James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's fascinating to me to watch these floggers spiral out of control to get views. I mean, what is going to be next? James hiring a bulldozer to smash through the picture window into the kitchen because "We thought the kitchen needed spwucing up a bit!"??

But naked, please :cool:...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Carys’ latest Instagram post about posed / unposed sounds exactly like she’s been reading here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we think she's aware about the Reddit thread? It makes me feel genuinely sick and I can't help but wonder whether she knows or not ..

Reactions: 2
Do we think she's aware about the Reddit thread? It makes me feel genuinely sick and I can't help but wonder whether she knows or not ..
I feel like she has to be with all the pics videos of showing her boobs

I feel like she has to be with all the pics videos of showing her boobs
It's quite concerning ngl.. like regardless of whether or not she knows, she's going to be posting her baby online for all to see and there's already creeps obsessing over her pregnant body. It's disgusting

Reactions: 11
She 100% knows about it. How could she not? I’m sure lots of fans have shared it with her in concern. The internet is weird as duck, it’s uncomfortable that there’s a thread like that on Reddit. And it’ll soon be full of breast feeding photos no doubt. I wish she’d just stop getting her tits out to discuss the size. She’s adding fuel to the fire

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I seriously hope if they start showing pictures of the baby on that thread then carys and James do something about it. I’m already disgusted and carys is a grown woman.🤢

She 100% knows about it. How could she not? I’m sure lots of fans have shared it with her in concern. The internet is weird as duck, it’s uncomfortable that there’s a thread like that on Reddit. And it’ll soon be full of breast feeding photos no doubt. I wish she’d just stop getting her tits out to discuss the size. She’s adding fuel to the fire
I’d be terrified if I was her, especially when it’s so easy to find her house...😱

Reactions: 6
Yeah literally every time she posts a new haul or a picture on Instagram flashing herself I'm like oh no hunni that's not gonna be good 🤢

it's a shame someone should have to watch what they post due to the gross nastiness of people but if she does know about it, that changes me view on her massively

Reactions: 3
Yeah literally every time she posts a new haul or a picture on Instagram flashing herself I'm like oh no hunni that's not gonna be good 🤢

it's a shame someone should have to watch what they post due to the gross nastiness of people but if she does know about it, that changes me view on her massively
She probably doesn’t care? You can’t escape some kind of weird/inappropriate/creepy things online if you put your whole life and body online. I do think it’s a shame it happens to her, but I’d put money on her knowing about it. If it were me, I’d talk about my growing boobs and not constantly show them. Give the creeps less to share and maybe they’d move on.

Reactions: 2
She probably doesn’t care? You can’t escape some kind of weird/inappropriate/creepy things online if you put your whole life and body online. I do think it’s a shame it happens to her, but I’d put money on her knowing about it. If it were me, I’d talk about my growing boobs and not constantly show them. Give the creeps less to share and maybe they’d move on.
I’m sure she know about it. She seems the type to google herself.
She’s always showing her boobs and purposefully making them jiggle.. I guess she’s happy to have any sort of engagement even if it’s disgusting?

Reactions: 15
Does anyone reckon Elle purposefully didn’t record Jame’s and Carys much from the shoulders down? I was thinking Carys probably asked her not too. In some of the shots when she did she barely looks pregnant either. I guess the coat just makes her look normal? The coat is oversized enough to not flatter the bump

Reactions: 1
That Christmas tree decorating was awful. He just squashed all the decorations together and put none at the bottom 😂 typical man lol

I thought the rest of the room looks good. It would kinda ruin it to have the other sofa and all those armchairs under the window though. It'll be interesting to see how the layout is once the renos are finished.

I still like them, they annoy me, and I have to take a break from them at times but I do like them. Its an easy watch and they upload regularly

I really like James and Carys, I started following her from her clothes channel.

She’s way more real and down to earth than most you tubers.

Can’t deny the relationship dynamic is a bit weird but I guess it works for some people 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think their channel(s) fit a certain niche though which is why people are getting annoyed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.