James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t dislike Carys and James just have some bits that irritate me....

am I the only one fed up of :

Carys boobs over spilling out of these little vest tops?

james being TOO materialistic and everything having to have a brand on?

James saying primark and Peemark or Adidas as Adeeeeeedas?

okay maybe it’s James that irritates me more...

Reactions: 12
I think Elle is more popular on YouTube whereas Carys left her own channel to make her couples one which probably doesn’t bring the same interest

But then Carys has more followers on her Instagram. So they both seem popular on opposite apps. Currently that is

Reactions: 3
I think Elle is more popular on YouTube whereas Carys left her own channel to make her couples one which probably doesn’t bring the same interest
Considering Elle is currently #1 on YouTube’s trending I think it gives you your answer

Reactions: 2
I think the different is with Elle and Carys is Elle isn't shoving it down people's throat. She did a sweet announcement and a lovely video and showed a vulnerable moment where she thanked her mum in heaven.
Whereas carys her literal only content right now is baby stuff and is like reminding people daily about it and keeps saying TTC journey every single post
Are you joking?? She only announced a day or 2 ago and everything since has been pregnancy related with like her next 5 videos planned out and ready to go - all pregnancy related!

Reactions: 11
Are you joking?? She only announced a day or 2 ago and everything since has been pregnancy related with like her next 5 videos planned out and ready to go - all pregnancy related!
I don't really watch Elle's videos much, but I think you can expect several videos to be about pregnancy. I expected the same when carys announced, thought there would be a week or 2 of pregnancy related vlogs and then back to the usual uploads. Will have to see if Elle is like carys and makes every video link to pregnancy somehow 😅

Reactions: 1
I think that Elle will slow down with the pregnancy content after all the telling my _____ I’m pregnant Vids are out there. Think she’ll still do her vlogs/ baking and chilling days and homeward hauls with some pregnancy content sprinkled in

I’ll have to agree and disagree with some of the comments on here saying Elle seems more genuine. Her pregnancy announcement was all about looking good. The hair, the makeup, the photo shoot and slow motion shots of her. Seemed like a very “look at me” vibe from Elle. A seemingly perfect life. Why does everything have to be about looking perfect for the camera nowadays?
Although I do have to say that the footage of her (Elle) finding out she was pregnant in the bathroom was much more authentic and raw, I felt. I think they’re both as bad as each other when it comes to having children for content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Pregnancy related words might also just be for clickbait to boost views end appearance in searches for both of them. I’m hoping Elle isn’t like Carys though 🤞

Did anyone notice at 6.32 she seems to purposely pull her top down to reveal cleavage!? She seems completely focused on looking good over the next few minutes when James is opening the presents 🤣 I've always wondered how he feels when she so obviously tries to get her bum or boobs in the camera

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone who thinks either of these clowns are authentic and genuine need to have their heads examined. It’s all pre planned content for views, and more views = more money. They want babies because it makes them rich. It’s gross.

Reactions: 7
I don't wanna come across as body shaming.
But just watching the latest vlog, it looks like the over indulging from the pair of them is going straight to James face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d rather watch Elle and Connor than cawys and her gay best friend any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elle seems to be just as bad (and insensitive) as carys with this ‘ttc journey’ and pregnancy in general, I don’t wanna watch either now 😂

I don’t dislike Carys and James just have some bits that irritate me....

am I the only one fed up of :

Carys boobs over spilling out of these little vest tops?

james being TOO materialistic and everything having to have a brand on?

James saying primark and Peemark or Adidas as Adeeeeeedas?

okay maybe it’s James that irritates me more...
the whole preemark/primark thing is a welsh/Cardiff thing - most of us say it like that 😂🙃 no clue why lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
This couple are so ANNOYING. I used to really like carys when they bought their first house and she did her hauls and had her own personality :) James is so irritating and I really cannot stand him. ‘Practical James’ is a synonym for boring as duck. His giggle goes right through me. Carys does seem sweet albeit a bit ditsy but her constant bump posing has really turned me off her and the chaotic home renovations are really ruining their channel. I wish she would focus more on her main channel but I doubt that will happen.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice at 6.32 she seems to purposely pull her top down to reveal cleavage!? She seems completely focused on looking good over the next few minutes when James is opening the presents 🤣 I've always wondered how he feels when she so obviously tries to get her bum or boobs in the camera
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The girl needs to get some proper support for those boobs in the form of a bra that actually fits and supports. Never mind if it's wired or not. Just get something on with a wide strap and support. I'm sick of seeing them hanging out like they do. I'm a big breasted girl. I've been through 2 pregnancies. I don't wanna hear from the she's pregnant she needs to be comfy brigade. Girl needs something that fits to put those boobies in!

I’d rather watch Elle and Connor than cawys and her gay best friend any day.
Took the words out of my mouth. I'm only staying subscribed for the vlog that comes confirming they love each other very much and are best best friends forever but James is gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she presents herself,"boobs in the camera, whenever possible", makes me feel uncomfortable. There´s something about it, I don´t like and I can´t put it in words...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.