James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why has he used an elephant when saying bring on 2021 with Elle announcement?

Reactions: 7
Also why has she just posted that she’s walking 100 miles and it’s for charity etc. Her best friends just put up an announcement that’s she’s pregnant. Could she not have waited until tomorrow. Or at least a few hours until she tried to take the attention away?
I don’t think that means she can’t post on social media 😂

Omg. Elle is due July. That means shes 3 months gone and she’s already pushing her bump out like Carys.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its bit ironic how mortified they Are both of looking big. Its all the social media messingin them and how everything has To be portrayed perfect. Thats the reason they keep pushing the bump even when early days.

Reactions: 4
Omg. Elle is due July. That means shes 3 months gone and she’s already pushing her bump out like Carys.
She could already be as far along as 15 weeks if she is due in July. I think it is a bit soon to compare her to Carys when she has uploaded only 2 photos of her as part of an announcement and in neither she appears to be arching her back/pushing her stomach out. The other which is on her story she is laying down not pushing her bump out whatsoever.
Everyone shows at different stages and by even 12 weeks I had noticed a change in my body, yes a lot of it may have been bloat etc but it had changed none the less.

Elle has hit the 500k followers mark from the one baby post, she gained over 50k followers from it. Carys better watch out as Elle is gonna catch up 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Elle has already beaten Carys on the announcement video views and it’s been just over a day versus 3 months for Carys’. It reminds me of when James was certain they made more money in the couples video. Clearly not!

Does anyone know whether Carys’ ig follower count is going up or down? I’m debating unfollowing as as much as I love baby content and am happy for them, it’s not boring and not really relevant to my life currently?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Elle has already beaten Carys on the announcement video views and it’s been just over a day versus 3 months for Carys’. It reminds me of when James was certain they made more money in the couples video. Clearly not!
more likes on the Instagram announcement too 💁‍♀️ bet carys and James are fuming.

I wonder if carys didn't film telling elle and Connor that they were pregnant because elle had been trying for way longer and perhaps the excitement wouldn't have shown, as carys and James seemed to suddenly jump on the we want kids now bandwagon when they were previously saying to wait another few years before they would try

Do you think maybe they both naturally wanted children and it wasn’t a case of being competitive... 😰

Reactions: 9

Does anyone know whether Carys’ ig follower count is going up or down? I’m debating unfollowing as as much as I love baby content and am happy for them, it’s not boring and not really relevant to my life currently?
What is the couple's video?

See I’m most confused about carys saying she’s in third trimester as doesn’t third trimester start on week 28 where as carys is week 27?
Carys is always a week ahead though.... I’ve got the same due date as her and she will be 27 weeks today and next Saturday she’ll be in the 3rd trimester. I don’t really get why she does it but ah well. She’ll be saying at 39 weeks that her baby is overdue and she’s DEFINITELY the type of person to say her child is 3472 months old when they’re actually just 4 years old 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carys is always a week ahead though.... I’ve got the same due date as her and she will be 27 weeks today and next Saturday she’ll be in the 3rd trimester. I don’t really get why she does it but ah well. She’ll be saying at 39 weeks that her baby is overdue and she’s DEFINITELY the type of person to say her child is 3472 months old when they’re actually just 4 years old 😂😂😂
Yeah I knew it 😂 I’m a week + 4 ahead of you and carys (congratulations btw) and was following my midwives guidance on 28 weeks is third trimester then I kept seeing carys say she’s third trimester and I was so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah I knew it 😂 I’m a week + 4 ahead of you and carys (congratulations btw) and was following my midwives guidance on 28 weeks is third trimester then I kept seeing carys say she’s third trimester and I was so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️
You too! I think she’s just excitable 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.