James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise how over looked their house is by the care home. Im quite shocked actually!!

Of course the trees in summer will block it out but in winter it’s quite shocking
I feel so dumb, I found the care home etc and everything google maps however I can figure out which house is theirs. I thought their house was L shaped for some reason and I can't see that? Am I just making it up?🤣

how on earth do you know she lives by an old peoples home?
It was on here a few pages back if you scroll back people found it

Reactions: 1
about the Reddit thread..

Honestly, I had a look and this is mild for Reddit.

I’m not excusing it, I’m not saying it’s ok of course it’s disgusting

but trust me there is a lot worse out there than this

Reactions: 3
If you watch the video of her climbing to the top of that hill, you see her push her bump out again. Why does she do this!!!
I’m soo sure this is some carryover thing from her fitness days when you push your bum out to pose and flatter it but it makes your stomach go forward a bit. So she’s trying to pose and show the bump and also pushing her bum out from old habit lol

I found their house ages ago. From clues in an old thread 😂 couldn’t do it again though - forgotten it all haha I just know it’s a care home behind them
Tell a lie, I did it again 😂 found in the old thread the area and then they actually said in a vlog that there’s a care home behind them sooo 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah James said it in the past on ig story too maybe? There’s only one care home in the area they live.
I’m surprised how close it is too!! Doubt they feel it’s that noticeable though as when you’re outside the trees will feel much higher as opposed to further back view from back of the kitchen

I thought it was interesting they didn’t gift any jumpers for friends/ other influencers to wear and shoot content for

How can you fluff up a kitchen so badly, I just skipped to see what it was like. That fridge freezer sticking out that much is terrible! And doesn't suit the rest of the kitchen at all 🙈

Tell a lie, I did it again 😂 found in the old thread the area and then they actually said in a vlog that there’s a care home behind them sooo 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Jesus duck! How can they be so bloody clueless mun?! They probably say to each other "Yeah! Let's hide our actual address but give out bleeping massive clues to where we live so any nutter who has a grasp of Google can find us easily! WOO BOO! *pushes belly out*"

How can you fluff up a kitchen so badly, I just skipped to see what it was like. That fridge freezer sticking out that much is terrible! And doesn't suit the rest of the kitchen at all 🙈
I thought the fridge freezer looked absolutely terrible!!! I’ve never ever seen a fridge freezer stick out like tgat

Reactions: 2
I thought the fridge freezer looked absolutely terrible!!! I’ve never ever seen a fridge freezer stick out like tgat
I'd be so shocked if the trades people didn't tell them how ridiculous it would look! It needs integrated appliances in that sort of style kitchen!

Reactions: 2
Then talking about the new fridge freezer is hilarious because you can tell their trying to convince themselves in that it looks good too😂 who would say something along the lines of ‘I like how the doors stick out’ WHAT?!😂 it’s the flooring saga all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Then talking about the new fridge freezer is hilarious because you can tell their trying to convince themselves in that it looks good too😂 who would say something along the lines of ‘I like how the doors stick out’ WHAT?!😂 it’s the flooring saga all over again

They just burn money all over again🔥🔥🔥 I dont get them! Its like they dont plan at all they just put together things rushed! Spend a fortune and then realize it looks shizz. They have More money than sense.

Sounds a bit like the floors when they went on about how good they looked, then a week later admitted they didn’t like them and they all needed redoing!

They just burn money all over again🔥🔥🔥 I dont get them! Its like they dont plan at all they just put together things rushed! Spend a fortune and then realize it looks shizz. They have More money than sense.
The fact James was like "when we eventually get a new fridge". Reality check is James, normal people don't think like that. Those items stay with someone until they die a death.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact James was like "when we eventually get a new fridge". Reality check is James, normal people don't think like that. Those items stay with someone until they die a death.
Its actually so materialistic and 🤢🤢 normal people buy stuff To last forever these two buy buy buy For few weeks🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Sounds like they bought the fridge before they sorted the rest of the kitchen. They should’ve waited until it was all in then measured everything and bought a fridge once they knew what would fit

Reactions: 6
Honestly how is James not gay?! The photos on his ig just look it. The one of him and carys look like bffs not husband and wife 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.