James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that baby project was revealed before the homeware project - guys we’ve a baby on the way please buy all our over priced tit!

Reactions: 11
it’s so mad to me that this girl cannot leave the house or drive anywhere alone without dragging her husband along with her, is now becoming a mum to 2.

why would she not cross the bridge of leaving the house with 1 baby first, before adding another to the mix. she’s going to be a wreck. it’s not healthy, it’s so obvious to see she struggles to cope with amber and not having enough time to herself as it is (when her husband is at home doing 99% of the housework!). she’s so out of touch, i unfollowed a long time ago, but she really is bleeping insufferable. poor babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve seen the Rain story now.

If she was asking to go out in the rain why didn’t they take her? or even go out with her?

I know it’s not always possible to do what they want when they want but if my little one asked to go out we would put on our boots and find some puddles to jump in. Amber always looks so cute and content with being on her own and by herself all the time it kind of breaks my heart a little. With what they’ve shared I mean her being like a project and how she just had to SLOT into their life I do feel she’s left to get on with it alone often. If they don’t have time for her I think a nursery setting might benefit Amber. I know then everyone will probably call them out on being home all day and sending their child to nursery but it would probably actually be nicer for her. She looks like she’s sat pondering life and wondering why she was only allowed garden toys for a few weeks 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

If she was asking to go out in the rain why didn’t they take her? or even go out with her?

I know it’s not always possible to do what they want when they want but if my little one asked to go out we would put on our boots and find some puddles to jump in. Amber always looks so cute and content with being on her own and by herself all the time it kind of breaks my heart a little. With what they’ve shared I mean her being like a project and how she just had to SLOT into their life I do feel she’s left to get on with it alone often. If they don’t have time for her I think a nursery setting might benefit Amber. I know then everyone will probably call them out on being home all day and sending their child to nursery but it would probably actually be nicer for her. She looks like she’s sat pondering life and wondering why she was only allowed garden toys for a few weeks 😂😂
This is what I thought, it just seems so solitary for her to sit outside like that. I think they are trying to show how independent she is but I just find it a bit sad....

Reactions: 16
it’s so mad to me that this girl cannot leave the house or drive anywhere alone without dragging her husband along with her, is now becoming a mum to 2.

why would she not cross the bridge of leaving the house with 1 baby first, before adding another to the mix. she’s going to be a wreck. it’s not healthy, it’s so obvious to see she struggles to cope with amber and not having enough time to herself as it is (when her husband is at home doing 99% of the housework!). she’s so out of touch, i unfollowed a long time ago, but she really is bleeping insufferable. poor babies.
I agree I have anxiety to the point it's so easy to decline so many social events and not want to go places by myself. The difference is she has James who makes it so much worst pandering to her he should honestly just say no she would soon having to start learning to stand on her own two feet. He honestly does her no favours at all.

Reactions: 5

This really made me sob for some reason. Poor little souls loves being active and engaged and she’s having to do it mostly in her own for herself. Imagine not getting garden toys until after she turned one.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.