James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still shocked he’s actually had sex

This woman is honestly insufferable. Posting crying pictures in her first trimester because she’s tired. God forbid she had to actually parent herself without having constant help. I’m pregnant with my third, still breastfeeding my toddler and have one in school, while my husband works 6 sometimes 7 days a week. I don’t even have the time to cry let alone take pictures of myself doing it. Silly cow, wouldn’t know tired if it smacked her in her wobbly jaw
If you have the time to post a picture in an ambulance/a&e you are not sick and u need to get up and go home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This woman is honestly insufferable. Posting crying pictures in her first trimester because she’s tired. God forbid she had to actually parent herself without having constant help. I’m pregnant with my third, still breastfeeding my toddler and have one in school, while my husband works 6 sometimes 7 days a week. I don’t even have the time to cry let alone take pictures of myself doing it. Silly cow, wouldn’t know tired if it smacked her in her wobbly jaw
Most women in their first trimester have to essentially suck it up and get on with it. Every day for the duration of my first trimester I had awful nausea and dizziness but was I taking crying selfies lying in bed? No because I was out at work instead like the majority of women in their first trimester have to do or they have to continue to look after their children and sort the house etc. The world doesn’t stop when you’re pregnant.

Reactions: 22
Isn’t it funny that just a few weeks ago that bump was what she was preaching to people was just skin and a pouch and it was “normal to look pregnant”. All while actually being pregnant. Misleading her followers much?

Ps that wide open mouth face is just as annoying. It’s not cute so I don’t know why she does it or encourages Amber to do it.

Attachments

Reactions: 46
Those “bump” stories are so weird cos her stomach has literally looked like that for the past 2 years she literally looks no different. I genuinely am gobsmacked that just a couple weeks ago she was spreading “body positivity” knowing she was actually pregnant. VERY weird thing to do

Reactions: 63
I’m confused… she was worried that her belly was so big when she’s pregnant but she was all about body positive and showing her big belly before??

Reactions: 24
I’m happy for them but had to come on and say that that ‘bump’ is only fat - I’ve had two babies and whilst it’s definitely true that you show sooner second time round (or was for me) at 15 weeks that sized bump is not baby.

Reactions: 23
I’m happy for them but had to come on and say that that ‘bump’ is only fat - I’ve had two babies and whilst it’s definitely true that you show sooner second time round (or was for me) at 15 weeks that sized bump is not baby.
I actually showed later on with my second 🙈 but I did weigh a bit less so not sure if that affected it.

But she did the same thing in her first pregnancy, acted like her bump was massive from the beginning, when in reality it's mostly fat and bloating, and her not sucking it in anymore 🙄

Reactions: 18
Isn’t it funny that just a few weeks ago that bump was what she was preaching to people was just skin and a pouch and it was “normal to look pregnant”. All while actually being pregnant. Misleading her followers much?

Ps that wide open mouth face is just as annoying. It’s not cute so I don’t know why she does it or encourages Amber to do it.
Jesus Christ it’s only been a day and it’s insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't stand knocking peoples figures. It's just not in me to do, I think her natural unsucked in belly is lovely, lovely figure, great legs, amazing bum! but but but but but, with respect, that 'bump' she's just uploaded to Instagram. Isn't much different to her belly when she's "embracing" her chub, when she's relaxed and is just letting her belly naturally hang and isn't sucking it in for her tiktoks, that's exactly how her belly looks. It's maybe a littleeee bit more round? but overall, that's what her natural belly actually looks like because she's not the size 12 to 14 she claims to be.. She sucks in her belly so much, and spreads her legs and arches her back to make her body appear totally different, that she doesn't even know what her natural figure is. So she's getting her baby bump and natural body confused.
What I'm basically trying to say Carys (we know you read here) is you haven't got a bump yet.

Reactions: 27
Now we’re quite confident it’s a girl - what are everyone’s name predictions? I think she’ll go for something again quite English and vanilla like Amber. Maybe something like Harriet or Alice

Reactions: 11
Ah wow 🤣 im jumping on here to say im due to give birth in november and currently have a 19 month old, I dont think im mentally prepared for whats ahead haha 😬😅
I’m due in November too! Nov 7th. This is my first tho lmao. Weary about when to have the second…

Now we’re quite confident it’s a girl - what are everyone’s name predictions? I think she’ll go for something again quite English and vanilla like Amber. Maybe something like Harriet or Alice
Going on their list before, they were close to changing Amber to Amelia. Not sure if they’ll go so matchy-matchy like that. Maybe Madison. They were keen on that one too.

Reactions: 2
93155C66-8148-4B98-939B-CB01383D5222.jpeg

Her bump at 16 weeks with Amber. She’s no different this time she’s just pushing out her normal belly.

Its not always that you’re bigger second time or show sooner. I didn’t show until well over half way second time but I wasn’t manipulating the angles for the ‘gram

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow her can’t deal with another 6 months of her shoving her pregnancy down our throats

Reactions: 28
I had to unfollow her can’t deal with another 6 months of her shoving her pregnancy down our throats
I didn’t follow her but I’ve now actually blocked her from coming up on my timeline. Never realised what an insufferable attention seeking person she was. Wow I think she’ll be losing a lot of followers if this is how she’s going to be for the next few months.

Reactions: 13
Riveting content as always
While I wouldn’t mind the easy money for doing little work that comes with being a youtuber/ influencer lol, I’m so glad my life isn’t like that. I’m glad my thought process when taking a pregnancy test didn’t come with “I need to set the camera up first” and that moment of my husband and I finding out together will always just be an “us” moment and not something for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m due in November too! Nov 7th. This is my first tho lmao. Weary about when to have the second…

Going on their list before, they were close to changing Amber to Amelia. Not sure if they’ll go so matchy-matchy like that. Maybe Madison. They were keen on that one too.
I think autumn , amber and autumn sound good tbf !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.