James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel Elle will be much classier about it and more grateful. Already in her announcement video it seemed more sensitive.

Carys will be so insecure and jealous now that elle’s pregnant too in my opinion!
She’s going to be so patronising. She will be acting like Elle is her little sister going through it and will be giving her all the advice. Can’t wait to see her first post about it 👎🏼

Reactions: 10
I feel Elle will be much classier about it and more grateful. Already in her announcement video it seemed more sensitive.

She’s going to be so patronising. She will be acting like Elle is her little sister going through it and will be giving her all the advice. Can’t wait to see her first post about it 👎🏼
Yes! I feel like Carys will be trying to dole out advice like she's the only woman ever to have been pregnant! Also (and this is pure speculation) but what if Elle has been trying for a while to conceive, imagine how she must've felt about how Carys has been going on about her 'TTC journey'

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God carys doesn’t even listen to her GP parents for advice, carys would be the worst at giving it

Reactions: 8

Agree! I think she’ll publicly act super patronising. As to say “I was already pregnant”

Yes! I feel like Carys will be trying to dole out advice like she's the only woman ever to have been pregnant! Also (and this is pure speculation) but what if Elle has been trying for a while to conceive, imagine how she must've felt about how Carys has been going on about her 'TTC journey'
I do honestly think Elle has been trying for a while- because of that story she had posted a while ago saying not to point finger and say “she must be pregnant”, as people might have been trying for a while and not succeed. There’s part of me that thinks that Elle had been trying for longer than Carys and Carys got “inspired” by her so decided she also wanted to get pregnant...or something like that. Just a feeling of course could be totally made up

Reactions: 11
Agree! I think she’ll publicly act super patronising. As to say “I was already pregnant”

I do honestly think Elle has been trying for a while- because of that story she had posted a while ago saying not to point finger and say “she must be pregnant”, as people might have been trying for a while and not succeed. There’s part of me that thinks that Elle had been trying for longer than Carys and Carys got “inspired” by her so decided she also wanted to get pregnant...or something like that. Just a feeling of course could be totally made up
Yep I get the impression that Elle's been trying for a while, even before she lost her mum. If that is the case I can only imagine how painful it would be for her to hear Carys going on about how hard it was for her and how her mum came round 'every month' when she got her period to comfort her.

Reactions: 4

Omg 100%. I bet that’s what happened. Would explain how she wanted it all of a sudden and is so clueless and done no research

Reactions: 2
View attachment 367321
what’s the point when she is just gonna sit in the car again
'Using my body and using my muscles to keep myself fit and healthy in preparation for labour and just keeping up my general health and fitness levels' - all completely negated by the sheer amount of crap she stuffs into her mouth on a daily basis :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also why has she just posted that she’s walking 100 miles and it’s for charity etc. Her best friends just put up an announcement that’s she’s pregnant. Could she not have waited until tomorrow. Or at least a few hours until she tried to take the attention away?

Reactions: 1
So only about 3 miles a day? If they apparently take the dog on a one hour walk "every day" already shouldn't they be doing 3 miles anyway? 😂 She's always full of tit.
that's what I thought, she said it would mean they have to push themselves past the hour dog walk, but surely they get the 3 miles doing that

Reactions: 3
So only about 3 miles a day? If they apparently take the dog on a one hour walk "every day" already shouldn't they be doing 3 miles anyway? 😂 She's always full of tit.
Righto she is such a massive bullshitter 😁

Reactions: 2
that's what I thought, she said it would mean they have to push themselves past the hour dog walk, but surely they get the 3 miles doing that
Average walking speed is 3-4 miles an hour so if they are walking at the speed of a zimmer frame they still would only need to walk like an extra mile a day? Hardly worth being a resolution.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.