James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like when they do have the baby they’re going to be a bit disappointed if that makes sense.
They’re soooo excited, to the point of obsession, and I think when the baby arrives it’ll be an anticlimax,

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen her latest Instagram story, she said she’s concerned that’s there’s fluid etc cause her bump is so big. It’s really concerning, she needs to get help for her mental health and anxiety, if not just for her sake but for the baby, how is she going to cope on her own?! Or do we think she is going to literally not let James leave her side, waking him up in the night to both do the feeds etc. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 14
Yes she's so concerned about her huge bump but can't see herself arching her back 👍🤪 ok if ya say so!

I was a walking egg with my pregnancies she needs to chill out!

Reactions: 13
She asked if anyone else was concerned about her bump ... no hun our lives don’t revolve around your life pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It baffles me that she goes to Instagram to ask these questions about her and the babies health, if they were such a big concern you would ask the nearest doctors which just happens to be what her parents are 🤦🏼‍♀️. It’s all about getting the interaction with Instagram and 💸💸 .

Reactions: 17
I had to restrain myself from replying to her story and saying ‘think it’s the way you’re stood hun’ 🙈

I feel like when they do have the baby they’re going to be a bit disappointed if that makes sense.
They’re soooo excited, to the point of obsession, and I think when the baby arrives it’ll be an anticlimax,
Very good point. I think they will be surprised how boring new born babies really are. I can see them waking her up and stuff. Totally agree at the both doing night feeds etc. If it was no covid times I'm sure James would be going to the midwife appointments with her. I expect they will take the baby out to ridiculous places that don't suit its age in ridiculous outfits in 30 different car seats and prams they've been gifted. Its gonna be alot

Reactions: 9
See what I mean by obsession! I hope she’s joined some pregnancy classes they are often suggested to those with anxiety even though they are online now. She over thinks everything far to much does she realise the baby is in fluid? 😂 so they think they are clued up because they had a convo with a sales assistant?

Reactions: 6
16 posts since pregnancy announcement and in only 2 of them is she not holding her bump, complete obsession

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See what I mean by obsession! I hope she’s joined some pregnancy classes they are often suggested to those with anxiety even though they are online now. She over thinks everything far to much does she realise the baby is in fluid? 😂 so they think they are clued up because they had a convo with a sales assistant?
Tbh I think she’s ONLY mentioning the fluid because Jelly Devote who just had her baby was being induced because of how much fluid there was around the babu.

Reactions: 3
She asked if anyone else was concerned about her bump ... no hun our lives don’t revolve around your life pregnancy.
LOL top comment ☝☝☝☝ she is so delusional and has NO life/friends/hobbies! Shes so naive and she acts like shes 16!

In the latest blog James forcefully tells Cary's that he never stops her from doing anything 😬✌ cool story bro!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In the latest blog James forcefully tells Cary's that he never stops her from doing anything 😬✌ cool story bro!
When discussing where she wanted to put her art in the hallway, he pushes her put up a rather generic ‘inspirational’ quote instead of her art, Carys defeatedly is like “yeah.. I like that too..” and puts up the quote. She apparently needs written permission from St James to do anything in that house!

I think that they might occasionally read here, a lot of the things they mention in their vlogs are also mentioned here, Carys is on her own more in this vlog etc

Last edited:
He worries a lot about their freshly decorated this and that considering they will in the near future have a while wind toddler they don’t care about Marks or stains 😂 she always seeks his approval and he is always so patronising with his good work carys it looks good carys and what is that sitting down together to inbox garlands she wanted to wait for him he looked like he couldn’t give a tit so why did she need him there?

They claimed she drove herself is this for our benefit as we say she won’t drive I’m sure he still dropped her off. He came home after his hair cut with it looking exactly the same why leave so much on top of you know your hair grows on top so fast and how irresponsible using a doppler when they are advised against im surprised her doctor mother did mention not filming it and explaining how dangerous they are in untrained hands.

When I watch this pair it’s like a couple of kids playing grown ups they just haven’t made it to adulthood and real life yet

He worries a lot about their freshly decorated this and that considering they will in the near future have a while wind toddler they don’t care about Marks or stains 😂 she always seeks his approval and he is always so patronising with his good work carys it looks good carys and what is that sitting down together to inbox garlands she wanted to wait for him he looked like he couldn’t give a tit so why did she need him there?

They claimed she drove herself is this for our benefit as we say she won’t drive I’m sure he still dropped her off. He came home after his hair cut with it looking exactly the same why leave so much on top of you know your hair grows on top so fast and how irresponsible using a doppler when they are advised against im surprised her doctor mother did mention not filming it and explaining how dangerous they are in untrained hands.

When I watch this pair it’s like a couple of kids playing grown ups they just haven’t made it to adulthood and real life yet
His hair always looks terrible. It just does nothing for his face. He has a little boy head.

• Haha
I haven’t watched a video in a while but James looks a little bit chunky. I also can’t stand him! He thinks he’s God’s gift to the earth 😩

Reactions: 10
I actually like James and Carys (in general, a few annoyances here and there), but the state of their garage!! :eek:

Reactions: 6
I’m actually a little worried about the pregnancy obsession (sorry but it seems like one as so over the top and the ONLY thing they have in life to talk about) so when reality really hits and baby arrives I’m not sure they are going to cope and bet she’s one who will end up with grief from missing her bump. I know pregnancy is exciting and everything but it’s like everything is pregnancy I don’t remember being like that when pregnant and I was TTC for 7 years I just get the impression they have no idea what’s to come and losing any identity already isn’t good. I feel she’s going to struggle with mental health and James is going to shrug it off and tell her she’s fine and it’s NORRRRMAL CHARISS.
I just get really strange vibes from them especially since the pregnancy and the way they are milking it so much like the only couple to ever get be expecting and Carys really need to work on her independence because speaking from experience that stuff only gets worse when Baby arrives and you get a new anxiety about not being able to handle them on your own
TTC for 7 years? That’s nothing... try the 3 months carys and James were TTC. 🤣

seriously though I’m glad you got there in the end x

She’s not even concerned about her bump being too big. She just wants an excuse to draw even more attention to it. And how conceited to ask if anyone else is concerned about her belly. Go away. Find a new focus!

• Haha
I really feel very concerned for Carys and her anxiety levels, in regards to her health anxiety showing all the classic symptoms of using safety behaviours which is such an unhealthy cycle for unhelpful thinking and where this leads I would urge her to speak to her midwife and if her hospital has a perinatal team, seek a contact so she can speak to someone if things escalate. They often have psychology services where you can access antenatal cbt. These symptoms she has may only worsen once baby is here and from what I've heard her say and do so far she would be on my radar for some extra support following the birth and first few months.
The problem with someone like James is, from wanting to do right he will actually do wrong in that he should be encouraging her to challenge her unrealistic beliefs and supporting her to be independent. He is very passive aggressive and I feel like he may feed her anxiety and low self esteem.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.