James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mentioned she was obese before pregnancy..you don’t actually know that form a medical point of view. I think you’re reading too much into the text books. We don’t really know how much weight she has gained during pregnancy, she might be at the healthy range we don’t actually know....most women do gain fat during pregnancy and that is normal.
Of course I dont know. But the bad stretch marks on her thights and booty are a sign of too much weight gain.

And yes I undertand that I should write this a different form and maybe the highly sensitive people in a gossip forum will not get hurt.

Reactions: 1
Actually cannot believe some of the stuff I’m reading on here. I don’t usually post on these threads I just read what other tit people have to say.

Gossip forum or not, some of you should actually be ashamed of yourselves. A lot of you are probably women, and some of you may actually be pregnant women ( I for one am ) and oh my god the thought of someone saying some of the stuff I’m reading on here about my own changing, pregnant body makes me feel so sad.

Give your heads a bleeping wobble. Must be really really insecure about yourselves to say such awful things about someone else’s appearance.
Wasn’t too long ago it was the anniversary of the death of Caroline Flack where you all probably shared your super inspirational posts about #bekind yet here you are ripping into a pregnant woman 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This.

Reactions: 11
I’m not going to lie I actually don’t mind Carys, when compared to other influencers anyway 😂 first discovered her years ago when my sister was looking for a wedding dress and we were snooping on YouTube and found her video of her dress shopping, yeah she’s a bit annoying and James DOES MY HEAD IN but I don’t find her as annoying as the likes of Elle and imogen who funnily enough are also both pregnant 😂 I like the name they have chosen for the baby, I was worried they were going to pick a ridiculous name like other influencers (cc Clarke beauty I’m looking at you)

Reactions: 8
Wow I think the pregnant body is beautiful, and I dont say anything about her bump size, I speak about her fat size. And no, she was obese before pregnancy. And yes educate yourself. The protocolls and studies said a healthy pregnancy does not make you gain fat, obviously you will weight more because of the baby's weight, the amniotic fluid, the placenta, the musle of the uterus and the growing boobs and the end of the pregnancy maybe some water between your tissues called the "swollen" thing. And these are up to 10 max 15 kg to speak about a healthy pregnancy, the fat gain is absolutely not part of it. So yes educate yourself, i'm doing that as im a med student.
A med student? Really?? - i really think you should reconsider you career path if you’re branding peoples bodies as disgusting x

Reactions: 34
Of course I dont know. But the bad stretch marks on her thights and booty are a sign of too much weight gain.

And yes I undertand that I should write this a different form and maybe the highly sensitive people in a gossip forum will not get hurt.
in my first pregnancy i got severe stretch marks. i went from a size 10 to a size 12, but i have very pale and dry skin and i think that also has alot to do with it. before pregnancy i was very athletic and toned. severe stretch marks have nothing to do with putting on to much weight.
i think it comes down to skin type.

Reactions: 18

Again you are very very uneducated and unaware. Stretch marks are so common in pregnancy and just in general, even if you’ve gained a little bit of weight or heaps. Some people are more prone to getting stretch marks then others it’s genetics

Reactions: 21

Oh also, stretch marks are usually a sign of quick weight gain, or quick growth. Not too much weight gain. Also dehydrated skin can cause stretch marks.
I left school as a size 6 with stretch marks all over my bum. I wouldn’t call that too much weight gain at all.

She was one of the most beautiful gil I've ever seen, has the perfect body, intresting, fun, but now she is so ugly, her body is disgusting and was before pregnancy, and so boring.
I think it is in fact disgusting to call a lady's body disgusting and especially a heavily pregnant lady's body. Please have a think about how you speak about women.

You won't get very far in med school speaking about people like that and using the sort of language you do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I literally only gained weight on my stomach and hips area. Got a few stretch marks on my back/hips making me think my hips widened, and got plenty on my stomach in the last few weeks of pregnancy. I am 3 weeks post partum and can virtually fit into my size 12 jeans from before (can do them up they are just a bit snug and uncomfortable due to my belly being a bit bigger still). So stretch marks don't indicate excess weight gain in pregnancy as such. Yes they can if you're not pregnant, but doesn't mean everyone that got stretch marks while pregnant were unhealthy. SIL got loads and she was a size 6-8 before pregnancy and wore size 8-10 while pregnant and she ate super healthy.

Stretch marks are mostly genetic in my opinion

Reactions: 4

I have bad stretch marks on my thighs, booty, boobs and underarms. I'm between a size 6 -8. Very petite. My stretch marks are not from too much weight gain at all. I was really big with my second pregnancy, yes, but slightly small with my first and those stretch marks appeared during my first pregnancy. Stretch marks are completely normal and appear on women who aren't even or have never been pregnant, nor on women who have gained too much weight.

I think to be talking about stretch marks as a sign of disgust, along with someone's body, size weight or even their looks is just disgusting, even on a forum like this.

I come on here to talk about the crappy things these influencers say and do and the lies they spew, but I will never comment on their body or personal looks. That's a step too far.

Reactions: 9

Honestly, shut up. I know women who have been in the ‘normal’ BMI range their whole lives and still have stretch marks. I know some large women who have had babies who have no stretch marks. Hope I never come across you as a student when I need medical assistance 🥴

Reactions: 15
I think Carys' weight gain is a bit much (alo before pregnancy) but to call her disgusting is so unnecessary. She is also just very swollen, which can happen in the third trimester I think, especially when she's having a higher blood pressure. Her face and hands are just very swollen now, but that's not weight gain.

Reactions: 5
It's totally unnecessary to comment on someone's weight, she did used to be into fitness and maybe in some people's eyes she looked better. But equally I sense that she was trying to conform to beauty standards back then as well. Despite her dependency on James she does seem happier. She has a more care free attitude and maybe now she's married and feels content in that aspect of her life she no longer feels the need to consistently have a gym aesthetic because she's accepted as she is and realises her worth was never anything to do with her weight. Not to mention she's about to give birth!! Too much emphasis is placed on what somebody looks like these days which is a leading factor behind why so many people end up with eating disorders. And if she ended up with an eating disorder people would still have something to say about it in a negative way that she's too skinny and needs to put weight on ASAP. You can't win either way. It's never okay to bash someone for their appearance. Nobody is perfect and anything you see that appears to be the case is a lot of filter and good editing skill. As for the stretch mark comment, my legs are covered in them! I'm a size 10. It's got nothing to do with too much weight gain.

Honestly, shut up. I know women who have been in the ‘normal’ BMI range their whole lives and still have stretch marks. I know some large women who have had babies who have no stretch marks. Hope I never come across you as a student when I need medical assistance 🥴
I agree...I’m a healthy size 10....average size and build and I’ve had stretch marks on my inner thighs since I was a teenager and had a growth spurt.....I’ve never been overweight and they ve always been there, my bf has stretch marks on his upper arms from lifting weights, again he has never been overweight in his life, his skin simply stretched to accommodate the increase in muscle size probably over quite a short period of time.....yes overweight people will possibly have stretch marks and it can be a sign of being overweight or gaining weight too quickly but it’s definitely not the only reason you get them, to suggest that it ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
Not going to lie I'm finding the comments about stretch marks etc quite hurtful
Yes this is a gossip forum and yes it is used to criticise influencers
But bare in mind some people on this are just normal people who may also be pregnant
I was a size 16 when I got pregnant, I've gained 16 pounds and I'm 24 weeks. I'm covered in stretch marks on my tummy, thighs, boobs and arms and I'm already really really struggling with my body image because of it.
So to see someone who, yes maybe she wasn't the healthiest when pregnant, but in all honesty I know few woman who ate salads every day when pregnant, but to criticise the fact she's gained weight and has stretch marks is a bit far.
And yes I can be called sensitive for this, but as a pregnant woman, with her first, that's already really really struggling with how much her body is changing, I'm currently having a cry to see that there are people out there who would also call me disgusting seeing me on the street, or at the pool etc, judging by what is being said by Carys, when it's bad enough I feel that way about myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Stretch marks are to do with genetics - some people can gain a bit of weight and get loads, others can gain more weight and not get one. They’re nothing to do with gaining ‘too much’ Weight or being obese. Some people are just more prone to getting them when the skin stretches, and that tends to happen in pregnancy!

I agree that the comments calling her disgusting are uncalled for, I think she looks great, yes her bump is big but that doesn’t mean she’s disgusting. She’s heavily pregnant!

Really think that comments on appearance is uncalled for. To me that is just plain bullying. Yes this is a gossip site but commenting about a woman who is pretty much about to pop being overweight is awful.
I personally put on about 2 stone and as soon as I had my 8lb 10 baby I very quickly went back to my nearly pre pregnancy weight. Clearly it was all baby, blood, water etc. However I did put weight on my face too like Cary's!
Honestly, she is growing a human and it actually makes me sad reading these comments. People might not agree with her life choices, how she has designed her house, her baby's name or her husband but leave her appearance out of it 😒

I think this weight discussion is so unproductive🙄

so let’s place our bets for babies birth date.

she’s due first week of April I believe.
I think she’ll be born 1st April

Reactions: 23
But bare in mind some people on this are just normal people who may also be pregnant
I was a size 16 when I got pregnant, I've gained 16 pounds and I'm 24 weeks. I'm covered in stretch marks on my tummy, thighs, boobs and arms and I'm already really really struggling with my body image because of it.
So to see someone who, yes maybe she wasn't the healthiest when pregnant, but in all honesty I know few woman who ate salads every day when pregnant, but to criticise the fact she's gained weight and has stretch marks is a bit far.
And yes I can be called sensitive for this, but as a pregnant woman, with her first, that's already really really struggling with how much her body is changing, I'm currently having a cry to see that there are people out there who would also call me disgusting seeing me on the street, or at the pool etc, judging by what is being said by Carys, when it's bad enough I feel that way about myself.
Don't feel sad, you are doing an amazing thing by carrying your baby! I have stretch marks covering my tummy and thighs but who cares 🤷 I grew my baby and pushed her out, that's all that matters to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Stretch marks are normal, weight gain is normal, in 33 weeks pregnant and I’ve started to get stretch marks on my inner thighs and even more on my Bum & it makes me feel sick that something so natural is being branded as disgusting.

let me tell you this, you are doing just fine, your body is wonderful & is doing something really amazing!! I’ve gained over 2 stone during my pregnancy so far which was a shock I must admit but so fricken what!! - if you can’t gain weight and totally own it and enjoy it when you’re pregnant, when can you??

and for people moaning about what she’s gonna look like post baby, that’s for Carys to care about, not anyone else.

Don’t let the tit people are writing on here let you feel upset or bad about yourself. You are great & Your body is beautiful as it is.

& Let’s be honest, if the so called Med student who clearly knows everything about the female body brands a stretch mark or a bit of weight gain as disgusting then I’m sure 99% of the female population can say we’ll all be rank together x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.