James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sense she’s going to struggle with anxiety once baby arrives I know I did but had great support can’t fault the help I had a very helpful doctor at my 8 week check and they fast tracked some CBT I do worry about women having lockdown babies missing appointments or help if appointments are delayed or missed 😔 Nothing like constant nightmares and thinking your baby isn’t breathing I didn’t sleep a single wink for months and more because of the baby not sleeping and my anxiety during the pregnancy was noway as bad as hers is already

Reactions: 6
I feel like her bump looks bigger because of how far her arse sticks out, I’m guessing that’s because of the pose she’s doing and her back isn’t actually like that?😂 honestly it makes me cringe in sympathy pain whenever I see her arch like that, my hip bones would grind if I did!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I’m the same amount of weeks as carys... honestly I wouldn’t even say her bump was THAT BIG. I am smaller than her but my natural body shape is a twig so I can’t say I’m surprised. She’d be worried if she had a small bump too... every single woman that has a baby doesn’t have a text book sized bump I’m sure.

So I’m the same amount of weeks as carys... honestly I wouldn’t even say her bump was THAT BIG. I am smaller than her but my natural body shape is a twig so I can’t say I’m surprised. She’d be worried if she had a small bump too... every single woman that has a baby doesn’t have a text book sized bump I’m sure.
I don’t think she’s big either, fairly average for a first baby. The thing that makes it look bigger to me is when her arse is stuck out like the number 59 bus stop. When she stops arching her back like a contorcianst, the bump looks normal sized.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s big either, fairly average for a first baby. The thing that makes it look bigger to me is when her arse is stuck out like the number 59 bus stop. When she stops arching her back like a contorcianst, the bump looks normal sized.
Does look like a bump on the back and front 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only "anxiety" I see is, that she might not get the attention, she deserves... Both are attention wh*** in their very own way.

Reactions: 11
She won’t be getting attention from James I’m sure my husband and I didn’t speak for the first 10 months at the very least when baby arrived 😂 might mumble in the night if one of us changed shifts 😂

She won’t be getting attention from James I’m sure my husband and I didn’t speak for the first 10 months at the very least when baby arrived 😂 might mumble in the night if one of us changed shifts 😂
They will most likely hire a live in nanny because they need to "work".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They will most likely hire a live in nanny because they need to "work".
Imagine being their nanny and watching them vlog about doing the kitchen or walking the dog. You would literally be like my employers are actual morons 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh and there is yet more shopping, who’d have thought.

here’s an idea, why not spend some of the mountains of free time you have (whilst you still have free time) sorting through your sh*t tip of a garage.

oooh another thing that annoys me, why on vlogs that aren’t technically pregnancy related do they still insist on telling us which pregnancy week they are in. Maybe it’s because they don’t mention it enough?!? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do they do anything else all they seem to do is talk tit buy stuff and talk tit some more 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can’t bare to watch it but was gonna ask if she happens to mention the pregnancy in some way 😂 I see someone confirmed above she does so to me it’s another pregnancy vlog no matter how it’s dressed up 😂 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh and there is yet more shopping, who’d have thought.

here’s an idea, why not spend some of the mountains of free time you have (whilst you still have free time) sorting through your sh*t tip of a garage.

oooh another thing that annoys me, why on vlogs that aren’t technically pregnancy related do they still insist on telling us which pregnancy week they are in. Maybe it’s because they don’t mention it enough?!? 😳
Ahhh theyre garage gives me anxiety and im not even close To minimalist😆😆😆

Ps. Ive really thought this through and realized that I dont fully understand people that build theyre live around others completely. I See at work daily that life can change quickly and it has To go on. Like no matter how in love you Are you need To have ur own life. Its the only way To go cause you never know bout tomorrow. Carys is just so clingy on James and now baby baby baby like being mum/wife is all her persona. Its not my life and business but thats the main reason she irks me 😆 Plus the hoarding tit and naivity and selling lies with the anxiety and body positivity cards

I genuinely believe they’d both be more fulfilled if they had “normal” jobs.
They don’t have anything to fill the day as such.
Going to work fills a solid 8 hours of my day, so then in the evenings and weekends I do fun things.
They have to fill the entire week with things to do so not surprising they’re bored and just spend money

Reactions: 16
I always lose interest in youtubers who don’t have a day job. You can tell they have nothing to say. It gets boring and empty quickly. These two are extreme though because they also have no imagination or creativity.

Reactions: 20
Carys never had to be independent because James has always been there. She doesn’t even have independence over her own finances because he takes over that. She doesn’t even know what she earns!? Realistically she is the earner - if they broke up, Carys would be fine as she could continue her “social media career”... people follow for her. James would be screwed as what would he actually go and do? He doesn’t have a degree, doesn’t have any experience and comes across so arrogant that he’d probably think he could walk into a senior director/CEO role.

You just have to look at his personal Instagram followers to see he's not getting many followers and it's because of his personality. That being said, I can guarantee you that if he was attractive, the women would be all over him and Cahwiss would be FUMING BOO!

In one of their most recent vlogs it was nice to see Carys was going out for dinner with her friends (alone!) and had decided to drive their herself.
I do think she’s trying to be more independent and James holds her back as I don’t think he has any friends.

Their video on TTC just came up recommended. I’m honestly so upset and annoyed, my husband and I have been trying for 7 years with 5 miscarriages, they have NO IDEA what a ttc journey is they are LUCKY!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.