James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyve said before its a name they only know one other person with so it'll be something semi unusual

Reactions: 3
Exactly! It could also be shortened to caz like James said, she didn’t think this through! 🤣🤣
I have the same name as her just a slight spelling change on one of the letters, sometimes people call me "cez" and it drives me up the fkin wall!! I don't blame her if she doesn't have a nickname for herself because its not the nicest of nicknames and makes me feel about 10 when people say it lmao

Reactions: 2
I have the same name as her just a slight spelling change on one of the letters, sometimes people call me "cez" and it drives me up the fkin wall!! I don't blame her if she doesn't have a nickname for herself because its not the nicest of nicknames and makes me feel about 10 when people say it lmao
Oh yeah I’m not blaming her for not having a nickname, people try to shorten my name which is already very short and it drives me up the wall, I want to be called the name on my birth certificate, not some lazy ass version. It was just the way she said, “our names can’t be shortened” when clearly they can, especially James’ name which is shortened to Jim. 😂

In regards to shortening names it seems to be so much more common in wales for people to call you by the absolute shortest version of your name possible. So Laura becomes “Laur”, Sarah becomes “sare” for example. Whatever the name they will find a way to shorten it 😂

Oh yeah I’m not blaming her for not having a nickname, people try to shorten my name which is already very short and it drives me up the wall, I want to be called the name on my birth certificate, not some lazy ass version. It was just the way she said, “our names can’t be shortened” when clearly they can, especially James’ name which is shortened to Jim. 😂
Ah I get you now, I haven't watched the video so I didn't realise the background of the comment but yeah I agree Jim and Jimmy are common nicknames for James, so she's chatting bs! Caz is still one but I wouldn't say it has the same effect as Jimmy 🤣

Reactions: 2
I have No guesses but I bet they drag the telling and do 5-10 videos about it! Telling mila babys name telling friends telling neighbours etc etc etc 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At this point I'm convinced she knows about the reddit thread. I'm sure I've seen her tits more than my own recently!

I'm also sooo fed up with the constant baby content. We've got a second trimester mukbang coming up woooo! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At this point I'm convinced she knows about the reddit thread. I'm sure I've seen her tits more than my own recently!

I'm also sooo fed up with the constant baby content. We've got a second trimester mukbang coming up woooo! 🙄
Just seen some of the comments on there, absolutely vile. I would be so freaked out!

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does that huge window in the kitchen at the end look weird and not very homely? Not sure it's needed with the sky light and sliding doors.

They might be excited by that induction hob but wait until it takes ages to heat up and you can't tell when it's on low heat or high. Much prefer a gas hob.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does that huge window in the kitchen at the end look weird and not very homely? Not sure it's needed with the sky light and sliding doors.

They might be excited by that induction hob but wait until it takes ages to heat up and you can't tell when it's on low heat or high. Much prefer a gas hob.
I have the exact same problems with my electric cooker. It’s a shame, they looked like they had a really nice gas cooker when they moved in as well!
I’m not convinced by the big window or the two tone cabinets, their house is so mismatched already it just looks a bit messy? (not sure if that’s the right word but yeah) 🤣

Reactions: 5
I have the exact same problems with my electric cooker. It’s a shame, they looked like they had a really nice gas cooker when they moved in as well!
I’m not convinced by the big window or the two tone cabinets, their house is so mismatched already it just looks a bit messy? (not sure if that’s the right word but yeah) 🤣
The heights of the cabinets is really off putting - why are the darker ones lower?

Reactions: 1

Or wait until water spills out and burns onto it and it’s impossible to get off

Reactions: 7
If you watch the video of her climbing to the top of that hill, you see her push her bump out again. Why does she do this!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.