James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she presents herself,"boobs in the camera, whenever possible", makes me feel uncomfortable. There´s something about it, I don´t like and I can´t put it in words...
She’s doing it for the Reddit gang

Reactions: 11
What did everyone think of the gift swop? I thought James went a bit ott buying 3 prices of jewellery. I suppose she has crazy amounts of clothes and stuff already. I also got a veletizer and love it. God how annoying about that bleeping sofa though. Oh maybe now we need an insert cos it isn't central?! It's a huge brand new massive sofa just enjoy it how it is?!

I also watched the mamma and papa shopping experience. They made it kinda obvious they were just using the gift card to get the most expensive possible stuff to get their moneys worth imo rather than show much of the range.

Reactions: 2
Carys and Elle’s stories are already becoming identical. 😬

Reactions: 6
Carys and Elle’s stories are already becoming identical. 😬
I hope that they use their brains and do some sort of pregnancy shoot/content together rather than pitting against each other obviously when restrictions are lifted. I feel so bad for Megan Grubb, from the sounds of it she found out Elle was pregnant the same time as the rest of us did. Elle will also be due and heavily pregnant when Megan and Niall get married in Greece so I wonder if she’ll even go

Reactions: 4
I hope that they use their brains and do some sort of pregnancy shoot/content together rather than pitting against each other obviously when restrictions are lifted. I feel so bad for Megan Grubb, from the sounds of it she found out Elle was pregnant the same time as the rest of us did. Elle will also be due and heavily pregnant when Megan and Niall get married in Greece so I wonder if she’ll even go
I don’t know to what extent they are actually friends in real life though? They are in the same circles “blogger” wise but it’s probably more for content than anything else.

I don't wanna come across as body shaming.
But just watching the latest vlog, it looks like the over indulging from the pair of them is going straight to James face
its not just James anymore. Carys face is also showing a lot of where the junk food is sitting.

Reactions: 13
Right, I watched the latest video and I’m appalled at Carys when she opens the Velvetiser and says “I didn’t want that colour anyway” when James points to the copper colour. Very ungrateful, what if James got her that colour think how bad he must have felt Carys would have marched him back to Hotel Chocolat for the Charcoal immediately

Reactions: 1
Right, I watched the latest video and I’m appalled at Carys when she opens the Velvetiser and says “I didn’t want that colour anyway” when James points to the copper colour. Very ungrateful, what if James got her that colour think how bad he must have felt Carys would have marched him back to Hotel Chocolat for the Charcoal immediately
What a horrible cow! I felt like the video was just poor in taste considering the past year 😬😬

also I have a velvetiser and I literally don’t get the big hype? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe they want to spray the fireplace Matt black. Would ruin it completely. Why is Carys so obsessed with black?

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe they want to spray the fireplace Matt black. Would ruin it completely. Why is Carys so obsessed with black?
If they spray that fireplace it’ll most likely be ruined forever. And when they decide they preferred it before (as with everything) they’ll wish they’d not done it

Reactions: 5
If they spray that fireplace it’ll most likely be ruined forever. And when they decide they preferred it before (as with everything) they’ll wish they’d not done it
They’ve done so much to their house that I don’t understand, that I’ve had to get off the treadmill (where I watch YouTube) come in and show my husband (who doesn’t watch any YouTube) to show how idiotic they are!

I don’t get the hype for the black in black chairs (the light colour seat makes the place warmer IMO)
I like the pocket door in black but they’ve no idea WHAT they need that room for at all!
I was abit like eh when they took the radiator off the wall in the kitchen as I know underfloor heating is great but surely you’d like a normal radiator too for when it’s chilly?!
the potential spray painting of the chimney 😖
Not to mention the laziness of figuring out the TV being mounted = crazy holes in the wall

I can’t understand why they don’t do ANY of it themselves. I’ve painted my entire house I couldn’t dream of someone else doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes they are mental for spray painting that stone fireplace, does she mean just the actual fire do u think?? As they were obsessed with it being dirty? Clutching at straws here. I think the kitchen looks so cold like a space ship but I really like the clay bowls she got.

Reactions: 5
Yes they are mental for spray painting that stone fireplace, does she mean just the actual fire do u think?? As they were obsessed with it being dirty? Clutching at straws here. I think the kitchen looks so cold like a space ship but I really like the clay bowls she got.
I was actually surprised at the vases etc dressing the top but there’s no greenery or warmth and it just reeks of show home on ‘trend’ I said ‘trend’ because it’s got herringbone and dark cabinets!

I remember the vlog when James said he was gonna do the cupboard handles so they matched (even though it would hinder opening them) and wooosh next vlog they’re different because the kitchen fitter probably thought what an utter twit

Jumping on here for the first time. The pregnancy vlogs are annoying AF, why does Carys always have to have her boobs out?! (Gift exchange video) James is the most irritating man, actually find him really creepy and convinced he’s actually gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that at all). Just a very odd couple IMO

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.