James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do cringe at many things this woman does but as I’m also 15 weeks pregnant and think it’s totally fine to struggle with pregnancy and at the same time be totally grateful for the baby.

If you’ve not been pregnant then you don’t know first hand how hard it can be -we don’t know if she’s got preeclampsia again, gestational diabetes, PGP, unstable thyroid, vomiting daily, high blood pressure or something else.
Pregnancy is no walk in the park, and being real and honest about it can be helpful for so many other pregnant women, especially at the start of pregnancy, as it can be a very lonely time, and someone doing a video about their struggles can be relatable and make a pregnant woman feel somewhat comforted.
I completely understand this but Carys is never honest about what’s happening with her! She’ll mention preeclampsia but not really her experience, or won’t detail the real struggles of pregnancy or motherhood, etc. She wants attention from posting crying pictures, rather than using her struggles to help and inform others

Reactions: 15
The pre-jizz lube or whatever it was called worked then....imagine the sex faces they pull 🤣😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If you google Journey it literally says "A long and often difficult process of personal change and development."
A figurative journey definitely implies to me a slog and it's a term many people use when TTC to mean as such.

You can get pregnant while BF, particularly once they're eating solids. Carys said her periods came back really quickly despite BF.
She stopped when Amber turned 1. I think at the time it was speculated it may be to help them conceive. She was pretty quiet about the whole thing from Amber not taking a bottle to suddenly off the boob.
I suspect that they were not trying but not preventing pregnancy and nothing happened so she stopped breastfeeding to see if that made the difference. I’m sure she talked months ago about how she wasn’t using contraception. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted to go down the whole ‘surprise pregnancy’ route for content but when it didn’t happen they started trying to ensure they could use the #2under2

Reactions: 10
I can’t wait until all the name guesses. Tattle will more than likely figure that out given how transparent she is 😃

I think people are always going to have different perspectives of what a TTC 'journey' is. Even if you have only been trying for 1 or 2 months it still plays so much on your mind and mental health, and is therefore a struggle and a mental journey if that makes sense. However I do think she went about it the wrong way with her first, making out like it was a fertility struggle when she had been trying for only a few months, so I get why some people would be annoyed.

Reactions: 14
Cue Carys acting like the first woman to be pregnant while already having a young child. She’s going to try and be relatable as per but miss the mark as she has no insight into the real world and come across even more annoying and out of touch.

Reactions: 19
I think people are always going to have different perspectives of what a TTC 'journey' is. Even if you have only been trying for 1 or 2 months it still plays so much on your mind and mental health, and is therefore a struggle and a mental journey if that makes sense. However I do think she went about it the wrong way with her first, making out like it was a fertility struggle when she had been trying for only a few months, so I get why some people would be annoyed.
I think this is why people are getting so pissy, carys DID act like she had fertility issues. You're so right. She acted like she was really struggling to conceive and she was getting worried and this and thatttt when actually they tried for a few month which is very normal. And to behave in such a way like Carys did, is disrespectful. And I think they'll be a whole other 45 minute ttc video for this baby coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think this is why people are getting so pissy, carys DID act like she had fertility issues. You're so right. She acted like she was really struggling to conceive and she was getting worried and this and thatttt when actually they tried for a few month which is very normal. And to behave in such a way like Carys did, is disrespectful. And I think they'll be a whole other 45 minute ttc video for this baby coming.
I agree, this is how I feel towards her. She also imo adds to the unrealistic expectation that getting pregnant just happens for everyone when it really doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t remember who came up with this thread title but I thought id update it for the new thread.

James and Carys #26-
My pushed out belly is the new perfection,
Stay tuned to learn all about my menstruation

• Haha
  • Heart
Still sickens me that they refer to this pregnancy and baby as a 'project'. Nothing more than a little money maker. She will definitely have 3 or 4 (if she can) just for the views and attention. 😪

Reactions: 24
I check in here every so often....but I have to say congratulations everyone. The people of tattle get it right once again.

Love being part of this community ☺

Reactions: 12
I just can’t believe she has been sat there making all these tik toks and videos about loving her new shape and her belly and all that tit when at the time she was pregnant and will have known, so it was all just a load of crap and probably now the people that watched that and felt better about themselves could now feel potentially quite crappy about themselves when they realise she was just doing it for content! I think it’s so bad!

Reactions: 31
I just can’t believe she has been sat there making all these tik toks and videos about loving her new shape and her belly and all that tit when at the time she was pregnant and will have known, so it was all just a load of crap and probably now the people that watched that and felt better about themselves could now feel potentially quite crappy about themselves when they realise she was just doing it for content! I think it’s so bad!
Utter crap isn’t it. There was me thinking the extra weight (baby plus fat) I’ve put in since locked down was actually more normal than I gave myself credit it for and now I feel like a pile of rubbish all over again. Just had a baby a few months ago and was starting to come to terms with this body and slowly making changes. Now I feel like what’s the point she was lying and here ’belly’ was a bump and it looked like in the photos of her posted here she’d lost weight. I don’t follow Carys and just see what you joked you gals have cracked and a cheer-up. Even looking on tattle can be hard due to what she’s said about her jOuRnEy and her LiFeStYlE

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Still sickens me that they refer to this pregnancy and baby as a 'project'. Nothing more than a little money maker. She will definitely have 3 or 4 (if she can) just for the views and attention. 😪
She's in for a shock when she realises people dont care in the same way when you are pregnant with number 2/3. Sure you feel special with baby number one and like many she obviously craves that attention again... But honestly, it doesn't happen 😅😅
Your moments gone!😅

Reactions: 24
This woman is honestly insufferable. Posting crying pictures in her first trimester because she’s tired. God forbid she had to actually parent herself without having constant help. I’m pregnant with my third, still breastfeeding my toddler and have one in school, while my husband works 6 sometimes 7 days a week. I don’t even have the time to cry let alone take pictures of myself doing it. Silly cow, wouldn’t know tired if it smacked her in her wobbly jaw

Reactions: 36
I know it’s their “Job” but i really hope they don’t accept masses of freebies again from companies when they could just re use Ambers baby things.

Instead it would be nice if they suggest the company donates to charity or something and they do the advertising for free or the fee rather than free stuff they don’t need when all many are struggling!

Reactions: 16
I haven't followed this thread for ages because they're such boring, moany, pampered idiots... but I did have to run here when I saw it had been announced. Looking forward to her loving her fat swollen fingers and going up another shoe size

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.