James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wow she really has changed, not even just looks wise she seems so much more upbeat and confident and just a different person here!
im sorry but my dad would be fuming if i borrowed his car and my partner was jumping on the bonnet and doing pushups in the back haha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have four children and I’ve never used one, all mine were perfectly fine without 🤷🏻‍♀️ But then again I actually held my babies not just left them in the Moses basket like them.
*mumsnet warning ⚠*

I held my daughter for the majority of her naps until she was about 4/5 months and I used white noise a lot and she still has it for every nap and bedtime. I don’t proclaim to know the ins and outs of baby sleep, but I think it really does help some babies and the added bonus is it drowns out things like noisy neighbours/ doorbell going off/dog barking etc.
It’s on the other side of the room and it’s not on the highest volume setting, however once I did use the white noise app on my phone and that was next to her head when she was in the pram on a walk, but she was having a scream fest and wouldn’t settle until I put the white noise on and I didn’t dare move it, I did have it on quite quiet though 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually can't cope how influencers can't spell play mat, mat is literally a 3 letter word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m no sure if this is just me and I’m so out of touch 🥴 but when I had my son I would feed him interact with him face to face then lay him down I would still interact with him more soothingly. I was not in a rush to get him back to sleep straight away, he was happy looking around at his environment and our faces then when he was ready he went to sleep, or sometimes he would sleep straight away as that’s what he wanted and needed. Is this a new thing where the baby is put to sleep straight away ?? And what’s the rush ??
I've had 3 children, I cuddled them Alot (sometimes as a way of getting out of interacting with certain relatives 🙄) , there's nothing better than cuddling your baby, awake or asleep. Hell, cuddle them till they're asleep for goodness sake, they're babies for such a short time. I can't wait for grandkids (my kids are teenagers so a while to wait 🙄🤞🏻)

They should take some tips from Jake Quikenden, so obviously in love with his adorable baby boy, always cuddling him, talking to him etc
Breaks my heart seeing Amber so tightly swaddled, just cuddle her. have her on their chest, so she can hear their heartbeat, her head nestled in to there neck and have a sleepy cuddle, just the best

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It makes me so sad to see how little they hold their precious newborn. The time will come when Amber is too big to be held to sleep and they will wish they had embraced those sleepy cuddles and hours trapped under a napping baby x

Reactions: 16
they’d be more relatable and likeable if they were open and honest.
They’ve never said they’ve had an argument or they’re in a bad mood. They claim their house is so perfect but tried to change almost everything.
Yeah exactly. The fakeness just oozes out of them and it’s so obvious that everything is actually far from perfect! I swear sometimes they just think they’re better than everyone else and that’s why they don’t let the mask to slip.

Reactions: 8
my computer im currently on have autocorrect but often spells things wrong or the american way! i have no idea why lol
Even if you spellchecked matt it would come up as correct, as "matt" is the correct way to spell matt (as in dull/without shine). :)

I find it bizarre on the first few minutes Amber is unsettled and the first thing they do isn’t pick her up, they rock her side to side. That just doesn’t feel feel natural to me

Reactions: 6
Even if you spellchecked matt it would come up as correct, as "matt" is the correct way to spell matt (as in dull/without shine). :)
No, that’s matte 😂 But autocorrect wouldn’t correct Matt as it’s still a correct spelling for the name Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New poster here

I’ve been reading the threads for a while now and just had to comment.
I expected Carys to be such a different mum, I know we don’t see 24 hours a day of their life but amber always seems to be lay in that Moses basket. When I had my daughter I held her constantly, and she was a good baby but maybe not a good sleeper 😂 anyway I just had my second baby 4 days before Carys (actually on my due date 🤣) and now I have a toddler I dont Have the same amount of time to hold my new baby because I’m also looking after my firstborn. I just think they should enjoy amber and not rush a routine etc, it’s not like either of them have to get up at 6am for work. I just expected Carys to be constantly holding amber etc but it seems James is the one alwahs pushing the pram and baby wearing her 🙄

Reactions: 10
Another influencer blaming a completely made up concept for their child’s normal, newborn behaviour.

Leaps 👏🏻 Don’t 👏🏻 Exist 👏🏻

Reactions: 22
Another influencer blaming a completely made up concept for their child’s normal, newborn behaviour.

Leaps 👏🏻 Don’t 👏🏻 Exist 👏🏻
I remember when my son was newborn and every fucker was banging on about leaps. I refused to download the app, and whilst I’m sure development can mean they want more feeding/cuddles/whatever how they eff does an app know when? Everyone is different!

Reactions: 7
I remember when my son was newborn and every fucker was banging on about leaps. I refused to download the app, and whilst I’m sure development can mean they want more feeding/cuddles/whatever how they eff does an app know when? Everyone is different!
Where did this leaps thing come about?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.