James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what we have seen so far, it’s a fair assumption though. They use things once and throw them out or in the garage. They should put the garden stuff in the garage, but there’s no room because it’s full of other crap. They buy before they think.
Exactly! I don't know why PawPaw is getting so wound up about it! It's not because of the scenario I hypothesised that I said they have no sense, it's because James and Cahwiss are consumerist and seem to have no idea of how to be adult! Which is, as you said, a fair assumption. If PawPaw wants to rave about them or defend them, this is not really the thread to do it! It's not as if I'm saying James and Cahwiss sell weapons out of their kitchen for goodness sake! 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 5
James Whittaker - I only interrupt to make funny comments......
Errrm - No

Oh and they’ve done it again, few weeks back knocked a door into the snug, install door frame and new door.
Today “we are changing this to a pocket door”
Why oh why didn’t they do this before or just wait and think about it, how much bleeping money have these people got to piss up the wall

Reactions: 15
James Whittaker - I only interrupt to make funny comments......
Errrm - No

Oh and they’ve done it again, few weeks back knocked a door into the snug, install door frame and new door.
Today “we are changing this to a pocket door”
Why oh why didn’t they do this before or just wait and think about it, how much bleeping money have these people got to piss up the wall

It seems they've got quite a bit! If I could afford a 650k house at 24, I'd have been EXTREMELY happy! Do Gymshark REALLY pay Carys that well??? I also have a hard time believing James is that good of a negotiator that he can get them good money! Surely their parents are helping them out somewhere??

Reactions: 2
They have more money than sense.

they’re some of the most wasteful you tubers I’ve seen.
They spend money like it’s unlimited.

Reactions: 14
It’s sicken how they waste money. When the YouTube/ influencer train comes to an end they will regret the money they literally might as well of flushed down the bog! And let’s face it their content is boring AF so it’s probably only a matter of time!

Reactions: 5
Their approach to their house is like they’re playing the sims with the motherlode cheat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They will when they're about 35. Hopefully.

Their garden is absolutely gorgeous. No wonder Mila loves it so much. I'd love to have a garden like that, but not in Wales where it rains every five minutes! Do they bring in their cushioned furniture that's out there when it pisses down?? Isn't it under a tree too?? I bet they don't! I bet they go out there after its rained and sit on it and it's bleeping soaking and stinking from rotting leaves falling on it, so they spend another 300 quid on a new set because the other ones ruined. They have absolutely NO SENSE!
Haha I think it rains just as much in England as it does in Wales! But your right, they do strike me as the type to leave the cushions out when it's raining and then wait for them to dry the next day! They really should invest in a leaf blower and mulch all those leaves on their shrubs.. It's not as if they don't have the time to do it every day is it 🙈

I have absolutely zero idea how much these sort of people make from being internet famous. Is it enough to buy a 600k house outright or do they have a mortgage? Car on finance ect? GOD DID THEY REMORTGAGE TO DO THE KITCHEN NONRSENSE?!?

Haha I think it rains just as much in England as it does in Wales! But your right, they do strike me as the type to leave the cushions out when it's raining and then wait for them to dry the next day! They really should invest in a leaf blower and mulch all those leaves on their shrubs.. It's not as if they don't have the time to do it every day is it 🙈

I have absolutely zero idea how much these sort of people make from being internet famous. Is it enough to buy a 600k house outright or do they have a mortgage? Car on finance ect? GOD DID THEY REMORTGAGE TO DO THE KITCHEN NONRSENSE?!?
Oh I know, I was just saying they bought garden furniture as if they live in a sub tropical climate and probably never bother taking it in when it rains! 😂

That's the thing. We have zero idea what the financial situation is! All these vloggers who appear to be spending are VERY cagey about how much they earn. I remember James said in a video that they have earned quite a bit from brand deals they've done with Gymshark and others but with YouTube ads, the earnings can pendulum. It all depends on the views they get.

I suspect (and this is me completely making up a scenario in my head here ;)) that their parents subsidise them and James and Carys earn a livable wage from brand deals (at least 50k a year if they're lucky) but certainly not enough from them to completely outright buy their own house and cars that costs as much as they've said. But they could have an accountant who has advised them to make some shrewd investments, which is apparently what Family Fizz have done and they reckon they're set for life now!

Reactions: 3
Oh I know, I was just saying they bought garden furniture as if they live in a sub tropical climate and probably never bother taking it in when it rains! 😂

That's the thing. We have zero idea what the financial situation is! All these vloggers who appear to be spending are VERY cagey about how much they earn. I remember James said in a video that they have earned quite a bit from brand deals they've done with Gymshark and others but with YouTube ads, the earnings can pendulum. It all depends on the views they get.

I suspect (and this is me completely making up a scenario in my head here ;)) that their parents subsidise them and James and Carys earn a livable wage from brand deals (at least 50k a year if they're lucky) but certainly not enough from them to completely outright buy their own house and cars that costs as much as they've said. But they could have an accountant who has advised them to make some shrewd investments, which is apparently what Family Fizz have done and they reckon they're set for life now!
Hmmm, when you put it that way 50k between two people living in Cardiff isn't a great amount really when they still have all the bills to pay. Do you think they are a bit quiet about it because it's not as much as they'd like it to be? Or because it's a ridiculous amount for not really working 🤣 it's so easy to put things on finance now it does make you wonder what any of them actually own. Which is true for a lot of people! I don't know what monthly payments are on newer cars as they don't interest me in the slightest but there's plenty of people rocking around it 50k cars these days for them not to be beyond reach and not that impressive to have (well to me anyways! Give me a rusty old box any day over a brand new 70 plate any day 🤣)

Reactions: 4
They did a video a while back and talked about finances, carys said she didn't know how much she has been paid by brands. James said something like 5 figure brands deals, he also said their company is worth or has £1mil. He suggested they're very comfortable. I expect they right off most of the spending and trips on expenses etc and loads of the stuff must be gifted. They were gifted 2 double beds when they moved in from some random company.

Patricia Bright did a good video a while back on her second channel about how much you actually earn through social media,but she was very honest and said she made the most from good investments/buy to lets .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They did a video a while back and talked about finances, carys said she didn't know how much she has been paid by brands. James said something like 5 figure brands deals, he also said their company is worth or has £1mil. He suggested they're very comfortable. I expect they right off most of the spending and trips on expenses etc and loads of the stuff must be gifted. They were gifted 2 double beds when they moved in from some random company.
We also have to consider the fact they might be telling porkies to keep up appearances. But we never know! They may be worth 1 billion! They probably do write off all their mukbang food and tit they show in videos though!

Reactions: 1
You can actually find out how much they earn, their brand as in YouTube - under directors Listed as James and Carys Whittaker - their finances are held publicly on a simple google search under the gov.uk website. As themselves are a ltd companies their finances are up there annually.

You can actually find out how much they earn, their brand as in YouTube - under directors Listed as James and Carys Whittaker - their finances are held publicly on a simple google search under the gov.uk website. As themselves are a ltd companies their finances are up there annually.
Question is, do I want to see how much they earn compared to me and get royally pissed off??

Yes.

Yes I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
id have loved to see the photos from when the house was sold.
Do they exist?
Yes they do! They are on rightmove, but they are the photos from 10 years ago...the previous owners did quite a transformation! Just go on to houses sold around the postcode of uhw and sold in the last 11 months...then find number 7, there you go!

Question is, do I want to see how much they earn compared to me and get royally pissed off??

Yes.

Yes I do.
You will get very pissed off 😂

• Haha
very easy to find their company accounts which also has their address written all over it 🤦🏻‍♀️

very easy to find their company accounts which also has their address written all over it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think it's their company address, which is in a business park somewhere in Cardiff. Wonder if any nutters turn up there hoping for a glimpse of their idols??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.