James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her baby is born healthy and she doesn’t have any complications but I know someone who recently lost her baby at 36 weeks I don’t think you’re really safe at any stage people think you’re ok after 3 months but in reality anything can happen not to say you can’t enjoy your pregnancy and be happy about it but as an anxious person myself I feel I’d be on edge the whole ten months, and defo wouldn’t be sharing it this early online but to each their own
When I was pregnant I was so anxious every day, I thought after 12 weeks I wouldn’t be so bad but I was the same the whole way through until I had my baby, even in labour I half didn’t think I’d be lucky enough to have a normal/healthy baby, even didn’t want to buy loads of nappies just incase I wasn’t lucky enough to use them, everytime a friend spoke about “when your babies here we can do this” I would think but how can you be so sure what if something bad happens, it’s horrible to feel like it and tbh I’m not sure if a lot of people feel like that but I really didn’t believe I would be lucky enough to have my baby😭 but ofcourse I hope carys has a normal healthy pregnancy & baby and hopefully doesn’t get preeclampsia again!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
When I was pregnant I was so anxious every day, I thought after 12 weeks I wouldn’t be so bad but I was the same the whole way through until I had my baby, even in labour I half didn’t think I’d be lucky enough to have a normal/healthy baby, even didn’t want to buy loads of nappies just incase I wasn’t lucky enough to use them, everytime a friend spoke about “when your babies here we can do this” I would think but how can you be so sure what if something bad happens, it’s horrible to feel like it and tbh I’m not sure if a lot of people feel like that but I really didn’t believe I would be lucky enough to have my baby😭 but ofcourse I hope carys has a normal healthy pregnancy & baby and hopefully doesn’t get preeclampsia again!
I don’t think you’re alone and I’m sorry you couldn’t really enjoy but it is a huge worry i can imagine, no ones saying you have to be constantly worrying but carys Can’t go anywhere alone due to her anxiety so it really is wild she feels so comfortable to share so much so early then again she wouldn’t get paid if she didn’t.
and I ofcourse hope everything goes smoothly for her but I do feel these influencers are literally just having babies for content which unfathomable xx

Reactions: 2
i have depression and anxiety, was on medication for it during my pregnancy and still announced it at 14 weeks? was i in the wrong?

i just don’t think you can project your own feelings onto how carys should be acting, she’s done it all before with amber and was exactly the same so why are people shocked now she’s the same self centred money making person?

if you’ve followed her she’s always been open about wanting more children and it’s been so obvious that she was pregnant so if pregnancy and babies triggered you, surely you wouldn’t follow her in the first place?

Reactions: 8
Ladies if you feel excited and ready to tell the world you’re 5 weeks pregnant then do it ! It’s your journey, please don’t put off doing what you want to do because it might offend someone who’s trying or lost, I understand all too well the loss of babies but I personally wouldn’t begrudge anyone else’s happiness at announcing their pregnant or baby, you can’t go thru your journey putting things off in case you offend someone and I dont mean that as in do what the feck you like and don’t worry about anyone else, I mean it as in no matter what you do or when you do it there is the possibility of people being offended etc but that’s not your fault, I think if you’ve been through a loss and read the leaflets you get etc then yeah obvs you’re more aware and delay things but if you genuinely feel you can’t keep it in then don’t, you can’t get back that time so just live it.
I don’t mean any offence to anyone by this I just think it’s sad for people to hold back letting people know their exciting news because other ladies have been trying or have lost babies, I know that sounds insensitive but I’m not meaning it like that xx

Reactions: 30
if you’ve followed her she’s always been open about wanting more children and it’s been so obvious that she was pregnant so if pregnancy and babies triggered you, surely you wouldn’t follow her in the first place?
I'll stop commenting on the ins and outs now but I just have to say, its not announcing she's pregnant, it's how she's used implying she's had fertility issues for views (she didn't) but not bothered to mention at all her fortune in falling pregnant very quickly for the second time. She clearly knows about the possible issues but only wants to mention it to help her, not her followers. On top of that the way it's been referred to as a project, the sad vs happy video, the baiting for weeks, posting pictures of how hard she's had it.... meanwhile they found out on holiday. There's not an ounce of humility or appreciation. It's just kind of smug

Let's say she'd announced with a bit at the bottom saying 'I know these announcements can be hard for some people for a variety of reasons. If you're struggling you can find support at xxxxxxx. We will always be grateful for our life, we never underestimate how fortunate we are and pray that we continue to be. We thank you for your support' - I'd be here saying 'Bravo Carys, there's hope for influencers yet. Class attitude'
She didn't though did she. That little nod would make people feel seen too, considering apparently she all about empowerment but nothing.

Ladies if you feel excited and ready to tell the world you’re 5 weeks pregnant then do it ! It’s your journey, please don’t put off doing what you want to do because it might offend someone who’s trying or lost, I understand all too well the loss of babies but I personally wouldn’t begrudge anyone else’s happiness at announcing their pregnant or baby, you can’t go thru your journey putting things off in case you offend someone and I dont mean that as in do what the feck you like and don’t worry about anyone else, I mean it as in no matter what you do or when you do it there is the possibility of people being offended etc but that’s not your fault, I think if you’ve been through a loss and read the leaflets you get etc then yeah obvs you’re more aware and delay things but if you genuinely feel you can’t keep it in then don’t, you can’t get back that time so just live it.
I don’t mean any offence to anyone by this I just think it’s sad for people to hold back letting people know their exciting news because other ladies have been trying or have lost babies, I know that sounds insensitive but I’m not meaning it like that xx
100% agree - have your moment

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can see both sides of this argument. However, the thing that rubs people up the wrong way is that she is so bloody privileged and has been from day one. That in itself isn’t the problem, the problem is she never acknowledges it, quite the opposit. She desperately tries to be relatable by copying others she sees on Instagram and to the rest of us average people it’s laughable. Constantly moaning about having to do average day to day tit that we all just get on with alongside a million other things, with another pair of hands at home which again, most of us don’t have. When you add all of this to the current climate we are all living in, compared to her big fancy house and holidays and seemingly never ending stream of money for doing the absolute bare bleeping minimum (and still winging about it might I add) it’s infuriating. She has lived such a sheltered life, she comes across so naive and so childish. No it isn’t Carys job to take on the burden of everyone else’s feelings, but considering her job she should certainly be a bit more mindful and considerate to other people’s circumstances. Given that their whole life depends on keeping their following.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'll stop commenting on the ins and outs now but I just have to say, its not announcing she's pregnant, it's how she's used implying she's had fertility issues for views (she didn't) but not bothered to mention at all her fortune in falling pregnant very quickly for the second time. She clearly knows about the possible issues but only wants to mention it to help her, not her followers. On top of that the way it's been referred to as a project, the sad vs happy video, the baiting for weeks, posting pictures of how hard she's had it.... meanwhile they found out on holiday. There's not an ounce of humility or appreciation. It's just kind of smug

Let's say she'd announced with a bit at the bottom saying 'I know these announcements can be hard for some people for a variety of reasons. If you're struggling you can find support at xxxxxxx. We will always be grateful for our life, we never underestimate how fortunate we are and pray that we continue to be. We thank you for your support' - I'd be here saying 'Bravo Carys, there's hope for influencers yet. Class attitude'
She didn't though did she. That little nod would make people feel seen too, considering apparently she all about empowerment but nothing.

100% agree - have your moment
Bring on the “ I’m so grateful and lucky to get pregnant blah blah fecking blah “ only because she’s been shamed into it on here.
Only Cary’s matters and that’s why she doesn’t feel privileged to be getting pregnant so quickly, she just feels entitled instead .
wonder how long or how many days she goes posting without it being pregnancy related 😂😂 went for a wee today guys, going lots now because the little olive must be pressing on my bladder 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yeahhhh it’s the sort of bs for me not her actually announcing her pregnancy and not everyone’s an influencer either I think if you’re whole career is sharing your life online maybe just have a think about the things you say before you say them or maybe think longer than five minutes before you make a specific video that really doesn’t pertain to you or your experiences at all! No one should live their life in fear of upsetting people you’re inevitably going to upset someone no matter what you do but there are ways to not be insensitive other people manage it so I’m sure carys could....thats all.

Reactions: 4
“Mummy had a lot of them with you” ….. Jesus Christ she’s privileged. No Carys, you tried for 3 months and 2 of them were your body settling after having the implant in for years. Hardly a TTC journey and judging by the video they have tried for another 2-3 months and gotten pregnant again. Her ignorance is revolting. And her hugging her belly fat thinking she’s popped early…. Stop gaslighting yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
“Mummy had a lot of them with you” ….. Jesus Christ she’s privileged. No Carys, you tried for 3 months and 2 of them were your body settling after having the implant in for years. Hardly a TTC journey and judging by the video they have tried for another 2-3 months and gotten pregnant again. Her ignorance is revolting. And her hugging her belly fat thinking she’s popped early…. Stop gaslighting yourself!
This was my general thoughts but I don’t think people read comments properly on here lol

Reactions: 10
Oh god, I just thought. We have all the Christmas content to get through yet. Endless photo shoots in front of the ridiculously tall and lopsided tree with her bump out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also suddenly remembered (whilst sat awake at 2am on the night feed- how my brain works is odd) that they talked about converting their loft into bedrooms when they first moved in. Not sure if they have mentioned this since- but could be one of the potential projects??

Reactions: 7
Oh god, I just thought. We have all the Christmas content to get through yet. Endless photo shoots in front of the ridiculously tall and lopsided tree with her bump out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also suddenly remembered (whilst sat awake at 2am on the night feed- how my brain works is odd) that they talked about converting their loft into bedrooms when they first moved in. Not sure if they have mentioned this since- but could be one of the potential projects??
Ah, I was going to ask that question....Where will this baby's nursery go? They have Carys' dressing room, their own bedroom and a guest bedroom???

I'm beginning to think their two other secret projects are : 1. Getting Mila into doggy daycare 2. Getting Amber into a private nursery...........I thought back to when I had my second (and last) baby. My daughter was three and she was in a junior bed. Are James and carys going to leave Amber in a cot until she's four so that they can cope with baby number two???? Or have i just given them ideas.........

Reactions: 6
Bring on the “ I’m so grateful and lucky to get pregnant blah blah fecking blah “ only because she’s been shamed into it on here.
Only Cary’s matters and that’s why she doesn’t feel privileged to be getting pregnant so quickly, she just feels entitled instead .
wonder how long or how many days she goes posting without it being pregnancy related 😂😂 went for a wee today guys, going lots now because the little olive must be pressing on my bladder 🤦‍♀️
In her first pregnancy and first 2/3 months, every time she had a period and not pregnant, her mum would prepare a care package for her 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah, I was going to ask that question....Where will this baby's nursery go? They have Carys' dressing room, their own bedroom and a guest bedroom???

I'm beginning to think their two other secret projects are : 1. Getting Mila into doggy daycare 2. Getting Amber into a private nursery...........I thought back to when I had my second (and last) baby. My daughter was three and she was in a junior bed. Are James and carys going to leave Amber in a cot until she's four so that they can cope with baby number two???? Or have i just given them ideas.........
Amber will be moved to the shed/gym, she’s surplus to requirements now!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
why doesn't carys seem to wait for a missed period before taking a million pregnancy tests? surely that's the first sign, then do a test. i get the impression they have sex and the next day shes peeing on a stick. those tests are not cheap either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
she did it last time and everyone called it that she’d do the same this time, people have literally spent to past 18 weeks saying one of the projects is a baby

i’m not a carys fan in the slightest but in this situation she literally can’t win, been slagged off for hinting she’s pregnant and now she’s announced it it’s the same?

and now she can’t be happy about it because babies can die at 40 weeks? i have a baby, did not believe i was pregnant when i first found out and understand the worries of something happening but you can’t expect everyone to live their life that way.
I think you've missed the point of everyones comments on here

This was my general thoughts but I don’t think people read comments properly on here lol
Yes. This.

why doesn't carys seem to wait for a missed period before taking a million pregnancy tests? surely that's the first sign, then do a test. i get the impression they have sex and the next day shes peeing on a stick. those tests are not cheap either!
To be fair I've never been able to wait until my period is due. I'm a massive symptom spotter and really impatient by nature though

Just seen the latest video.. Carys seems to be excited but to me it looks like ‚instagram excited’ - the eyes are not saying much.. and James defo had a ‚oh god I’ll be looking after 3 kids’ moment. Where is Mila btw? She’s not Been seen for ages. They always go on about how she’s a part of the family - why not include her in the photoshoot?
They May both be happy but I personally don’t think they’re ready for a second child

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.