James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a miscarriage, I found out at my 12 weeks scan.
I have been very blessed to get pregnant again in the first month of trying, but I'm so full of anxiety and nerves because of whats happened before I feel like I can't relax or get excited. All I'm thinking about is getting past the 20 week scan at this point.
Sorry to hear that, wishing you lots of luck and good health for this one x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also I want to point out that I'm currently dating another woman. If we decide to have kids in the future, it'll be a long, hard and costly process where we'll have to decide if we want to pay for IUI before we're allowed to even be considered for IVF on the NHS which I don't believe is guaranteed or pay and go through the process for an adoption. When she has the baby, it'll be what- about a year since she took her implant out? And with all the gifted items their costs are pretty much just the private scans which aren't actually necessary?

They're living in a completely different world to the rest of us.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My mum first got pregnant 10 years before I was eventually born as her eldest child. She had 2 ectopic pregnancies, nearly died twice as a result, and then had to go through IVF several times until I eventually came along. And it took another 2 rounds of IVF to get my little sister. Carys is willfully ignorant of the struggles many other women have had to go through, including all of you lovely ladies on this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s having a lot of scans - looking on the website of the scan place they’re using it looks like they’ve gone for the BabyComplete package - which includes scans at 7, 14, 16, 18, 22, 24, 26, 29, 32, 35 and 38 weeks, plus their NHS scans at 12 and 20 weeks. Surely that’s not necessary?!?! I don’t know of a medical professional who would recommend that many scans unless there’s a medical need. Private scan places really are cash cows aren’t they. £3k for that package!!!
When I was pregnant with my bub, I had a high risk pregnancy, so I had scans (with the NHS) every 3-4 weeks. I loved seeing my baby as often as I did, but I wouldn’t pay £3k to do so. I’d rather spend £3k on stuff for the baby!!
They are naive to think that they don’t need to prepare in advance with clothes, the outfits I’d bought for my baby to come home from hospital in didn’t fit him at all, it was pure luck that we had a bigger size babygro in the bag - someone had to bring us more from home for the next day. We had a chart (a touch sad I know) of what age he would be in what season that we took everywhere, so if a bargain was spotted we’d know what size to get it in lol!!

Reactions: 5
I guess carys will be jealous of my sis in law. She had a baby girl last wed night at home in 30 mins and is has practically got a flat stomach but that's due to yoga and the baby was 8lb 6onces

Reactions: 2
Oh bleeping hell, the (what I like to call) the Princess Leia ponytail is back for her YAE photoshoot - looks ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL
I feel like she must know about her Reddit thread and plays up to it with all the provocative pics because she knows she gets a lot of views from them creepy guys 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It's nice to see a photo of her not showing she's pregnant! Has anyone bought any of her merch?

Reactions: 5
I feel like she must know about her Reddit thread and plays up to it with all the provocative pics because she knows she gets a lot of views from them creepy guys 😩
She’s given them something to add today. Did she basically wore knickers in those photos haha

It's nice to see a photo of her not showing she's pregnant! Has anyone bought any of her merch?
Yeah I did agessssss ago. The grey half zip back when I really liked them. Never wear it now haha

Reactions: 1
She’s given them something to add today. Did she basically wore knickers in those photos haha

Yeah I did agessssss ago. The grey half zip back when I really liked them. Never wear it now haha
What's the quality of them like? I'm not interested in buying just wondering if they are the same sort of thing as tala where they are mega hyped because of who's selling them then turn out to be disappointing!

What's the quality of them like? I'm not interested in buying just wondering if they are the same sort of thing as tala where they are mega hyped because of who's selling them then turn out to be disappointing!
Not a bad quality to be honest, quite soft on the inside but it does bobble A LOT. I’ve never had to de-bobble a jumper as much as this one. In all honesty it’s no different to the quality of somewhere like topshop or another high street brand

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow her on Instagram and unsubscribe to her YouTube today. I just can’t STAND her anymore!! Her Instagram story pushed me over the edge when she said something like ‘The merch is hiding my bump but as soon as I lift is up boom there’s my bump’ I feel like screaming at her saying she doesn’t need to confirm she’s pregnant all the flipping time!!! She’s obsessed with looking pregnant and always needs to confirm to us her bump is still there! Rant over sorry guys x

Reactions: 21
I’ve had to unfollow her on Instagram and unsubscribe to her YouTube today. I just can’t STAND her anymore!! Her Instagram story pushed me over the edge when she said something like ‘The merch is hiding my bump but as soon as I lift is up boom there’s my bump’ I feel like screaming at her saying she doesn’t need to confirm she’s pregnant all the flipping time!!! She’s obsessed with looking pregnant and always needs to confirm to us her bump is still there! Rant over sorry guys x
I noticed that today. Couldn’t stand to upload a picture without mentioning BuBs tHe bUmP 😍

And always with the oh my god im so exited I am not even scared about birth I am just excited and guys I’m so positive!!!

You just keep telling yourself that. It’s perfectly normal to feel scared or anxious in pregnancy. She’s either lying to herself or she’s convinced herself that the world is oh so exciting and lovely and she will land with a bump once the baby is born.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't she say something like "It's almost like I'm not pregnant but then I lift up and BUMP!"??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
You’ve gotta laugh, the not even half done canvas fireplace thing, one curtain, an unfinished snowman and a sad limp abandoned garland on the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't she say something like "It's almost like I'm not pregnant but then I lift up and BUMP!"??
Yup something along those lines. She’s exhausting to watch 😂

I noticed that today. Couldn’t stand to upload a picture without mentioning BuBs tHe bUmP 😍

And always with the oh my god im so exited I am not even scared about birth I am just excited and guys I’m so positive!!!

You just keep telling yourself that. It’s perfectly normal to feel scared or anxious in pregnancy. She’s either lying to herself or she’s convinced herself that the world is oh so exciting and lovely and she will land with a bump once the baby is born.
I used to like and enjoy her content when it was just her! None of this white company shite just to be like elle darby etc, not much of James in the videos, living in a pretty normal house not changing it constantly etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.