James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would anyone else feel comfortable enough to go to a park like that with their bump out? I wouldn’t 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I think if you guys are going to say it's vile and disgusting to comment about Carys' body and looks (even when she isn't pregnant, then you should practice what you preach and not call James disgusting, fat, a slob, piggy etc. Double standards much 🙄🤷‍♀️
James isn’t 9 months pregnant though.. Carys can literally do nothing about her changing body atm so to call her vile and disgusting just because she’s put on weight from being pregnant is pretty unnecessary, what can she actually do about it? Maybe she wishes she had changed her diet during pregnancy, and gossip site or not, I think it’s really low to criticise the appearance of a pregnant woman. If she wasn’t pregnant and was just a fat lazy slob then have at it.

Reactions: 16
Some of the comments on her appearance are harsh. She does look super swollen, I hope her bp is being monitored really really closely.

Reactions: 8
James isn’t 9 months pregnant though.. Carys can literally do nothing about her changing body atm so to call her vile and disgusting just because she’s put on weight from being pregnant is pretty unnecessary, what can she actually do about it? Maybe she wishes she had changed her diet during pregnancy, and gossip site or not, I think it’s really low to criticise the appearance of a pregnant woman. If she wasn’t pregnant and was just a fat lazy slob then have at it.
How dare you say James isn’t also 9 months pregnant, he will be distraught if he reads that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Obviously some of the comments on here are quite harsh, but a lot are just about how she has let herself go in general or related to that (I think both of them have as James used to be physically fitter too). She used to care so much about fitness and dressed nicely, she gained quite a lot of weight before pregnancy, and you can see she has gained quite a lot during too. I wouldn't say she looks disgusting because of her pregnancy, but she definitely had changed a lot before getting pregnant, and I can see why some people make comments if they were initially following her for the fitness stuff.

If she had only put on weight from being pregnant then that would be a different story and the comments would be completely out of hand, but she did gain beforehand too

Reactions: 12
Obviously some of the comments on here are quite harsh, but a lot are just about how she has let herself go in general or related to that (I think both of them have as James used to be physically fitter too). She used to care so much about fitness and dressed nicely, she gained quite a lot of weight before pregnancy, and you can see she has gained quite a lot during too. I wouldn't say she looks disgusting because of her pregnancy, but she definitely had changed a lot before getting pregnant, and I can see why some people make comments if they were initially following her for the fitness stuff.

If she had only put on weight from being pregnant then that would be a different story and the comments would be completely out of hand, but she did gain beforehand too
I see where you’re coming from but tbh I think it’s a bit out of line to be commenting on a woman’s weight at all, before, during or after pregnancy. Yeah some people used to follow her for fitness but that doesn’t suddenly make weight comments okay?
Especially at a time like this where there’s nothing to do. I definitely haven’t been eating as well during lockdown as I usually would because food is one of the only joys in my life right now, and literally all I want to do is cook and bake, and I’m not dealing with pregnancy hormones/cravings! Weight changes can occur for a number of reasons, and tbh she did start showing a bit of extra weight around the time she got her implant out/we went into lockdown, and if she found ttc as stressful as she says she did, that could be another factor.
Gossip forum or not, I just think comments about a woman’s weight aren’t really on, and I can’t blame Carys for going on about the body positivity stuff/showing off her bump all the time when each pound she puts on is commented on by thousands of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She was one of the most beautiful gil I've ever seen, has the perfect body, intresting, fun, but now she is so ugly, her body is disgusting and was before pregnancy, and so boring.
Wow, I think that's uncalled for.

Reactions: 12
Gossip forum or not, I just think comments about a woman’s weight aren’t really on, and I can’t blame Carys for going on about the body positivity stuff/showing off her bump all the time when each pound she puts on is commented on by thousands of people.
I completely agree as well, I was just saying I can understand why some people are making the comments. That's why I said people shouldn't make comments about james' body, weight and looks if they think it is unfair to make comments about women's bodies regardless of whether they are pregnant or not etc.

Although, I do expect to read comments like that when I'm reading stuff on a gossip site, so I tend to not take anyone's comments to heart as an "obese" person myself

Reactions: 2
Why are some of you acting like she is grossly obese and pregnant lol. Like yes she has gained weight but she isn’t even that huge, she may be considered slightly over weight but I wouldn’t say she is fat...she has gained weight like most people do in pregnancy..obviously the people that have posted have never been pregnant before and don’t realise that pregnancy changes your body.. to say she is disgusting and ugly is so uncalled for! Skinny people can have a big bump, big people can have small bumps..bump size has got nothing to do with weight, just because a women’s bump is huge doesnt mean she is unhealthy lol it’s how the baby carries, fluid, body shape of the mother etc big bump doesn’t necessarily mean big baby or unhealthy..y’all need to get educated before you comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why are some of you acting like she is grossly obese and pregnant lol. Like yes she has gained weight but she isn’t even that huge, she may be considered slightly over weight but I wouldn’t say she is fat...she has gained weight like most people do in pregnancy..obviously the people that have posted have never been pregnant before and don’t realise that pregnancy changes your body.. to say she is disgusting and ugly is so uncalled for! Skinny people can have a big bump, big people can have small bumps..bump size has got nothing to do with weight, just because a women’s bump is huge doesnt mean she is unhealthy lol it’s how the baby carries, fluid, body shape of the mother etc big bump doesn’t necessarily mean big baby or unhealthy..y’all need to get educated before you comment.
Wow I think the pregnant body is beautiful, and I dont say anything about her bump size, I speak about her fat size. And no, she was obese before pregnancy. And yes educate yourself. The protocolls and studies said a healthy pregnancy does not make you gain fat, obviously you will weight more because of the baby's weight, the amniotic fluid, the placenta, the musle of the uterus and the growing boobs and the end of the pregnancy maybe some water between your tissues called the "swollen" thing. And these are up to 10 max 15 kg to speak about a healthy pregnancy, the fat gain is absolutely not part of it. So yes educate yourself, i'm doing that as im a med student.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I think she looks fine, quite glowing actually. She is pregnant and in third trimester ! Ofc she’s going to be bigger. Tbh if she wore probably nicer clothes not just crop tops and leggings I don’t think anyone would say anything

Reactions: 15
Im
Wow I think the pregnant body is beautiful, and I dont say anything about her bump size, I speak about her fat size. And no, she was obese before pregnancy. And yes educate yourself. The protocolls and studies said a healthy pregnancy does not make you gain fat, obviously you will weight more because of the baby's weight, the amniotic fluid, the placenta, the musle of the uterus and the growing boobs and the end of the pregnancy maybe some water between your tissues called the "swollen" thing. And these are up to 10 max 15 kg to speak about a healthy pregnancy, the fat gain is absolutely not part of it. So yes educate yourself, i'm doing that as im a med student.
I’m sorry I work in obstetrics and you have absolutely no idea 😂 how do you know carys was obese before pregnancy do you know her BMI? Cause we all know BMI is a load of tit. Med student look out 🙄 you don’t know eveything

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol she wasn’t obese before what planet are you on 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont see where Im speaking about BMI. And at least in my country the doctor and midwife have to tell the pregnant lady if she is gaining more weight than she need to gain because that cause a lof of risk..

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Lol she wasn’t obese before what planet are you on 🤪
I mean I'm a similar size to her, body shape wise too, and I'm obese 🤣 so by BMI standards she might have been close to or just in the obese category like I am🤣. BMI is outdated though, especially if you have muscle like she would have still had some of

editing to add I'm on about her pre-pregnancy size

I dont see where Im speaking about BMI. And at least in my country the doctor and midwife have to tell the pregnant lady if she is gaining more weight than she need to gain because that cause a lof of risk..
You mentioned she was obese before pregnancy..you don’t actually know that form a medical point of view. I think you’re reading too much into the text books. We don’t really know how much weight she has gained during pregnancy, she might be at the healthy range we don’t actually know....most women do gain fat during pregnancy and that is normal.

Wow I think the pregnant body is beautiful, and I dont say anything about her bump size, I speak about her fat size.
There's a massive difference between noting that someone has gained weight/saying you preferred how they looked x years ago, versus saying someone is disgusting, a fat slob, etc. It's primarily the latter rudeness that people are taking issue with. Even if you think someone is overweight, that person is still entitled to be treated with some basic decency.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Actually cannot believe some of the stuff I’m reading on here. I don’t usually post on these threads I just read what other tit people have to say.

Gossip forum or not, some of you should actually be ashamed of yourselves. A lot of you are probably women, and some of you may actually be pregnant women ( I for one am ) and oh my god the thought of someone saying some of the stuff I’m reading on here about my own changing, pregnant body makes me feel so sad.

Give your heads a bleeping wobble. Must be really really insecure about yourselves to say such awful things about someone else’s appearance.
Wasn’t too long ago it was the anniversary of the death of Caroline Flack where you all probably shared your super inspirational posts about #bekind yet here you are ripping into a pregnant woman 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm 24 weeks pregnant and I have including bump gained about 16 pounds, I was a size 16 when I got pregnant, so am I therefore disgusting?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.