James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house is lovely. They’re absolutely not making the most of it. I don’t know why they didn’t just stay in their old house for a bit longer until they started a family and then upgrade when they know what space they’ll need. Seems they bought the “perfect” family home but it’s not actually suited to the way they live. They should’ve bought somewhere more open plan

Reactions: 9
The danger of them being so lax with details on where exactly they are in Cardiff is that if they do have some nutty people who watch them (I'm loathe to call them 'fans' because all these lifestyle vloggers don't really DO anything to merit having fans. They just live their life like we do!) they will turn up thinking they are Cahwiss' best friend. I bet its already happened and they haven't mentioned it in case they lose other nutty followers.
I'm sure she already has. She talked about some well intentioned but creepy "fans" turning up to their old house. It's why they (apparently) have good security?! - the only thing I've heard of is CCTV.

Reactions: 4
Nice photos of them at the top of a mountain/hill (excuse my ignorance I have no idea where they are today).

Would’ve been nice photos but she had to force her belly out..not every photo has to show the bump!

Reactions: 16
I'm sure she already has. She talked about some well intentioned but creepy "fans" turning up to their old house. It's why they (apparently) have good security?! - the only thing I've heard of is CCTV.
I expect they have motion sensor CCTV where they’ll get motivation to their phones/ watches if anyone is spotted in their vicinity which is really good to alert you.

Nice photos of them at the top of a mountain/hill (excuse my ignorance I have no idea where they are today).

Would’ve been nice photos but she had to force her belly out..not every photo has to show the bump!
She’s got to show her fans she’s pregnant though right? 😂

Reactions: 6

Honestly this has tipped me over the edge and I've unfollowed her.
Does she do it so excessively as an "I'm not plus sized, just pregnant" thing. In which case, so much for self love.
Or because she's so pregnancy obsessed? In which case, get a grip. You're in your early twenties and for pregnant on your 3rd or 4th try.

Reactions: 11

Did you not know cahhwisss is pregnanttttttt???

Reactions: 4
She’s gonna be one of these that expects to pop back once the babies out I bet she’s no idea how she’s likely to look once baby arrives even I was shocked how my pregnant belly stayed for a few weeks. She won’t admit it though she will post about feeling low confidence followed by loving herself and her body anyway.

Reactions: 15
I decided to watch the house tour we didn’t need. I really dislike the way James reminds us all about the layout - I’m sure most of their watchers are fans and not new people so it’s just annoying.
He cuts her off on every bleeping sentence and it’s SO frustrating! People mentioned this in the comments (which haven’t been deleted funnily enough) and fans are jumping to defend its a Cary and James channel. If carys did her own vlogs (which people Clearly love), they’d have NO views on this channel.
I feel like every room they decorate they make it look worse and the black tv over the big black radiator in their bedroom looks SO ugly. And also unpractical. What if they want to blast the heating? The tv is going to get so hot.
they have no sense of style and it shows in this house.
Rant over 😂
Oh my god I'm glad you brought up the TV/radiator. A: It looks naff with the black paint B: That radiator will burn the TV C: How the heck do they watch the TV?? It's not even facing the bed??? They have ZERO common sense.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god I'm glad you brought up the TV/radiator. A: It looks naff with the black paint B: That radiator will burn the TV C: How the heck do they watch the TV?? It's not even facing the bed??? They have ZERO common sense.

I dont know why it hurts so much the way these two idiots renovate and spend theyre money 😆 zero planning or common sense with these two

Reactions: 5
The tv is on some sort of pull out hinge, so they can move it out to watch it, still looks ugly though!😂

• Haha
The tv is on some sort of pull out hinge, so they can move it out to watch it, still looks ugly though!😂
so ugly! they need to paint it back white or move the tv. Looks so depressing when you walk into the room. And the wardrobe looks stupid - they should have just learnt to be tidy in the mini walk in wardrobe they already had there.

Reactions: 1
They’re trying to find solutions to hide their mess and all their stuff (that they could just get of) but they really just need to addrsss their bad habits

I genuinely don't know where to start with these two and their house it's very frustrating from small parts I've seen. I've spent a long two years renovating my house and only paying to have plastering done, I've rewired, replumbed, lived off one socket in the whole house for weeks in dust and mess, everything and it is hard work doing it yourself. Watching these two pay people is really boring, I don't know why people still watch their channel! I imagine people go there, way over price the job because they don't want it and they know no better so take the quote and the trades are gutted🤣 what they are saying they were quoted to extend the kitchen is questionable without knowing what they really asked for because what they are claiming it was sounds pretty steep to me.
It's just as if Carys looks on Pinterest, mashes up loads of different ideas and it just doesn't work out. I won't lie though, I am extremely jealous of their garden, it's so wasted on them!

Reactions: 10
They’re trying to find solutions to hide their mess and all their stuff (that they could just get of) but they really just need to addrsss their bad habits
They will when they're about 35. Hopefully.

It's just as if Carys looks on Pinterest, mashes up loads of different ideas and it just doesn't work out. I won't lie though, I am extremely jealous of their garden, it's so wasted on them!
Their garden is absolutely gorgeous. No wonder Mila loves it so much. I'd love to have a garden like that, but not in Wales where it rains every five minutes! Do they bring in their cushioned furniture that's out there when it pisses down?? Isn't it under a tree too?? I bet they don't! I bet they go out there after its rained and sit on it and it's bleeping soaking and stinking from rotting leaves falling on it, so they spend another 300 quid on a new set because the other ones ruined. They have absolutely NO SENSE!

Reactions: 7
They will when they're about 35. Hopefully.

Their garden is absolutely gorgeous. No wonder Mila loves it so much. I'd love to have a garden like that, but not in Wales where it rains every five minutes! Do they bring in their cushioned furniture that's out there when it pisses down?? Isn't it under a tree too?? I bet they don't! I bet they go out there after its rained and sit on it and it's bleeping soaking and stinking from rotting leaves falling on it, so they spend another 300 quid on a new set because the other ones ruined. They have absolutely NO SENSE!
This is a little odd to say as firstly they can't help that it rains in Wales, also there is no indication that they leave their furniture out there, and no indication that they just go out and replace furniture because it's wet from the rain. So you've kinda made a scenario up in your head and consequently said they have no sense! Granted they are quick careless with their spending but this is kind of a made-up scenario.

Reactions: 15
This is a little odd to say as firstly they can't help that it rains in Wales, also there is no indication that they leave their furniture out there, and no indication that they just go out and replace furniture because it's wet from the rain. So you've kinda made a scenario up in your head and consequently said they have no sense! Granted they are quick careless with their spending but this is kind of a made-up scenario.
Of course it's a made up scenario?? I never said that's actually what they do? That being said, isn't 'James being controlling' a made up scenario too? We're all making up scenarios here! 🙄 Plus, I'm not the only one saying they have no sense...

Reactions: 11
I had only ever seen their back garden I’ve not followed them very long and not religiously as I dip in and out and I assumed they lived right in the country side because of their lovely big garden I was actually shocked in a recent vlog seeing the front of the house / street

Of course it's a made up scenario?? I never said that's actually what they do? That being said, isn't 'James being controlling' a made up scenario too? We're all making up scenarios here! 🙄 Plus, I'm not the only one saying they have no sense...
It was just the fact that you then claimed them to have no common sense based on a scenario you had just hypothesised.

Reactions: 8
It was just the fact that you then claimed them to have no common sense based on a scenario you had just hypothesised.
From what we have seen so far, it’s a fair assumption though. They use things once and throw them out or in the garage. They should put the garden stuff in the garage, but there’s no room because it’s full of other crap. They buy before they think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.