James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James and Carys #26 what have mr Tumble and Lazybee been up to? Creating little moneymaker #2

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she hugely complain about having to look after Amber when James was really poorly?

I Just can’t picture this girl looking after and coping with two children

Reactions: 19
James and Carys #26 what have mr Tumble and Lazybee been up to? Creating little moneymaker #2
Would it be number three as I'm sure others have said they got Mila for content too.....? (I know they didn't create Mila which would be number one ...but, they've created number three) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would it be number three as I'm sure others have said they got Mila for content too.....? (I know they didn't create Mila which would be number one ...but, they've created number three) 😂
They done doggy style to create mila 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So the launch happens to be on the first day of Autumn 🥱

Confirms a homeware range or complete autumnal rubbish 👍

does she have to put that stupid baby emoji on her belly every pic now.
didn't see her putting "🥐🍞🍔🍕🍟🍝🍪🍭🍫☕" on it before she got pregnant 😂
Since her body hasn’t changed one bit in the past few months/since she had Amber, she just wants everyone to know that it’s definitely NOT fat now, it’s the child! Nevermind the kid is the size of an Apple, it’s defo the pregnancy, she was a size 10, 12 if comfy oversized vibes, just a few weeks ago!

Reactions: 14
Omg I swear she posts stuff on purpose for us to gossip about. Who actually lets their toddler go and sit outside in the rain?

Then the stories about her secret project being something they have designed from scratch? Yeah sure let’s see about that 🙄

Also, another autumn ITS klekshun with an OTT setup, shock!

Genuine question. Does carys have something???? She's sooo repetitive. Yes you have a secret bleeping project coming. It's all she's banged on about.

She does this alot, she'll say something but she'll go round in huge circles and mention every little thing. Instead of getting straight to the point.

Reactions: 10
Omg I swear she posts stuff on purpose for us to gossip about. Who actually lets their toddler go and sit outside in the rain?

Then the stories about her secret project being something they have designed from scratch? Yeah sure let’s see about that 🙄

Also, another autumn ITS klekshun with an OTT setup, shock!
Not very secret when she’s showing boxes on her stories basically showing it’s homeware. Vases, candles, glasses etc. One employee and a yellow storage lock up. Their expectations are low and so they should be. It won’t be anything people can get elsewhere.

Reactions: 12
If I was Amber having to listen to her all day I'd also beg to go sit outside on my own in the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have a toddler a little older than Amber who has wanted to go out in the rain the last couple of days. I've let her, wearing an all in one waterproof and wellies. Why would you let your baby sit in the rain like that? I can only imagine to avoid a tantrum? Sometimes you have to put your foot down for their own good. Or her and James are just eejits

Reactions: 14
Why has she not put a coat on her? My kids love the rain too but I don't put them out in it in a sweatshirt and leggings!!

Reactions: 20
I cant stand Carys but I don't think Amber in the rain is a big deal! She was probably out there for 5 mins maximum and it doesn't look like it's raining that hard? Its not like it's the middle of winter. Call me a bad mum but I absolutely wouldn't bw faffing about with waterproofs and wellies if my 17 month old wants to go out and watch the rain for a couple of minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cant stand Carys but I don't think Amber in the rain is a big deal! She was probably out there for 5 mins maximum and it doesn't look like it's raining that hard? Its not like it's the middle of winter. Call me a bad mum but I absolutely wouldn't bw faffing about with waterproofs and wellies if my 17 month old wants to go out and watch the rain for a couple of minutes
Meh, I suppose its everyone's personal choices. I just think to sit outside on her own in the rain without waterproofs isn't great. If they were having a little walk round the garden thats fair enough but I don't think I'd let my daughter sit out on the rain in normal clothes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Not very secret when she’s showing boxes on her stories basically showing it’s homeware. Vases, candles, glasses etc. One employee and a yellow storage lock up. Their expectations are low and so they should be. It won’t be anything people can get elsewhere.
That poor employee is no doubt going to be unemployed soon when this ‘secret project’ doesn’t go as they hoped.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.