James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sierra Schultzzie or however you spell her name bought Carys' ITS range and surprise surprise, mentioned how cheap and badly made everything felt if anyone's interested in watching that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sierra Schultzzie or however you spell her name bought Carys' ITS range and surprise surprise, mentioned how cheap and badly made everything felt if anyone's interested in watching that
Where is it?😂

On another note: I assume from her latest story she is actually trying the things to induce labour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
they just posted a clip from the vlog where she's curb walking and jumping around. surely that's painful in some way if you have spd, but she seems fine? feel like it's just normal pelvis pain she feels

Reactions: 14
they just posted a clip from the vlog where she's curb walking and jumping around. surely that's painful in some way if you have spd, but she seems fine? feel like it's just normal pelvis pain she feels
Really?! I can barely get up from my desk/sofa/bed and walk around the bloody house 😩

Really?! I can barely get up from my desk/sofa/bed and walk around the bloody house 😩
I just watched it omg my hips could NEVER! 😂 I can barely walk up a curb to get to the pavement 😂

Reactions: 8
I just watched it omg my hips could NEVER! 😂 I can barely walk up a curb to get to the pavement 😂
I got some bad pain in my pelvis the last few days to week of pregnancy and that was bad enough, getting out of bed, rolling over, even just walking would hurt at times. Yet she seems to be fine with it🤣 like I get you can still walk and exercise with spd, but there would be times where I'd flinch a bit at the pain, especially having to walk up stairs etc.
Also still don't get why she isn't wearing her support belt she said was soooo amazing, when they are literally designed for back and pelvis pain🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
I got some bad pain in my pelvis the last few days to week of pregnancy and that was bad enough, getting out of bed, rolling over, even just walking would hurt at times. Yet she seems to be fine with it🤣 like I get you can still walk and exercise with spd, but there would be times where I'd flinch a bit at the pain, especially having to walk up stairs etc.
Also still don't get why she isn't wearing her support belt she said was soooo amazing, when they are literally designed for back and pelvis pain🙄🤣
Yeah I’m only 27 weeks (today yay!) and my SPD has been around for the last couple weeks. It’s horrible! No way could I be doing what she was doing in that curb lol I struggle tidying the house 😂

Reactions: 4
i love sierra SO much, i was so happy when she got pregnant, and so happy that this pregnancy has been successful and healthy 🥺 she’s also such a great example of keeping two channels going while having hubby on the vlog channel, and carrying on the main channel successfully

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Well that's exactly why she's so big then!! She's also put on a lot of weight from eating tit, it's not all baby. She's about 4 times the size of me and I'm due in a few days
My worst fear is ill get that fat and unnecessarily overweight being pregnant if I’m unable to workout and play sports 🤣😳

Reactions: 5
8E19E0E1-85FD-4F64-AC4F-DBD3AE4B661E.jpeg
I’m sorry but does anyone else find this really sad? She’s totally let herself go, doesn’t seem to care about fitness and doesn’t care to post quality content anymore. I know she’s pregnant and you aren’t gonna look 100% all the time, but seriously why does she post herself looking like a slob?

Reactions: 28
View attachment 499792I’m sorry but does anyone else find this really sad? She’s totally let herself go, doesn’t seem to care about fitness and doesn’t care to post quality content anymore. I know she’s pregnant and you aren’t gonna look 100% all the time, but seriously why does she post herself looking like a slob?
She was one of the most beautiful gil I've ever seen, has the perfect body, intresting, fun, but now she is so ugly, her body is disgusting and was before pregnancy, and so boring.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Her face is so swollen 😶😶 like Who even is she. She really struggles with her mental health (and has for years) and you can see it

Reactions: 10
I agree Carys doesn't look her best in that video, but calling her digusting is unnecessarily harsh.

Edit: agree with those below me that we should keep appearance out of it. It's one thing to comment on her choice of clothes etc, it's another to slag off a heavily pregnant woman as being fat or gross etc, give her a break ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Jesus, some of the last comments on this thread are really vile. Calling a pregnant woman ugly and saying her body is disgusting.... this is just nasty and in no circumstance should you call anyone ugly and call anyone’s body disgusting! Not denying she has let herself go, like a lot of women do during pregnancy & clearly she is not keeping up with her fitness but no need for some of these comments!

I agree Carys doesn't look her best in that video, but calling her digusting is unnecessarily harsh.
Exactly what I thought, actually quite disgusted at what I’ve just seen. I get this is a gossip thread and people will say what they think but I didn’t realise that meant people had to be so unnecessarily nasty...

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I still think she looks cracking.. Her skin is clear her hair is shiny she looks happy... Yes shes gaineds weight but so have i... 3 stone and ive onyl has 2 take aways a month.... I stopped exercisinf at the very beggining scared of misscarryibg... Only to be told at the 12 week scan i should have kept it up as i was already established... But ill. Get it back after birth... Can we leave appearances out of the comments as she looks far better than i do and hearing people say shes disgusting

Reactions: 30
Strange that she hasn't posted anything about her appointment yesterday

Reactions: 3
I think if you guys are going to say it's vile and disgusting to comment about Carys' body and looks (even when she isn't pregnant, then you should practice what you preach and not call James disgusting, fat, a slob, piggy etc. Double standards much 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think if you guys are going to say it's vile and disgusting to comment about Carys' body and looks (even when she isn't pregnant, then you should practice what you preach and not call James disgusting, fat, a slob, piggy etc. Double standards much 🙄🤷‍♀️
Not sure who you're trying to call out here as I've never posted about James, but I actually agree with you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I said she was disgusting even before pregnancy she started to not caring herself after the marriage. And to be honest gaining that much weight in pregnany is so bad, so bad for that baby too. Amber has a high chance to get PCOS, metabolic syndrome and then diabetes because of the unnessecary weight gain during the pregnancy. Poor girl.

Reactions: 6
Exactly 🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.