James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Carys but can’t stand all these “update vlogs” they’re so boring!!
someone else said it on the other thread, I would have loved to have seen her sit down on her own to talk about her experience, newborn essentials, what’s in my hospital bag, maternity haul, so much content that she just hasn’t bothered with, instead it’s all boring house updates anytime they make the most minuscule a change to a room

Reactions: 34
Following on from the last thread sometimes I do think people can go a bit far on here insulting peoples looks and stuff or being overly negative, and i get that it’s easy to do that when you’re on a gossip forum. There’s def been a few times I was going to say something unkind and took a step back and didn’t post

Having said that influencers do put themselves online and naturally everyone willl have an opinion on that and 90% of the feedback they get is positive! This is probably what causes some influencers to get soooo defensive about criticism because their followers put them in such a bubble of positivity and hype that they genuinely see anything that isn’t “yassss queen” as ‘hate’.

Also I think it’s really rude when they post things like carys has this morning (grace Beverley does this a lot) where they act really entitled to their success and like people should be lucky to see their content. At the end of the day you shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds you and these people would probs be doing random normal jobs if it wasn’t for their followers!

This was way longer than expected lol but the gist is that 90% of criticism on here is genuine and people are allowed to express their dislike for something someone has done, especially if that person puts themselves in the public domain and actively makes money to fund their lifestyle from the support of their followers.

Reactions: 32
Following on from the last thread sometimes I do think people can go a bit far on here insulting peoples looks and stuff or being overly negative, and i get that it’s easy to do that when you’re on a gossip forum. There’s def been a few times I was going to say something unkind and took a step back and didn’t post
I see most people who do try to say genuinely nasty things about people's looks or being too negative and nasty generally get ignored, but perhaps we should call it out a little more and tell them it's unnecessary (not just on this thread, I mean more generally on tattle).

Reactions: 18
Has she bought things like a baby bath? Does she know what top and tailing is? Do you think they are holding off buying more clothes because they will get a lot of gifted stuff? Does she have a breast feeding pillow? Has she bought bottles just in case? A breast pump? Is she going to use puppy pads on the sofa once she’s given birth because you bleed loads?

And they wonder why people think he’s gay? 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
summary of the last thread:

carys is pregnant and due at the beginning of April but is desperate for baby to come ASAP and has already asked for ways to induce labour.
James is also struggling with being pregnant and we do wonder how he’ll cope when he also gives birth.

they’ve spent the last 6 months redoing their kitchen and garage and posted 6 million vlogs about it.

Carys released a maternity (and non maternity) range with In The Style (ITS). All looked cheap and badly made but carys is “obsessed with every piece in the collection”. Even though all she’s worn the past 9 months is leggings and tops that barely fit. And is now claiming nothing fits

I’ve forgotten a bunch of stuff so someone can add more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wait... is James having the baby sleep on his side of the bed? And he’s going to pass the baby to Carys when she wakes up?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait... is James having the baby sleep on his side of the bed? And he’s going to pass the baby to Carys when she wakes up?
The snooze pod thing is on cary's side of the bed.
Anyone would think she's having a c section all the talk about James will pass her the baby 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Nothing to wear so puts on that minging cycling shorts/short cardi “outfit”
What happened to the blue ITS maternity dress that she showed how much stretch there was in it? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
What happened to the blue ITS maternity dress that she showed how much stretch there was in it? 🙄🙄
She literally stopped wearing her NEW AMAZING COLLECTION 2 days after they sold it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I get the feeling she has soooo many clothes and she’s so lazy that she doesn’t wash them as she goes and just piles them all up in her “dressing room” (and in the hallway outside) so she just buys new clothes when she needs them rather than wash them, or only washes them when she has literally no clean clothes left! So it’s probably because she can’t be bothered to wash them!

Reactions: 9
The snooze pod thing is on cary's side of the bed.
Anyone would think she's having a c section all the talk about James will pass her the baby 🙄
Anyone else find it Ridiculous that James will get up, go to Cawyss’ side of the bed to pass her the baby? Isn’t the whole point of the bedside crib that the baby is easy for you to get to to feed etc?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else find it Ridiculous that James will get up, go to Cawyss’ side of the bed to pass her the baby? Isn’t the whole point of the bedside crib that the baby is easy for you to get to to feed etc?!
OMG STOP. Have they actually said this is going to happen? This has made me feel all types of ways. I thought you guys were joking at first so just burst out laughing in the supermarket but now I think you’re being serious and that’s actually seriously worrying. Why does he have to do that?? That’s the most controlling thing I have ever heard in my life.

Reactions: 25
OMG STOP. Have they actually said this is going to happen? This has made me feel all types of ways. I thought you guys were joking at first so just burst out laughing in the supermarket but now I think you’re being serious and that’s actually seriously worrying. Why does he have to do that?? That’s the most controlling thing I have ever heard in my life.
I’m pretty sure that’s what he was going on about in the nursery tour video as they showed off the bedside crib too.

I wouldn’t put it past James to get a fake tit so he can breastfeed like the bloke in Meet the Fockers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When I had my youngest (by section) we had a next2me. It was 100% easier me just to roll over and feed. I tried waking my husband up once snd he sat on the edge of the bed “trying to wake up” 🙈😂 so I just did it. He used to get up in the morning with her and let me sleep though if he wasn’t at work at 4am.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also I think it’s really rude when they post things like carys has this morning (grace Beverley does this a lot) where they act really entitled to their success and like people should be lucky to see their content. At the end of the day you shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds you and these people would probs be doing random normal jobs if it wasn’t for their followers!
I presume she put something up on her story that said "If it wasn't for me being pregnant for 40 years, having the runs and the 6 million vlogs of my house, you'd all be DEAD!" or something to that effect??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.