Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
James reminds me of the kid at school who used to pick his nose and eat it aswell as tell tale on other kids to his mum and teacher. Why does everything have to be about him. Like when he corrects carys when she says ‘I’m pregnant’ ‘I’m growing a baby’ he like doesn’t even let her finish and says ‘you mean were pregnant’ or ‘no, we’re growing a baby’.
Carys looks like she just smiles through it but in her head is actually crying about how he is treating her. I can see it being his way or no way once the baby is here. He won’t allow her to make any decisions and he will pull her up/correct her on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
She just posted a story that she is going shopping by herself and what a big deal this is. This girl thinks she is ready to bring a child into the world and she can’t even go to the supermarket on her own 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Nanabananaramagirl

She said her first period started in June.... so it took literally a month for her to get pregnant as she then stated she got pregnant in July. Smh so fucking insensitive. I have been now trying to get pregnant for 9 years. Makes me sick to my stomach seeing what she puts up, so fucking insensitive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Thread Suggestion. James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant, I've over said it, always get my tits out for pervs on reddit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Her to do list was actually embarrassing.
What she had on there is usually the things I do after work in the evenings. It’s not even something I’d take note of!

I genuinely think the reason soo many influencers suffer with mental health issues is because their lives are so incredibly empty and have no purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Emogoo

Maybe it was the hardest thing for her to do and took ages because she realised she actually had to have sex with James to get pregnant and... there's a thought no one needs... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Their last day off together? Is that supposed to be a joke? They don’t work, they get every day off together to do what they want when they want... annoying fuckers🙄🙄

• Heart
It frightens the life out of me that she’s thinking of writing workouts for women in pregnancy when she has absolutely no qualifications in it (and being pregnant doesn’t count). I have a friend who had a serious complication in pregnancy that her consultant said could have been caused by how she was exercising (she hadnt been taking the advice of a trained professional) so seeing someone like Carys want to make money out of pregnant women makes me feel sick. I am a PT but would never dish out advice to pregnant clients because I‘m not trained in it and there’s too much to lose. I trained until my due date with no issues but even as a PT I trained under the guidance of someone who was qualified.

• Angry
New to this thread. I’m a long time viewer of their channel and came to see if others like me thought the same. First off, I actually really like both Carys & James (unpopular opinion I know) even if they are completely unaware/naive to what the real world of work is like. But a lot of influencers are these days.

I was/still am happy for them when I discovered they were having a baby but omg the pregnancy related content EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. VIDEO is driving me insane. I can’t watch any more. It must be driving more loyal viewers crazy too but they just don’t like to say anything?! Surely?!

Months/weeks later and still waiting... for like just ONE normal video to break it up a bit?!

Reactions: 29

too anything

She got her implant out in March and shes had a hard time ttc. She actually kidding? I thought she had been trying for ages! I got my implant out in August 2019 and still trying for baby 🤯🤯 doctors tell you it takes a while for your body to go back to normal after having implant for 3 years... she is completely out of touch!! Unfollowing her as this has pissed me off!! Silly girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MissFinn

Chatty Member
I think she is so naive and out of touch with real world. Shes used To doing so little and getting so much out of it. She is amazingly lazy person. She really is not in a good mindset and misstreats her body so badly 😩 it makes me yick. She has no routines/hobbies/friends. Thats why shes obsessing over the pregnancy so bad. Her "ttc" Journey is so insensitive and naive 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ she should quit her crap and start living outside social media. But she is too addicted To the attention.

Ps. After all the manifesting (😁) I just found out im preggas myself ♥😁

• Heart
What I'm about to say it's NOT body shaming.
I think it's very unhealthy that she went from size 8 to 14 in such short period of time. Saying that you need to love your body doesn't seem right here... It's like promoting smoking, telling people they just need to accept smoking and slowly killing themselves. It's not healthy and obesity shouldn't be promoted!!! She is too lazy to change how she looks and her diet is awful!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she can’t do a single mirror outfit video without turning sideways and showing the bump. She is quite possibly the most insufferable pregnant person of all time.

• Haha
I’m actually a little worried about the pregnancy obsession (sorry but it seems like one as so over the top and the ONLY thing they have in life to talk about) so when reality really hits and baby arrives I’m not sure they are going to cope and bet she’s one who will end up with grief from missing her bump. I know pregnancy is exciting and everything but it’s like everything is pregnancy I don’t remember being like that when pregnant and I was TTC for 7 years I just get the impression they have no idea what’s to come and losing any identity already isn’t good. I feel she’s going to struggle with mental health and James is going to shrug it off and tell her she’s fine and it’s NORRRRMAL CHARISS.
I just get really strange vibes from them especially since the pregnancy and the way they are milking it so much like the only couple to ever get be expecting and Carys really need to work on her independence because speaking from experience that stuff only gets worse when Baby arrives and you get a new anxiety about not being able to handle them on your own

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I’d have so much more respect if they turned round and were like you know what, we’ve been gifted all this stuff and it’s amazing but we’re gonna gift it to someone that needs it, they don’t need to disclose WHO they gave it to but can you imagine? That would be completely life changing for someone who’s literally living on the breadline. I’m sorry but they don’t need all that stuff for free, I can’t even watch the video it’ll make me so mad

• Heart
Reactions: 26