Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
Do we all think she's in labour now? Like for yes, angry react for no. Curious to see what everyone thinks. I feel like she actually could be this time

• Angry
Reactions: 102

swtfrytls

I agree Carys doesn't look her best in that video, but calling her digusting is unnecessarily harsh.

Edit: agree with those below me that we should keep appearance out of it. It's one thing to comment on her choice of clothes etc, it's another to slag off a heavily pregnant woman as being fat or gross etc, give her a break ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

FTM2020

Her and Amber are staying in hospital.. so that means without James! Think this time will be really good for her and should give her some confidence she desperately needs!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Cj2098

Chatty Member
James isn’t 9 months pregnant though.. Carys can literally do nothing about her changing body atm so to call her vile and disgusting just because she’s put on weight from being pregnant is pretty unnecessary, what can she actually do about it? Maybe she wishes she had changed her diet during pregnancy, and gossip site or not, I think it’s really low to criticise the appearance of a pregnant woman. If she wasn’t pregnant and was just a fat lazy slob then have at it.
How dare you say James isn’t also 9 months pregnant, he will be distraught if he reads that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
Jesus, some of the last comments on this thread are really vile. Calling a pregnant woman ugly and saying her body is disgusting.... this is just nasty and in no circumstance should you call anyone ugly and call anyone’s body disgusting! Not denying she has let herself go, like a lot of women do during pregnancy & clearly she is not keeping up with her fitness but no need for some of these comments!

I agree Carys doesn't look her best in that video, but calling her digusting is unnecessarily harsh.
Exactly what I thought, actually quite disgusted at what I’ve just seen. I get this is a gossip thread and people will say what they think but I didn’t realise that meant people had to be so unnecessarily nasty...

• Heart
Reactions: 60

PreferDogsToHumans

Oh lord.

I wonder if Carys has ‘tested out’ the nappy cream on James’ arsehole too 🤦🏻‍♀️ Gotta be prepared you know!

So unnecessary for her to be trying out the pump before the baby has arrived, assuming breastfeeding goes well for her she won’t need to pump for at least a few weeks anyway. There’s clueless and then there’s this pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Living doll

Chatty Member
I honestly pity the poor midwife with these two c*ck wombles 🤦‍♀️
Oooo get the electric candles on ( battery operated Cawhiss ) ooooo get the shutters just right, ooooo get the water temperature right, oooooo get the white noise music on, oooo get my quote pictures up, oooo pass me my revision cards, oooooo ask James he can tell you how I feel better than I can, oooo pass my fruity snacks, ooooo pass me my sippy cup, oooo James here’s ambers head what do I do now.
And the list goes on, how old is she .

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Actually cannot believe some of the stuff I’m reading on here. I don’t usually post on these threads I just read what other shit people have to say.

Gossip forum or not, some of you should actually be ashamed of yourselves. A lot of you are probably women, and some of you may actually be pregnant women ( I for one am ) and oh my god the thought of someone saying some of the stuff I’m reading on here about my own changing, pregnant body makes me feel so sad.

Give your heads a fucking wobble. Must be really really insecure about yourselves to say such awful things about someone else’s appearance.
Wasn’t too long ago it was the anniversary of the death of Caroline Flack where you all probably shared your super inspirational posts about #bekind yet here you are ripping into a pregnant woman 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Wophie

VIP Member
I reckon baby girl is here but James is too busy cluster feeding to update us
Midwife: ok Carys I'll show you how to hand express some colostrum for your baby

James: uh excuse me? All correspondence through me please! Ok Carys we are going to practice doing it on me first, because you just had a nice relaxing bath while you had Amber, so now it's my turn to shine, ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

faycooper89

Her stories are so concerning. “So many people’s babies slowed down which is what you hear a lot” - no, that’s not normal. You should not be posting anything like that when you’re an ‘influencer’ of thousands of not millions. Disgusting.
Shes blocked me because I sent her a message saying she needs to be responsible & not post about babies movements because I’d hate a woman to lose her baby after taking her advice! When will these deluded influencers wake up & take responsibility for their actions 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

oldandgrey

She's trying to avoid having to be induced as she wouldn't be allowed a home birth if that happened. They're desperate for a home birth as it will be easier for them to vlog. They have visions of the midwives sitting in the kitchen with their pre-prepared snack box, drinking tea and only going into the lounge when James deems it necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Nnew

Who can imagine James pacing up and down the lounge smacking his forehead with his palm in agony that he cant control her in hospital no cawwwwwhiissss this is NOT my plan

• Haha
Reactions: 47