James and Carys #7 nothing fits you but what happened to the ITS collection boo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm booked in to get my hair done for my baby shower which is about 6 weeks before I'm due and if possible ill be getting it just before my little one is here and I'll be getting my nails done
I wanna feel pretty dammet😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know it's completely off topic but just found one of her guides - a friend of mine show me - and OH MY GOD her form when she used to work out was SO BAD. I can't believe she tried to "teach" people how to do this correctly.
pics for evidence :LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
From all accounts, her fitness guides were terrible because she had bad form and had no idea what she was doing. Years later, she admitted she hated doing them and it was "a very bad time" in her life.

So, basically, she made up this fitness guru persona to get fans and now she's got them, she's distanced herself from it. So you know what that means? PREGNANCY MUKBANG BOO!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I noticed it and the midwife lied to me 😂 she was telling me to push and I was like no I’m pooping and she went no you arent keep pushing and I felt her wipe my arse 🙈 so humiliating but I suppose they have seen it all before so got to laugh about it in hind sight
Oh god I thought the poo thing was a myth and I’m due in September haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can totally understand where shes coming from getting her hair done! I felt like a completely different person at the end of my pregnancy, I gave birth in the middle of lockdown 1 so unfortunately couldn't get anything like that done but definitely would have had the whole works done before labour ! Anything to try and feel remotely like yourself in the first few weeks after birth!!

Reactions: 3
I can totally understand where shes coming from getting her hair done! I felt like a completely different person at the end of my pregnancy, I gave birth in the middle of lockdown 1 so unfortunately couldn't get anything like that done but definitely would have had the whole works done before labour ! Anything to try and feel remotely like yourself in the first few weeks after birth!!
I’ve also got spd really bad and will probably need crutches however I will still go and get my hair and nails done when salons open because I feel like a sack of soft potato’s 😂

Reactions: 7
I know it's completely off topic but just found one of her guides - a friend of mine show me - and OH MY GOD her form when she used to work out was SO BAD. I can't believe she tried to "teach" people how to do this correctly.
Oh my GOD that hip thrust form! A quick google would have shown her how to keep her spine neutral. Can’t believe people had to pay to receive incorrect guidance

Reactions: 6
Oh god I thought the poo thing was a myth and I’m due in September haha
I dont even know if i did with my first. The contractions were too painful for me to worry if i was pushing poo out or baby and if i did... Then the midwifes are excellent wt discretion. Dont worry x

Reactions: 5
This form is on ‘Georgie fit level’! I can’t believe how tiny she is in those photos!!

Reactions: 2
I would get my hair done too if I was her... and it looks good, hope she doesn't hide it with those bad extensions again. Nothing wrong with her own hair.

Good for her getting her hair done, can’t blame her for that, think it looks lovely and she’s right, she won’t have time to get it done for the next few weeks. I really hope she has a good positive birth and realises that she can do things on her own, James can’t take that away from her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve also got spd really bad and will probably need crutches however I will still go and get my hair and nails done when salons open because I feel like a sack of soft potato’s 😂
I had spd and crutches had to stop work at 27 weeks because I litterally couldn't move my legs 😂 let alone sit at the haordressers for 2+ hours haha

I had spd and crutches had to stop work at 27 weeks because I litterally couldn't move my legs 😂 let alone sit at the haordressers for 2+ hours haha
I’ve had it since week 13 I can cope just about sitting in certain positions but I will no doubt have to do a bit of moving around I doubt I’ll be able to walk far as struggle to walk to the kitchen it is not something I anticipated in pregnancy if I’m honest how naive was I x

Good for her getting her hair done, can’t blame her for that, think it looks lovely and she’s right, she won’t have time to get it done for the next few weeks. I really hope she has a good positive birth and realises that she can do things on her own, James can’t take that away from her!!
if she has a positive birth, no matter if it goes to her plan or not, I hope she doesn't give credit to James and say she couldn't have done it without him, or it wouldn't have went as well without his support 🤢

Reactions: 13
if she has a positive birth, no matter if it goes to her plan or not, I hope she doesn't give credit to James and say she couldn't have done it without him, or it wouldn't have went as well without his support 🤢
She 100% will, it’ll be all about him as usual 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks nice. I think if I was carrying around a huge bump-soon-to-be-screaming-baby I would also want some last minute TLC! Jealous that hairdressers are open in Wales, though!

Reactions: 3
I really hope James will faint haha and she can do it by her own and than maybe she realise they are not one bleeping person and she can function without him and even more.

Reactions: 16
Personally I can't see anything wrong with her getting her hair done I did the same had a mini pamper day as I knew I wouldn't get chance to do it again after my baby was born after a morning in the salon I was treated to lunch with my mom and sister as a end of pregnancy treat

Reactions: 10
He’s gonna be pressuring her the whole time she’s in labour to stick it out at home bc he’s so scared of being kicked out of hospital 😭 needs to be hanging around 24/7 like a bad smell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.