James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think maybe they both naturally wanted children and it wasn’t a case of being competitive... 😰
I mean I'd really like to hope this is the reason and not competitiveness 😆
Either way, it seems both are doing it for content reasons too (although get less of those vibes from elle)

Reactions: 3
Why the duck does she feel the need to ALWAYS pop her leg in mirror selfie’s to make her arse look bigger? I get posing sometimes but why preach body positivity when she manipulates her body in 100% of her photos and videos? Dunno, it’s fucked to me to do it all the time

Reactions: 11
Why the duck does she feel the need to ALWAYS pop her leg in mirror selfie’s to make her arse look bigger? I get posing sometimes but why preach body positivity when she manipulates her body in 100% of her photos and videos? Dunno, it’s fucked to me to do it all the time
It’s probably a habit she formed when she used to do fitness and it was all about having as big a bum as possible!

Reactions: 2
It’s probably a habit she formed when she used to do fitness and it was all about having as big a bum as possible!
Just so sad. Spreads such a bad message. In all videos you see her turn to the left, then pop
Her leg :(

Just so sad. Spreads such a bad message. In all videos you see her turn to the left, then pop
Her leg :(
She’s full of insecurities. No matter how much she protests how happy she is at whatever size, she has never seemed to be truly happy. I dread to think how she’s going to be post-pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
She’s full of insecurities. No matter how much she protests how happy she is at whatever size, she has never seemed to be truly happy. I dread to think how she’s going to be post-pregnancy.
I do worry she will get post natal depression as they have built up how perfect it will be and babies are so unpredictable. She also won’t bounce back to prepregnacy especially if eating so much junk and not staying active through your pregnancy. 😩

Why are her parents not saying anything to her, or is she just ignoring them?

Reactions: 7
I don't think it's her parents job to do anything at this point, she's educated, financially stable with so many resources available & lots of free time 😂 You can lead a horse to water...

I've just watched Elles finding out I'm pregnant video and I cried. I was in the exact same boat as her. Came off contraception, had a period, took a test because I had a feeling, even took the exact same first response test as her. I don't know why I just found her video so heartwarming

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she feels about Elle gaining more popularity and followers whilst her account stagnates

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she feels about Elle gaining more popularity and followers whilst her account stagnates
carys has 200k more followers than elle so i always assumed she was doing better than her, is that not the case? who makes more money do you think?

I think the different is with Elle and Carys is Elle isn't shoving it down people's throat. She did a sweet announcement and a lovely video and showed a vulnerable moment where she thanked her mum in heaven.
Whereas carys her literal only content right now is baby stuff and is like reminding people daily about it and keeps saying TTC journey every single post

Reactions: 14
carys has 200k more followers than elle so i always assumed she was doing better than her, is that not the case? who makes more money do you think?
Carys has more followers and was initially more “famous” as it were, but Elle is rapidly catching up and gaining more followers every day. Not entirely sure why, but I think Elle relates more to the molly May type crowds. Carys seems to be stuck around the 700k mark. When I subbed to her she had like 620k and that was a year ago. I think Elle will overtake Carys in numbers around the summer.
According to Elle and Carys, Elle makes more money

About new kitchen.. I think new microwave would be enough for them 😂😂 they don't need whole new kitchen for ready meals from Iceland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i just watched their new vlog and it was so boring! 45 mins of rambling. i understand why elle is overtaking her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.