James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it and that was like 2 friends finding out she’s pregnant, no kisses or loves, no I love you baby etc, they did look genuinely happy but it lacked so much emotion between them.
Amber went to put the piss stick in her mouth and daft Cary’s just laughed, thankfully James got it.
I thought at the end James looked totally drained like he knows how hard he will have it to now look after three children and a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Carys: we did it!! WE DID IT!!
Me: we don’t need reminding boo!!!!!

on a side note - Carys and James have zero sexual chemistry I just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I thought at the end James looked totally drained like he knows how hard he will have it to now look after three children and a dog.
I also felt James didn't seem that happy at all. His smile seemed forced and he was not anywhere near as excited as carys. Maybe the reality kicked in at that point for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The feeling never leaves you does it 😔

I have some anxiety like Cary’s and wouldn’t cope with another so close in age but even I feel guilty like oh maybe I should be having another when I keep seeing so much OTT pregnancy content like I feel more level headed and grown up than Cary’s but think it would be unfair if I and another so can’t see how she copes she can’t even leave the house alone!!
Honestly going from one to two hits you hard, no matter how ready you think you are for it... and we can all see Carys definitely isn't ready.

Reactions: 16
She had her implant out at the end of March 2020 and Amber was born at the beginning of April 2021 So how obsessed with testing in those 3 months of TTC was she if she had so many negatives?!

Reactions: 14
I wonder why she waited until 15 weeks to announce. Thought she’d have done it at 12 to maximise content

Reactions: 9
Oh god we are going to have vids of the insufferable James thinking he knows more than the midwife again, especially now he has a kid

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think one cycle constitutes “trying“ some real uneducated donuts on here 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The vid is very sweet. It's wonderful to be excited and happy but considering her anxiety and being high-risk they were very confident.
I know Amber doesn't understand but involving her in the tests & saying 'you're getting a brother or sister' seconds after a positive, it makes me uncomfortable.

As said, Carys isn't responsible for everyone, required to wallow in what-ifs, not allowed to be happy, but seeing as her audience is predominantly women of childbearing age, 1/4 of pregnancies end in loss and fertility issues affect about 1/7 couples, I'd love to see them use their platform to acknowledge it. Just once even.

I've seen women kicking off on FB groups that older kids can't go to NHS scans; 'they want to meet baby too' or 'It's a family event'.
They're not a 'chance to meet baby', 'pink or blue', they're to check baby is growing correctly, is healthy, no missed MC etc and can bring absolutely devastating news. I feel like the YT community/influencers are partially responsible for that attitude, everything always being perfect

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did they just post a 42 SECONDS video of them looking at a pregnancy test? What a joke.

PS: Baby no2 northern light came this morning 08am 🥰 Here I am nursing him and reading tattle 😂
Huge Congratulations ! Hope you and baby are doing well !🥰🥰🥰

So, baby number two will be due in February/March? Just before Amber's second birthday...........Strap in everyone, this is going to be a bumpy ride.......How they will cope with a toddler and a new born.......?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this sounds awful. Ive followed ladies online for years who have struggled with infertility and TTC. I have taken so much strength from these brave ladies who I've seen go through their heartbreaking journeys, they are so strong and kept going waiting for the day they become a parent. They gave me the strength to keep trying after two horrendous and heart breaking miscarriages. From watching the video Carys posted I felt it was an insult to the TTC community, taking a pregnancy test on camera to get a negative to the month after getting a positive was just ridiculous to me,. I feel like she was trying to be part of that community, ive seen so many women film months even years of negative tests to then create a video where they get the positive and its brought me to tears because I've been so happy for them, I've even gone as far as donating on gofundme pages to help people pay for IVF. I feel she was hoping for the months of negatives to create that video to be part of another community she could exploit. Just annoys me so much the extent influencers will go x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.