James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup something along those lines. She’s exhausting to watch 😂

I used to like and enjoy her content when it was just her! None of this white company shite just to be like elle darby etc, not much of James in the videos, living in a pretty normal house not changing it constantly etc
It's fascinating to me to watch these floggers spiral out of control to get views. I mean, what is going to be next? James hiring a bulldozer to smash through the picture window into the kitchen because "We thought the kitchen needed spwucing up a bit!"??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's fascinating to me to watch these floggers spiral out of control to get views. I mean, what is going to be next? James hiring a bulldozer to smash through the picture window into the kitchen because "We thought the kitchen needed spwucing up a bit!"??
I think they’ll sell this house soon. They’re obviously not happy in it. I don’t think anything has stayed the same since they moved in which is fine as I know a lot of people put their own stamp on a property when they move in but they’ve changed everything multiple times!

Reactions: 9
I. Reaaally. Do not. Like James face. His voice. His mannerisms. HIS TEETH!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they’ll sell this house soon. They’re obviously not happy in it. I don’t think anything has stayed the same since they moved in which is fine as I know a lot of people put their own stamp on a property when they move in but they’ve changed everything multiple times!
i think you’re completely right.
They clearly don’t love that house as much as they thought they would or as much as they think they should.

it’s a “perfect family home” but just not for them. I don’t think they’re very happy with it and I can imagine them moving in a couple of years

Reactions: 4
Have any of you messaged her about how annoyed you are with her TTC journey?
Yes! I wouldn’t usually, but I felt so astonished by her ignorance. I’m 21, 22 at the end of Jan and although I have no children, people who I know of who have struggled to conceive, along with all the stories I read in here ... I am just speechless, completely and utterly, about how she speaks of her conception as a journey. I actually just can’t. It’s ridiculous. She thinks she is special when she isn’t. I essentially said that her repeated talking of TTC is highly insensitive to her audience, who she is also clearly out of touch with.
Oh my god, just thinking about that Instagram story grinds my gears so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes! I wouldn’t usually, but I felt so astonished by her ignorance. I’m 21, 22 at the end of Jan and although I have no children, people who I know of who have struggled to conceive, along with all the stories I read in here ... I am just speechless, completely and utterly, about how she speaks of her conception as a journey. I actually just can’t. It’s ridiculous. She thinks she is special when she isn’t. I essentially said that her repeated talking of TTC is highly insensitive to her audience, who she is also clearly out of touch with.
Did you get a reply?

Reactions: 1
She looks so smug on all of her insta stories. Stop touching that bloody bump!!! She’s worse than Meghan Markle 🤣

Reactions: 6
Something that pissed me off on their “TTC journey” video was that they said during one month they had sex twice a day and they wouldn’t know what they’d do if they had normal jobs. Damn right, the real world is hard and us mere normal folk probs don’t have the time or energy to have sex twice a day!!

Reactions: 10
currently watching one of her fitness vlog from 2018 and wow...where did carys go? she was fun, sweet, seemed spontaneous and the fitness content was/is so inspiring! i feel sad for her looking at where she's at now. i wonder if she'll ever look back and ask herself how she lost herself along the way

Reactions: 7
Did you get a reply?
Very unlikely she'll reply to what she'll inevitably deem as "hate" towards her. She'll only respond publicly if enough of her audience get pissed off and turn up with flaming torches and pitchforks at the door of BusyBee Manor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think even if they loved the house they would mess around with it. These influencers have nothing in life no routine or stability they look for thrills (and content) so always have to be onto the next thing. Shopping hauls, renovations just chasing that little bit of excitement to fill a void.

Reactions: 8
I have still watched the their videos even when all they want to docent is another week in pregnancy.

I've just watched their 'Decorate with us for Christmas' and I just feel they lack any common sense or patience.

How they randomly put pictures up in very odd positions on their walls. Hanging hooks on their freshly painted walls. Why have they had all their work done downstairs but don't address the fireplace in the lounge? Just cover it up with a half arsed attempt at a canvas.

Individually they have some nice ideas and pieces of furniture but nothing works together. Just wait and plan how you'd like your home to be and then have fun f decrypting, not having to re-do everything.

I do really like Carys but I could not watch the TTC video. It’s a joke and so insensitive to the people who suffer with infertility and to the people who actually STRUGGLE to conceive. It took her what, 3 months?

• Heart
i think you’re completely right.
They clearly don’t love that house as much as they thought they would or as much as they think they should.

it’s a “perfect family home” but just not for them. I don’t think they’re very happy with it and I can imagine them moving in a couple of years
Yeah, it wasn't a wreck of a house with good bones that needed so much money spending on it. I think they've bought it for the garden because that's the only bit they haven't messed with! I wonder if the previous owners know
I have still watched the their videos even when all they want to docent is another week in pregnancy.

I've just watched their 'Decorate with us for Christmas' and I just feel they lack any common sense or patience.

How they randomly put pictures up in very odd positions on their walls. Hanging hooks on their freshly painted walls. Why have they had all their work done downstairs but don't address the fireplace in the lounge? Just cover it up with a half arsed attempt at a canvas.

Individually they have some nice ideas and pieces of furniture but nothing works together. Just wait and plan how you'd like your home to be and then have fun f decrypting, not having to re-do everything.
You are so right about that fireplace! That would be the first thing to go for me in their house and replace it with a nice log burner (I have two in my house and LOVE them 😍)

Reactions: 2
I had a miscarriage, I found out at my 12 weeks scan.
I have been very blessed to get pregnant again in the first month of trying, but I'm so full of anxiety and nerves because of whats happened before I feel like I can't relax or get excited. All I'm thinking about is getting past the 20 week scan at this point.
I also had a miscarriage and found out at my 12 week scan, I now have my beautiful rainbow baby boy. Miscarriage does ruin the excitement of pregnancy and some people are so nieve about it.

Does anyone remember their video "pretending to be pregnant for 24 hours" ?
They released that video around the time I had my miscarriage and it really upset me. There was alot of uproar about that video but they still posted it. Maybe now she's experienced "TTC" she understands how bloody stupid and insensitive that video was. I didnt actually watch it as I couldnt bring myself to at the time x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.