James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this weight discussion is so unproductive🙄

so let’s place our bets for babies birth date.

she’s due first week of April I believe.
I think she’ll be born 1st April
I’m gonna go with her going over a little, so I’m guessing around 7th/8th April 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 6
Can we all go back to making some funny lighthearted comments rather than what is outright bullying. No doubt Carys reads here I’m sure of it .... this is just not cool. Give the poor girl a break. Words can do so much damage. your 2 minutes of typing could have a really long lasting effect on her with serious consequences

Reactions: 15

I'm going to go with the 10th

I was going to say after how swollen she looked yesterday and the radio silence I thought she might of been taken in after her appointment yesterday, but she’s back!

I’m going to say the 4th april 🙊
Why is she pulling that ridiculous face?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she looks fine, quite glowing actually. She is pregnant and in third trimester ! Ofc she’s going to be bigger. Tbh if she wore probably nicer clothes not just crop tops and leggings I don’t think anyone would say anything
Yes,its the clothes that looka bit ..... the crop tops and showing bare belly, all she needs is some decent fitting tops, be it long floaty shirts wwith leggings,or sweatshirts that actually cover the belly whilst keeping Mam and baby warm, but not skin tight sweatshirts,I would hope that when lockdown and everything is over , if Carys chooses togo to baby classes or anything like that she will go on her own, with baby, give herself some breathing space and calmness etc

Reactions: 9
She was one of the most beautiful gil I've ever seen, has the perfect body, intresting, fun, but now she is so ugly, her body is disgusting and was before pregnancy, and so boring.
That’s really a low blow. She’s not disgusting, and she’s not ugly. I know this is a gossip thread but that’s just uncalled for.

I said she was disgusting even before pregnancy she started to not caring herself after the marriage. And to be honest gaining that much weight in pregnany is so bad, so bad for that baby too. Amber has a high chance to get PCOS, metabolic syndrome and then diabetes because of the unnessecary weight gain during the pregnancy. Poor girl.
Whether you say she was disgusting before or after pregnancy, you shouldn’t be calling her disgusting at all.

Wow I think the pregnant body is beautiful, and I dont say anything about her bump size, I speak about her fat size. And no, she was obese before pregnancy. And yes educate yourself. The protocolls and studies said a healthy pregnancy does not make you gain fat, obviously you will weight more because of the baby's weight, the amniotic fluid, the placenta, the musle of the uterus and the growing boobs and the end of the pregnancy maybe some water between your tissues called the "swollen" thing. And these are up to 10 max 15 kg to speak about a healthy pregnancy, the fat gain is absolutely not part of it. So yes educate yourself, i'm doing that as im a med student.
I really hope as a med student you’re able to develop the skills of empathy and compassion which you appear to be severely lacking.

Of course I dont know. But the bad stretch marks on her thights and booty are a sign of too much weight gain.

And yes I undertand that I should write this a different form and maybe the highly sensitive people in a gossip forum will not get hurt.
You are so misinformed for a medical student. You can be skinny as a rake and still have stretch marks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

i think april 6th but i also think april 9th!!! (i dont know when her due date is)

Reactions: 2
Of course I dont know. But the bad stretch marks on her thights and booty are a sign of too much weight gain.

And yes I undertand that I should write this a different form and maybe the highly sensitive people in a gossip forum will not get hurt.
I've never been overweight, I'm soooo small (I'm 5'1 and 117 lbs) and I have stretch marks all over my legs and bum. You should really check your books girlll

Reactions: 7
Wow I think the pregnant body is beautiful, and I dont say anything about her bump size, I speak about her fat size. And no, she was obese before pregnancy. And yes educate yourself. The protocolls and studies said a healthy pregnancy does not make you gain fat, obviously you will weight more because of the baby's weight, the amniotic fluid, the placenta, the musle of the uterus and the growing boobs and the end of the pregnancy maybe some water between your tissues called the "swollen" thing. And these are up to 10 max 15 kg to speak about a healthy pregnancy, the fat gain is absolutely not part of it. So yes educate yourself, i'm doing that as im a med student.
I have to step in here. She was NOT obese prior to her pregnancy. She may have been slightly overweight just by looking at her photos but barely! Has she put on weight during her pregnancy? Yes, shes not been eating healthy etc, but no one should be calling her disgusting. Shes a human being creating another human being. You should not be in med school being as judgey as you are.

Reactions: 8

I went up a dress size when pregnant (over a year later still haven't lost it) and I have virtually no stretch marks on my body other than my lower stomach from the bump.

So which one do I fall into - beautiful pregnant body or disgusting and ugly?

Reactions: 3
I have to step in here. She was NOT obese prior to her pregnancy. She may have been slightly overweight just by looking at her photos but barely! Has she put on weight during her pregnancy? Yes, shes not been eating healthy etc, but no one should be calling her disgusting. Shes a human being creating another human being. You should not be in med school being as judgey as you are.
Yes yes yes!!

I'm a size 10/12 and even I have stretch marks on my hips lol

I think she'll go over a few days too, it's very very rare for babies to come bang on due dates!

I’m going with 12th April simply because that’s the day I was due to be born

Thank god for that 🤣

Might be cos I barely had any Braxton Hicks or tightenings during pregnancy but I sort of think she might be close? So I'll guess 27th March ✌🏼
My overdue NCT mate told me she'd been curb walking and that night she had her baby. I went out (38+4) and did it too mostly as a joke and I went into labour that night. I am 99% sure it is just a coincidence but MAYBE just maybe she has cracked it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.