James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that when she’s in labour and James is being his usual controlling overbearing self, carys just snaps at him 😂
Me too but I'm afraid that won't happen, she'll say she really needed James couldn't have done it without him etc... she gives him credit for everything even though she is the reason they have this lifestyle and money. I feel sorry for her. I love her old videos, their old home (where she spray painted some furniture and it looks soooo good IMO) and her creativity but James constantly puts her down and even seems to make fun of her arts and crafts, like why?? I actually love a lot of her embroidery, the posters she made, etc but James constantly puts her down and her arts and crafts seem to annoy him... not everyone wants to watch tv all day (honestly what else does he do) some people have hobbies Controlling James...

Reactions: 23
I hope she realises that even if all goes well with the home birth, they may have to still go into hospital afterwards and like Emily Norris did. And I doubt James would be allowed to join her.

Reactions: 6
I hope she realises that even if all goes well with the home birth, they may have to still go into hospital afterwards and like Emily Norris did. And I doubt James would be allowed to join her.
She will need to get over this extreme dependence she has on James once the baby comes. Even though restrictions are easing, presumably the GP surgeries will still prefer that only one parent attends baby vaccination/weigh-in appointments etc. I hope they do, because it would be good for Carys to do things for herself without him there acting like her dad.

Reactions: 30
Instagram stories strike again, wishing she’s going into labour again with more pre labour signs 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I think they are desperate because they have been saying and thinking that at 37 weeks the baby could come any day and when that didn't happen they are getting soo impatient. But most first time moms go over the due date, about 70% I think. So I don't get this rush they are in the last days? Just sitting at home, looking for any sign that the birth is starting seems desperate. Let the baby come when she is ready.

I am 31 weeks today and I won't be looking at signs of birth util at least my due date and I am prepared that I will go over, because most people do.

Reactions: 17
I would imagine most women who are 37+ weeks pregnant are desperate for baby to come, especially with a large bump I’m sure she’s quite uncomfortable at this point.

but posting every single day on Instagram stories asking about early labour signs is just annoying.

carys, when you eventually go into labour, you’ll know.

Reactions: 25
The thing is she preaches hypnobirthing which teaches that the baby will come when the baby is ready and that it’s a due period so not to fixate on a due date when she’s doing exactly that. I know its hard not to because you’re so excited for baby to come but the more she overthinks things the less likely it is that her labour will start before that date.

Reactions: 15
The thing is she preaches hypnobirthing which teaches that the baby will come when the baby is ready and that it’s a due period so not to fixate on a due date when she’s doing exactly that. I know its hard not to because you’re so excited for baby to come but the more she overthinks things the less likely it is that her labour will start before that date.
Exactly! And the thing is the start of labour is sooooooo different for everyone so there is no way of being able to predict what it will be like for her and what her early symptoms would be.
But given how *obsessed* she was with her “ttc journey” 🙄🙄 it’s no surprised she is obsessed with spotting early labour signs.
I hope for her sake she doesn’t have an early labour like mine which went on for like a week 😂😂😂 (thankfully active labour was mega quick and i’d rather it that way round for sure!)

Reactions: 5
Exactly! And the thing is the start of labour is sooooooo different for everyone so there is no way of being able to predict what it will be like for her and what her early symptoms would be.
But given how *obsessed* she was with her “ttc journey” 🙄🙄 it’s no surprised she is obsessed with spotting early labour signs.
I hope for her sake she doesn’t have an early labour like mine which went on for like a week 😂😂😂 (thankfully active labour was mega quick and i’d rather it that way round for sure!)
You’re right, it’s different for everyone - I know people who have lost their mucus plug weeks before the baby arrived and others who didn’t lose it until they were having contractions. People who had on off contractions for weeks and others who were done and dusted within hours. The more she symptom spots the more she will send herself insane.

I don’t envy her, those last few weeks of your first pregnancy are the longest weeks of the whole pregnancy but she really does need to relax and stop second guessing her body. She will know when it’s happening!

Reactions: 9
Her stories are so concerning. “So many people’s babies slowed down which is what you hear a lot” - no, that’s not normal. You should not be posting anything like that when you’re an ‘influencer’ of thousands of not millions. Disgusting.
Exactly this!!! Was just away to post this, babies should NOT be slowing down at all and they should continue to move even during labour. It’s so dangerous for her to be saying this when she has so many followers 🤬

Reactions: 19
It’s going to be a long few weeks at this rate- are we to have daily updates on labour watch?!!!

Reactions: 4
Her stories are so concerning. “So many people’s babies slowed down which is what you hear a lot” - no, that’s not normal. You should not be posting anything like that when you’re an ‘influencer’ of thousands of not millions. Disgusting.
Shes blocked me because I sent her a message saying she needs to be responsible & not post about babies movements because I’d hate a woman to lose her baby after taking her advice! When will these deluded influencers wake up & take responsibility for their actions 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
If she’s 38 weeks she could still have another 4 weeks to go. She needs to chill the duck out or she’ll end up being induced and then her dreamy home birth will be out the window 🙃 first babies rarely come early, stop trying to force what’s not meant to be Carys

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you guys reckon that if the midwife says to her for whatever reason she can't have a home birth she'd post it on her IG?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.