Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Just want to say I absolutely called this 😂 !!!

EB4ECECE-B11E-4C93-9B03-391599C6C49E.jpeg

these YouTubers think they’re slick but tattle always knows ……..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

littlepup

VIP Member
But I disagree with the TTC haters - she didn’t claim she was struggling with infertility, just that she had a TTC journey.
My TTC journey was 1 cycle but it’s still the emotions, tracking, testing, worries, getting your body to good blood results for TTC,etc., so it’s very unfair for someone on the internet to say it’s insensitive to have a 4 month TTC journey or a 10 month TTC journey, just cause yours is longer or ongoing. 🥴
I'm sorry but take that one month and do it every month for 4+ years, throw in a few losses, invasive testing, advancing age stealing your fertility and chance of a healthy baby then take Carys at 24 overstating her 3-4 months for content, using clickbait captions like 'heartbreak' 'tears' 'I had to move out' and tell me who's insensitive. Anyone's TTC emotions are valid but she's hijacking 'TTC journey' for clicks, that is not OK.
Those videos didn't say 'Gosh we were so fortunate', they said 'Poor us, we went through so much, it was so hard'.
They never acknowledge their privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Did they just post a 42 SECONDS video of them looking at a pregnancy test? What a joke.

PS: Baby no2 northern light came this morning 08am 🥰 Here I am nursing him and reading tattle 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Corona

VIP Member
Also that tiktok where she was like i love my fat belly and she was actually pregnant is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 67

bananabutter

VIP Member
Why on earth are they having another baby when they can’t cope with Amber? Also, not a project 🤢

Just had another thought “it’s totally normal to look pREgnaNT GUyzzzz” yes it is,WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY PREGNANT 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 66

brows3r10

Fuck sake! Here comes the: telling family we’re pregnant! Telling dog we’re pregnant! Telling postman we’re pregnant! Videos 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Those “bump” stories are so weird cos her stomach has literally looked like that for the past 2 years she literally looks no different. I genuinely am gobsmacked that just a couple weeks ago she was spreading “body positivity” knowing she was actually pregnant. VERY weird thing to do

Reactions: 63

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I have to say you can see the very clear love James has for Amber, and it's lovely. He's not someone I'd want fingering me like but he's canny. Him and carys don't suit tho

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Wophie

VIP Member
James and Carys #26 Calling her pregnancy a project, it's all for the money let's not forget

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Wophie

VIP Member
I’m happy for them as I’m due a few days apart from them so the content will be very relevant.
Calling a pregnancy a project though makes it sound like it’s for work / social media :unsure: so it doesn’t sit right with me.

But I disagree with the TTC haters - she didn’t claim she was struggling with infertility, just that she had a TTC journey.
My TTC journey was 1 cycle but it’s still the emotions, tracking, testing, worries, getting your body to good blood results for TTC,etc., so it’s very unfair for someone on the internet to say it’s insensitive to have a 4 month TTC journey or a 10 month TTC journey, just cause yours is longer or ongoing. 🥴
There won't be any useful content though.

And that's very insensitive of you to tell people who have been TTC for an extended period of time they shouldn't feel upset by her calling it a journey. You've just said yourself that you only tried for one month so you truly don't get it. One month of TTC is nerve wracking so imagine years and years of it, or going through it to only lose a baby.

What does TTC journey mean?
Trying to conceive journey

• Heart
Reactions: 51

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Look I’m sorry if she’s been unwell but anybody who posts pictures from a hospital bed is doing it for one reason only - to seek attention 🙄 even worse are people that put pictures on of them crying. What a sad fucking life to think you need to share this with a bunch of strangers on the gram just to get some sort of validation - pathetic 😡

• Heart

Alexandra876

FFS! I don't care if it makes me sound bitter but my partner and I had already been trying for over 2 years when she first spouted all her shit about her 'ttc journey' (all 4 months of it!) and we've still not managed to fall pregnant and are STILL on the waiting list for IVF, the silly cow can barely cope with Amber so how does she think she'll manage with a newborn too! She's so bloody smug with it too!:mad:

• Heart
  • Sad

Dutchie123

James and Carys #26 Had some fun with my preseed lube, now watch our return to YouTube

Can't believe the project is a baby... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick