James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me the names in the latest video? I want to know, but I don't want to watch the video. Thanks

Reactions: 3
Just looked a Reddit I’m sure that won’t bother her and she will continue to pose half naked 🙃

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me the names in the latest video? I want to know, but I don't want to watch the video. Thanks
can’t remember all of them but there was
Morgan
Amelia / Mia
Mimi / mirielle
Ella
Isabella
Madison

they said that the middle name is Mari (both grandmothers name)

Reactions: 1
It made me laugh when she said that her name and James’ name can’t be shortened/given a nickname... has she never heard of Jim or Jimmy then?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It made me laugh when she said that her name and James’ name can’t be shortened/given a nickname... has she never heard of Jim or Jimmy then?😂
My cousin is named carys and we all call her car. So wtf is she on about 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't watch much today but I think they will be calling the baby Violet, anyone else have any guesses?

I was thinking Martha, but now they’ve said the middle name, maybe not.

Last edited:
Just a guess really, it's a lot more popular at the moment and they seem to be thinking more along the traditional names but who's knows till she's here 🤷
Ah ok, I thought they had said something and I’d missed it! It’s definitely gaining popularity again, it’s actually my daughters middle name. They are going for more classic girl names and not ridiculous names like cheese, table or apple. (No one take offence just my opinion) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah ok, I thought they had said something and I’d missed it! It’s definitely gaining popularity again, it’s actually my daughters middle name. They are going for more classic girl names and not ridiculous names like cheese, table or apple. (No one take offence just my opinion) 😉
I had a uni lecturer who’s daughter was named Apple...😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wish James would stop showing off his sweaty Pits

My name guesses are Grace, Poppy, Ava, Isla or Olivia

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.