James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Carys’ solo channel that did well. I don’t understand how that possibly translated into a full time job for him? He could’ve done her finances and management in evenings and weekends.. uni courses don’t take up every hour of the day

Reactions: 7
Where did the big rush for them to have a baby come from all of a sudden anyway? It’s like she had her contraception stopped and then they wanted her to get pregnant right there and then. She’s so young, it’s not like age was against her.
Especially during Covid! So strange!

Reactions: 5
I think James will get a job through family connections if push comes to shove. When they seemed to be making the most money was after releasing merch and guides which I imagine the interest in which will be drying up. Its younger fans that would buy YAE and I think about of those will go elsewhere with all their content being pregnancy related. Maybe she will do a shape up after birth guide? Or hypno birthing mental health guide or new mum mental health guide?! I can see something like that happening if they can be arsed and are in need of cash enough.

Agree very much so with previous poster that she is letting her main channel go to the dogs. Why spend 4 years building up 700k followers to only neglect the channel and turn it just into AD hauls. She would flourish with a craft/style channel which wouldn't require James input.

When they quit uni they did edit. I think they only stopped once they got into the new house.

I think James will get a job through family connections if push comes to shove. When they seemed to be making the most money was after releasing merch and guides which I imagine the interest in which will be drying up. Its younger fans that would buy YAE and I think about of those will go elsewhere with all their content being pregnancy related. Maybe she will do a shape up after birth guide? Or hypno birthing mental health guide or new mum mental health guide?! I can see something like that happening if they can be arsed and are in need of cash enough.

Agree very much so with previous poster that she is letting her main channel go to the dogs. Why spend 4 years building up 700k followers to only neglect the channel and turn it just into AD hauls. She would flourish with a craft/style channel which wouldn't require James input.

When they quit uni they did edit. I think they only stopped once they got into the new house.
I probably would start watching her again if she did more crafty things and chatting like her old videos WITHOUT james!

Reactions: 8
I was looking tonight and I have noticed their views have gone down quite a lot on their videos! I mean still probably making a fortune but the views do seem to have gone down

Reactions: 4
I was looking tonight and I have noticed their views have gone down quite a lot on their videos! I mean still probably making a fortune but the views do seem to have gone down
I think it’s because it’s so repetitive and a lot of people don’t care about pregnancy

Reactions: 8
Pregnancy is BORING! It wouldn’t of even been to bad if she did dedicated solo weekly updates saying how she’s felt and symptoms they can be helpful for others that are pregnant to compare to and maintain views even years after. When I was pregnant I binge watched all that but no other woman has a cling on husband keep shouting over them so doubt she even reaches the pregnancy “market” either.

Reactions: 11
I completely agree! I’ve stopped watching them too. They’re just so boring and the same old. Each weeks the same no meaningful content. I also enjoy seeing everyone else is doing the same and the viewings are down. All thinking the same thing

I think if she did a pregnancy update every trimester that’d be fine, and maybe a week by week update separate from the vlogs.
If they took pregnancy out the vlog titles or the thumbnails I think more people would watch

Reactions: 9
Once she realises that no one cares about her pregnancy as much as she does, maybe then she’ll calm down with the constancy pregnancy content.

Reactions: 10
Once she realises that no one cares about her pregnancy as much as she does, maybe then she’ll calm down with the constancy pregnancy content.
She’s a deluded 16 year old child who thinks everything revolves around her so I highly doubt she will notice 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
After seeing their latest video, they clearly read this thread since they mentioned several of the posts.

So, I ask all of you, how does it feel to be writers of James and Carys?? We're providing their content for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After seeing their latest video, they clearly read this thread since they mentioned several of the posts.

So, I ask all of you, how does it feel to be writers of James and Carys?? We're providing their content for them!
what did they say? don’t wanna give them ££ anymore by watching

I feel we’re not paid enough for our scripts 😂

• Haha
Can someone talk through how much they make from YouTube? I was under the impression it could be 2-3p per view (let’s say 2.5p. If that is the case they could get £2.8k just for 114k views. Factoring in 3 videos a week averaging that many views they could literally be on £410k a year. Like that’s crazy. Plus sponsors and brand deals too?! Have I calculated this right?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He worries a lot about their freshly decorated this and that considering they will in the near future have a while wind toddler they don’t care about Marks or stains 😂 she always seeks his approval and he is always so patronising with his good work carys it looks good carys and what is that sitting down together to inbox garlands she wanted to wait for him he looked like he couldn’t give a tit so why did she need him there?

They claimed she drove herself is this for our benefit as we say she won’t drive I’m sure he still dropped her off. He came home after his hair cut with it looking exactly the same why leave so much on top of you know your hair grows on top so fast and how irresponsible using a doppler when they are advised against im surprised her doctor mother did mention not filming it and explaining how dangerous they are in untrained hands.

When I watch this pair it’s like a couple of kids playing grown ups they just haven’t made it to adulthood and real life yet
I agree!
I think they are definitely naive, they are acting like they're getting a new puppy for gods sake!
Carys is definitely going to struggle.
And why have they had so many scans? They need to calm down and enjoy it. Cause life is never going to be the same again ..

Reactions: 6
She should use her personal channel for pregnancy content, so she could talk about symptoms, insecurities, etc. without interruption from James. Although I don't think he would agree, since he's pregnant too... He could start his own channel, for pregnant men :)

Not that I would watch pregnancy content on her personal channel, could not care less (and I actually am 23 weeks pregnant...). I'm combining this pregnancy with full time Covid-homeworking and my terminally ill mother and I haven't moaned half as much as these two...

I'm actually not watching their videos (don't want them to make money off me) :) just complaining about them here. And the titles say it all: "18 weeks scan", "19 weeks scan", is that even a thing? Where I live, we have scans at 12 weeks, 20 weeks, 30 weeks. That's it I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She should use her personal channel for pregnancy content, so she could talk about symptoms, insecurities, etc. without interruption from James. Although I don't think he would agree, since he's pregnant too... He could start his own channel, for pregnant men :)

Not that I would watch pregnancy content on her personal channel, could not care less (and I actually am 23 weeks pregnant...). I'm combining this pregnancy with full time Covid-homeworking and my terminally ill mother and I haven't moaned half as much as these two...

I'm actually not watching their videos (don't want them to make money off me) :) just complaining about them here. And the titles say it all: "18 weeks scan", "19 weeks scan", is that even a thing? Where I live, we have scans at 12 weeks, 20 weeks, 30 weeks. That's it I think.
Where they live is where I live too an it’s just scans at 12 weeks and 20 weeks, the scans they’ve been getting have been excessive.

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing they’ve been paying for private scans too? I don’t watch the videos so I’m not sure if she’s always said that. A girl I went to school with had a baby last year and she had 12 scans in total, 8 of them she paid for privately...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.