James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the latest video.. Carys seems to be excited but to me it looks like ‚instagram excited’ - the eyes are not saying much.. and James defo had a ‚oh god I’ll be looking after 3 kids’ moment. Where is Mila btw? She’s not Been seen for ages. They always go on about how she’s a part of the family - why not include her in the photoshoot?
They May both be happy but I personally don’t think they’re ready for a second child
I think James was the only one out of the both of them who seemed genuinely happy in his face expressions and eyes but I agree also a little like ‘omg it’s happening’. It’s going to be a massive change for them going from 1 child to 2

Reactions: 11
I feel like her and Elle are just going to be in competition. Elle will have another, then carys, then Elle. When will it end 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like her and Elle are just going to be in competition. Elle will have another, then carys, then Elle. When will it end 😂😂
to be fair though elle said she wanted another one asap, but wanted to get married first. i do think carys is petty though and was probably rushing to beat her

Reactions: 12
Oh no… I’ve just realised what will probably come back… awake window.. oh the horror

• Haha
Reactions: 32
to be fair though elle said she wanted another one asap, but wanted to get married first. i do think carys is petty though and was probably rushing to beat her
This is what I mean. It’s like Carys got pregnant then Elle all of a sudden started trying and then now because Elle has said she wants another after the wedding then Carys is suddenly having another (despite clearly not enjoying being a mum). It all just feels like a competition with these people 😂

Reactions: 14
This is what I mean. It’s like Carys got pregnant then Elle all of a sudden started trying and then now because Elle has said she wants another after the wedding then Carys is suddenly having another (despite clearly not enjoying being a mum). It all just feels like a competition with these people 😂
I dunno about this. It could just be they’re at that age whereby those who do want babies typically start trying 🤔 I thought Carys always said she wanted like 4 so would make sense to do so in quick succession

Reactions: 2
I dunno about this. It could just be they’re at that age whereby those who do want babies typically start trying 🤔 I thought Carys always said she wanted like 4 so would make sense to do so in quick succession
Nah, they’re frenemies, they’ll always be in competition with each other😂 I don’t know why Carys wants anymore after her experience with amber 😂

Babies=views=cash

• Heart
Reactions: 18
why doesn't carys seem to wait for a missed period before taking a million pregnancy tests? surely that's the first sign, then do a test. i get the impression they have sex and the next day shes peeing on a stick. those tests are not cheap either!
Definitely sounds like Carys tested asap, fair enough, but then kept testing in the same month until her period came. Given that she said she had so many negatives with Amber. Made it sound like she had months of negatives rather than multiple negatives in the same month. Most people TTC test and if it’s negative count themselves out that month.
Must have spent hundreds on those digital tests!

Reactions: 11
Why does she upload a normal picture of Amber just stood in the corridor and labels it “sassy toddler vibes”?? I don’t understand, she’s literally just stood doing nothing. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Hope everyone is ready for another TrAnSfOrMaTiOn video when they decorate the new nursery 🤦‍♀️
Don't forget the aaaaarts and craaaaafts!

Random thought - Carys already has tonnes of baby clothes, so doesn't have to beg for free clothing for the new baby? Or a free pram/car seat/mama's and papa's sponsored shopping spree - they can reuse Amber's things ...... :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Look like really odd siblings. This stupid face she makes Amber do. They’re both insufferable
46BB76ED-7CED-4022-AC88-23D66A16465C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Definitely sounds like Carys tested asap, fair enough, but then kept testing in the same month until her period came. Given that she said she had so many negatives with Amber. Made it sound like she had months of negatives rather than multiple negatives in the same month. Most people TTC test and if it’s negative count themselves out that month.
Must have spent hundreds on those digital tests!
Those tests are pricey! £10 for 2 last I saw! With my first I took sooo many tests (only 1 clear blue though😅) I was kind of obsessed haha but with my third I used those really cheap strips, got the faintest line, and never tested again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they or at least Carys already knew on the video where it is positive which is why the reaction didn't seem too genuine. The step by step for the first test and then Carys wrapping the positive test in tissue. Carys probably knew and didn't tell James which is why he's in genuine shock😂

Reactions: 13
does she have to put that stupid baby emoji on her belly every pic now.
didn't see her putting "🥐🍞🍔🍕🍟🍝🍪🍭🍫☕" on it before she got pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Assuming the new project is a maternity collection/ kids collection /the beigest homeware known to man

Reactions: 10
I watched the test video, I enjoy that they got a "not pregnant" on the shot they'd clearly carefully set up with them together and instead got it on the one she'd hastily put together in the bathroom.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.