James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still laughing at the 'normalise sweat'. Girl I drip with sweat in the gym as do a lot of other people, I literally don't care and have never thought twice about it. She's literally in her own world of insecurities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Everything’s the same bar a flower here and there on the T shirts, utter crap you would use for doing the garden or decorating the house, everything looks so forced in all the pics and the childish hair 😁 don’t get me started on that 😂, I agree with whoever it was on here that said she needs to get in the bin 🙌. Hey well done for going out by yourself tho Cary’s, medals in the post wrapped in a recipe for healthy meals that don’t contain avocado or pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That black, baggy leather jacket. Carys would never, ever wear that surely?!

Reactions: 12
I wanted to do a recap of the last thread but, it's like Groundhog Day - the same stuff repeated over and over again.......oh, and they're on a Youtube 'break' - but, Carys is still posting on IG and TikTok.........

Reactions: 11
This woman never learns. Yet again her as declaration is unclear - it's lowercase and hidden in the middle of a sentence, therefore not obvious to the consumer. She's also not declared the terms of the giveaway nor that it is not affiliated with Instagram in any way.

I've reported her to the ASA. Before anyone moans at me me (as someone did last time for reporting her 🙄) I've reported her for this sort of thing at least twice before and the ASA have taken action.

Screenshot_20220817-121413.png
Screenshot_20220817-121425.png

Reactions: 18
it’s got to a point she needs to stop making these crappy collections with ITS .. no one cares !
And poor James is like a live in nanny/cleaner .. all the poor lad does is watch Amber , cook clean and walk the dog .
does he even have his own friends ? He must want a divorce because he fell in love with a fit Hot well kept young woman and within 5 years ended up with an overweight no effort unfit big baby who’s also lazy as duck ! She’s not even hit 30 !

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This woman never learns. Yet again her as declaration is unclear - it's lowercase and hidden in the middle of a sentence, therefore not obvious to the consumer. She's also not declared the terms of the giveaway nor that it is not affiliated with Instagram in any way.

I've reported her to the ASA. Before anyone moans at me me (as someone did last time for reporting her 🙄) I've reported her for this sort of thing at least twice before and the ASA have taken action.

View attachment 1505893View attachment 1505896
In this outfit, all I see is sausage bursting out of its casing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
8CA98BDA-AE1A-4E48-858B-5CA028556A79.jpeg
Jeans giving you a hug? More like giving you the Heimlich manoeuvre with how tight she wears them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

View attachment 1505893View attachment 1505896
To prove to myself how uncomfortable and unnatural it is to stand in this position I took a picture of myself stood just like Carys in this picture.

My husband walked in as I was doing so and his reaction to me was “what the actual duck are you doing?!?” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a heads up make sure you downsize 2 sizes in the jeans because a size 16 is actually a size 12! They are soooooooooooo stretchy because someone likes to lie about their clothes sizes 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The sizing of the in the style stuff much be atrocious, what a horrible message to sent out to young people. So Carys is basically telling me to buy my jeans in a 8 eight when in reality I’m a 12. She’s just done an m&s haul of mostly size 16 and a size 20 jumper and she’s still trying to pretend likes she’s a 14 but she’s soo happy in body 🙄

Reactions: 26
does he even have his own friends ? He must want a divorce because he fell in love with a fit Hot well kept young woman and within 5 years ended up with an overweight no effort unfit big baby who’s also lazy as duck ! She’s not even hit 30 !
tbf he’s let himself go too and i’m still convinced carys is just a cover

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Within 4 minutes of my last post 🤣
It’s bollocks. Size 12 is different everywhere because it’s different fits, styles and some places vanity size but if you’re using fit models, a 12 is a 12. It’s the dimensions of the garment.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.