at 6am!! Wanting to play and eat and go to the toilet!! They’re in for a shock when ambers no longer a sleepy compliant newborn. This is a life long commitment and I don’t think they want that at all, they see her as a pet they’ve adopted to work around THEIR schedule. Sorry James and carys, your lives aren’t just yours anymore! They should just be grateful they are in a rare position where they are both home all day and their jobs are to simply film themselves talking shit!! cuddle and cherish your baby!

And ADMIT you want to lose weight! Stop trying to bullshit everyone?! She has put on a lot of weight after Amber, its obvious from a mile away. Just say you want to lose it there’s nothing bloody wrong with that!

• Heart

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
James is THE worst. There is NOTHING more insufferable than listening to him talk about breast feeding or body changes, like it or not he will NEVER experience anything like what Carys has, he will not understand the physical and emotional changes she has/is going through and he will never understand the pain of labour and breastfeeding so he should just shut up and stop trying to act like he knows what he’s taking about because he doesn’t and he never ever will. I’m all for supportive husbands/partners but he acts like he grew a womb and a set of breasts and pushed Amber out himself and js now exclusively breastfeeding her! Might as well stick a maternity pad on james im sure you need it. Grosssss. No tits no opinion big guy.

• Heart

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
it baffles me that people actually want to know how often they have sex 🤢 the thought of james naked makes me feel ill

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Hbirdette

VIP Member
my baby is 4 weeks older, she doesn't actually go to sleep in her crib until about 9-10pm, but I have her cuddled up on me while me and my partner chill in bed watching TV too🥰. My baby is terrible at napping though, but I've not researched sleep training yet, she just loves to be awake 😂 amber is clearly an inconvenience for them and their routine🙄
Yeah we are the same! Still feeding on demand too 😄 sometimes it’s 2 hours, sometimes it’s 4 hours! They’re being way too rigid and they need to quit it with these “leaps” babies will do stuff when they are ready. Apart from amber, she is very advanced for her age. 🙄 this is her when she’s 18...
AC4C7465-B677-49AF-A1EF-120769BD2365.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
The smugness of these two is absolutely CRINGE. I’m so embarrassed for them. Imagine trying to convince the world your four week old baby sleeps through the night already...YAWN. You can’t flex how easy you’re finding it when you’re two full time stay at home parents. YouTubers can try to convince me till they’re blue in the face that they are such hard workers but NOPE. You film your baby for a living 🤷‍♀️ Hardly hard work. Myself and the majority of women in this country have their partners at home for two weeks and then they’re back to work. I tell you what Carys oh sorry James who is the actual mother of Amber remember because he birthed her, why don’t you do a full night shift AND day shift ALONE, try to eat, shower, do housework, wash and iron clothes whilst looking after Amber, and the we will see if you’re so smug😂 fuckin pair of losers 😂 wouldn’t know a full days work or parenting if it punched you in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Cj2098

Chatty Member
View attachment 569130

My chest actually feels heavy with sadness, 5 weeks old and sounds like she will be putting her upstairs to bed. For the first 6 months baby should always be with you when they are sleeping. I honestly don’t understand with Carys, she just seems so cold and not motherly at all. Babies want to be with their mums, not separated and upstairs in a different room all by themselves
It’s heartbreaking, shoving their tiny 5 week old upstairs on her own so they can sit and do fuck all except plan pathetic videos that are all the same anyway 😒🤨 idiots. Just a pair of fuking idiots. Poor baby. I hope her nans at least cuddle her 😔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Flyonthewallxo

I cant say its bothered me before but for some reason I'm getting really pised at all the free things carys is getting gifted on instagram. When I had my baby I was skint as fuck and was so grateful for EVERYTHING I had but shes getting gifted whole wardrobe worth of clothes and toys when they CAN afford it all.

• Heart

plwcm

VIP Member
Carys if you're the main character of YOUR life, make the decision to stop reading Tattle and getting upset about it, boo xxxx

also hate influencers that call any comment that they don't agree with, such as people mentioning safe sleeping, clothes baby should wear etc as trolling 🙄 just because it isn't arse licking, doesn't mean it is trolling

Getting pissy on stories when people are disagreeing with her plans. I mean, don’t ask for advice if you don’t want opinions back! The Lullaby Trust recimmend that baby sleeps in the same room as a caregiver for the first 6 months for a reason...

Shes really surprised me with how she’s ending up parenting. I really thought she’d be the baby wearing, contact napping, (safe) co-sleeping type of Mum but she’s the complete opposite and acts like Amber is a robot that needs training.

Reactions: 35

mklanch

VIP Member
View attachment 569130

She acts like a teenager...do you remember when she was pregnant and she couldn't deal with getting up so early! its like Amber is one big inconvenience to her life and her normal routines. because carys wants to sleep at 10pm she wants Amber to sleep at 10pm so Carys can get more sleep! surely she should be working her schedule and sleep around the baby not the other way round!
Can we all see how self centered this girl is now! everything is me me me!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Just watching the new vlog and I’m so shocked James does the laundry! I’m surprised my other half even knows what a washing machine is, he’s never put his own clothes away let alone take an item out of it or put one in and (no he isn’t lazy at all he does other things around the house, he’s an amazing father and works very hard at his job while I get to be a stay at home mum with my 2 babies) 💗💙
I wouldn’t say it’s that shocking, most men I know (my partner included) do the washing. 😂 Neither of them work so it’s only fair they do equal housework! Men aren’t as incapable as some people make them out to be, if they can work a tv remote, then they’ll know how a washing machine works! 😂😂 My MIL always dumbs down my partners abilities and it drives me insane 🙄 she’s constantly asking if I’ve made sure my partner has what he needs for our holiday or if I’ve picked out all the Christmas or birthday cards yet because “he wouldn’t have a clue” 🙄🙄. If he can hold down an IT job, he can do all the tasks I can do and more 😂😂.

• Wow

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Don’t come for me but I don’t get the whole “carys looks like shite” comments. Yeah her hair may be greasy... I didn’t wash my hair for 4 days this week. Do I have pnd? Nope I just don’t see many people and cba to blowdry my hair when I could be cuddling my baby instead 😂
For all we know she could have had an absolute shocker of a night and just cba to get ready for the day. I would love to speak to a mum that hasn’t had a single day like this!

• Heart